Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
my hands smell like crab and not because i fingered the blond girl at the party i was at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
did elliot even get to fumble around in someone's knickers? :(

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

gorki posted:

did elliot even get to fumble around in someone's knickers? :(

"i have never even held a girl's hand" - a direct quote from elliot

the happiest he has ever been was dancing with some girls in middle school, according to him

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

quote:

I didn't have dinner before the party, because I expected dinner to be served there. When we got there, I saw that they didn't offer dinner, only a few party snacks; but there was lots and lots of wine. I heard from Antje that Vincent was in town, but he was attending a party at Leo Bubenheim’s house, with all of Leo’s popular teenage friends. The mere mention of Leo put me in a bad mood. I couldn't believe that Vincent, too, was now experiencing the pleasures of partying with young people while I sat all alone at the adult’s party, sipping my wine in lonely depression. I should be partying with my own friends, and my own girlfriends, but I had NONE.

After I had already gotten quite drunk from having so much wine on an empty stomach, I overheard Antje talking to her friend about how Vincent now had a beautiful girlfriend. She was so proud of her son. That is something my mother was never able to tell her friends about me. I had never had a girlfriend in my WHOLE LIFE! I remember when Vincent used to be a little nine-year-old boy while I was thirteen. He used to look up to me, and he always watched me play my online games on father’s laptop. Now, he was sixteen and I was twenty. He had the pleasure of having a girlfriend, while I've never had one. I was four years older than him, but he surpassed me. The envy, rage, and feeling of inferiority I felt almost made me explode with rage right there at the party, but instead I went to the bathroom and vented to myself in the mirror of how much I hate Vincent and wanted to kill him. I drank a lot more wine that night, pouring myself glass after glass. By the time Vincent arrived after his party at Leo’s, I greeted him with drunken contempt, and drank even more wine. I drank too much. On the next morning, I thanked the heavens that at the end of the party I had the sense to go to the bathroom to vomit instead of vomiting in front of everyone. That would have been extremely embarrassing.

lol

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

So at this point it seems pretty clear Elliot was just a really pathetic and lovely person who happened to have a mental illness. Rather than an upstanding young man with mental health problems that he had trouble with and were eventually his downfall or something.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

doctor 7 posted:

So at this point it seems pretty clear Elliot was just a really pathetic and lovely person who happened to have a mental illness. Rather than an upstanding young man with mental health problems that he had trouble with and were eventually his downfall or something.

Yeah the general consensus is that this guy was probably not amazing and also sometimes humorous in his warped perception of the world, which is also depressing

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
His patheticness was his mental illness, he struggled with that, sure.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
Elliot Rogers gave me a crisis of conscience. I'm sympathetic to the plight of the mentally ill but holy poo poo, this guy

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Sinding Johansson posted:

Elliot Rogers gave me a crisis of conscience. I'm sympathetic to the plight of the mentally ill but holy poo poo, this guy

it's OK, even in GBS 1.0 the goon creed was that mental illness doesn't count once a person is an inconvenience to you or just generally unpleasant

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Sinding Johansson posted:

He had a bigger sense of entitlement than Germany in 1938.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

Decrepus posted:

lol

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
all i wanted was some pussy, just one pussy
and she wouldn't give it to me

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
Its hard to be sympathetic to someone whos mentally ill when their mental illness is narcissism or psychopathy.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

rainy day posted:

Its hard to be sympathetic to someone whos mentally ill when their mental illness is narcissism or psychopathy.
um, i don't think he was asking for your sympathy...

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why would you be sympathetic to a guy who stabbed people do death

as retribution

...because he couldn't get laid

Thats like the last thing to spend any empathy on

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
The REAL victims here are us

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i don't know, he has enriched the lives of so many people around the world by bringing laughter and joy to their lives with his pathetic clown manifesto. i would say that he gave more than his fair share back to society with that alone.

of course he also killed some folks, but you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs, right?

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
Actually I think the funniest thing about this thing is that it made FIRE CURES BIGOTS decide that being a man was a hate crime against women so he* changed his gender.

