Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

SirEvelynTremble posted:

no you're right we should not talk at all about one of the most interesting things happening in the world.

let's stick to cats yeah?

when Mohammad was rampaging around the Medina area slaughtering thousands of civilian polytheists there were probs dudes walking around holding up their grumpy cats and saying "Jus look at dis everyone and ignore the blood running through the streets, that kinda poo poo happens all the time but my cat may never make this crazy rear end face again"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

cis white male posted:

when Mohammad was rampaging around the Medina area slaughtering thousands of civilian polytheists there were probs dudes walking around holding up their grumpy cats and saying "Jus look at dis everyone and ignore the blood running through the streets, that kinda poo poo happens all the time but my cat may never make this crazy rear end face again"

were they wrong

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

you irl posted:

were they wrong

not remotely. funny cats have always been and will always be how humanity clings to sanity in spite of the horrific poo poo going down in all 4 corners of the globe

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Bolow posted:

whats interesting about a bunch of backwards rear end people doing barbaric things while using their dumb moon god to justify the awful poo poo they're doing.

that poo poo has been going on since the dawn of mankind tbh

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ItBurns posted:

Hundreds of 'posters', netizens who make 'posts' on comedy site 'AwfulSite.com' were arrested in coordinated raids under the Patriot Act for distributing animated jpegs of 9/11 and other terror-related content. Many also face charges related to state sodomy laws for proclaiming 'im gay' and 'same', although some condemned the behavior, stating '[redacted] up if true'.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Man like why even risk being a white dude in Iraq

Just gtfo

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
http://www.scribd.com/doc/238341058/The-Disclosing-Evidence-in-Exposing-the-Reality-of-ISIS

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

this was written by a crazy person whose evidence against ISIS includes the fact that they have long hair and the quran says this is a no-no

i mean i guess that it is important to be internally consistent, but really "they are killing civilians" is enough without bringing a bunch of bullshit into it

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

cis white male posted:

this was written by a crazy person whose evidence against ISIS includes the fact that they have long hair and the quran says this is a no-no

i mean i guess that it is important to be internally consistent, but really "they are killing civilians" is enough without bringing a bunch of bullshit into it

so not that much different than brown moses

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
If you guys want the video it's pretty easy to find on youtube of all places.

I live in a world where I watched 1000 men die from rifles, and 9 beheadings.

You'd think it was mexico or something.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The bonus shooting level missed a combo counter.

Also they are pretty american in how they censor man rear end but happily show off blown apart heads.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Well you have to have a sense of propriety about these things. Those ISIS boys are a class act!

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Drunk & Ugly posted:

theyre supposedly trying to "warn" that it MIGHT be illegal or some bullshit, and i think the stereotype is brits dont want to cause a fuss so theyll quietly obey

By their logic, the whole globe are terrorists for viewing the 9/11 attacks. Then this mean it is easy to be a terrorist in UK, just simply watch a terrorist video as prerequisites before developing your career in terrorism.

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
new isis vid out :nws: :nms: obviously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5MfTWLS1Y

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

ISIS is evolving......ISIS HAS EVOLVED! ISIS LEARNED "Comedy" and "Green Screen".

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Well you have to have a sense of propriety about these things. Those ISIS boys are a class act!

In the clanging of swords they even censored a plumbers smile on a overweight iraqi soldier.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Ekster posted:

Yeah that makes sense. I was kind of curious how you would sever the neckbones with just a knife. Isn't the guy already dead by then? Just get an axe and be done with it at that point.

Probably. Well, hopefully.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba-NaWLVoWs

i think it's very sad that this poor muslimite died trying to lol

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

new CIA tactic