*gently caress your preferred pronouns

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

waitwhatno posted:

i don't know, he has enriched the lives of so many people around the world by bringing laughter and joy to their lives with his pathetic clown manifesto. i would say that he gave more than his fair share back to society with that alone.

of course he also killed some folks, but you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs, right?

i laugh at hitler jokes so i'm gonna go with him

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

theflyingorc posted:

"i have never even held a girl's hand" - a direct quote from elliot

the happiest he has ever been was dancing with some girls in middle school, according to him

then why did he want to kill people? i have some happy memories of girls being unusually nice to me in middle school and when i had problems with social awkwardness later on those memories made me say "well surely it's not so bad". i think it's a weird jump to go from "happy dancing memory" to "want to kill e'eryone", but what do i know

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tim Raines IRL posted:

then why did he want to kill people? i have some happy memories of girls being unusually nice to me in middle school and when i had problems with social awkwardness later on those memories made me say "well surely it's not so bad". i think it's a weird jump to go from "happy dancing memory" to "want to kill e'eryone", but what do i know

It's more because he thought the world owed him pussy since it was born to a white rich family and he also drove a low tier BMW.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
people make a huge moral error when they judge personality disorders and extreme ideology on the same terms as schizophrenia

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Tim Raines IRL posted:

i think it's a weird jump to go from "happy dancing memory" to "want to kill e'eryone", but what do i know

Elliot Rodger had moxy. You do not.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

etalian posted:

It's more because he thought the world owed him pussy since it was born to a white rich family and he also drove a low tier BMW.

Only hot white blonde pussy though other pussy will just not suffice his 4.5" virgin cock.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Decrepus posted:

Elliot Rodger had moxy. You do not.

well then it was pretty selfish of him to go out in a blaze of glory and deprive the world of that moxy. i could use more moxy in my life

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

The bit with little Leo was the best. Elliot Rodger the impressionable and waify teenager and Leo the 9 year old boy kissing and fingering an older girl right in front of poor Elliot. Also whenever I read the name Leo I think Uncle Leo from Seinfeld and that makes me laugh too.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

platedlizard posted:

Actually I think the funniest thing about this thing is that it made FIRE CURES BIGOTS decide that being a man was a hate crime against women so he* changed his gender.

*gently caress your preferred pronouns
lol what??

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i wanna see a quote for this

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
I'm using awful but some of the story was posted in goon.jpg and the rest in the goldmined Goonlulz thread I think. FIRE even tried to join in the troon thread in E/N and got run out lol

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

platedlizard posted:

I'm using awful but some of the story was posted in goon.jpg and the rest in the goldmined Goonlulz thread I think. FIRE even tried to join in the troon thread in E/N and got run out lol

Someone really needs to post this.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Decrepus posted:

The bit with little Leo was the best. Elliot Rodger the impressionable and waify teenager and Leo the 9 year old boy kissing and fingering an older girl right in front of poor Elliot. Also whenever I read the name Leo I think Uncle Leo from Seinfeld and that makes me laugh too.

Wait I haven't read this part does anyone have it

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

theflyingorc posted:

Wait I haven't read this part does anyone have it

quote:

In the Spring, something horrible happened that will haunt me forever. We met up with the Bubenheims at the Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas, and a friend of Pollina’s was there with them, named Nicole, a girl around my age. She sat next to Leo the whole time, and by the end of the dinner, the two of them were making out. Twelve-year-old Leo was making out with a girl who was almost my age. Not only does Leo have a better social life, but now he was making out with girls, AT AGE TWELVE! They made out for a long time, and I could see them tongue kiss. They knew I was watching with envy, and they still did it. I bet that lucky bastard took great satisfaction from my envy. There I was, watching a boy four years younger than me experience everything I’ve longed for... to kiss a girl... to be worthy of a girl’s attraction. On that day, I developed a vicious hatred for Leo that will never go away.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Lol Leo got sick game son

Also it is wicked creepy to watch people make out

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Lol elliott was so easily trollable. Like he existed in order to be trolled. He would have led a funnier existence if people saw him kick cry and scream whenever he saw a girl make out with a guy he found unworthy, for the rest of his life, instead of shooting a bunch of people.

Like imagine 40 year old elliott at some picturesque sidewalk cafe enjoying whatever gay lunch he always gets, and some attractive yuppie couple starts making out next to him. Suddenly elliott lets out an impotent Arrgghhh! and he runs arms flailing down the street crying. Another lunch ruined! Third time this week!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Kid is 12 and named Leo Bubenheim and he's still piling up clam

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Kevyn posted:

Kid is 12 and named Leo Bubenheim and he's still piling up clam

that sounds like a randomly generated character name in like runescape or something

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Decrepus posted:

Please down drag Germany down with Rodgers. Rodgers was acting for himself while Germany was helping Lithuania and Czechoslovakia.

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012
It's mindblowing how hard Elliot Rodger failed at acting like an enjoyable human being. Every video I've seen him in he comes of like a creepy weirdo, every text of his I've read is laughably pathetic. I can empathize somewhat with his feelings of alienation, worthlessness and self-hate. At the same time I am in disbelief at how he could end up in such a downward spiral despite his family trying their best to support him and multiple attempts at therapy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

his first reaction isn't to be creeped out by a sixteen year old girl making out with a twelve year old but instead to jealously stare at them. lol

• Locked thread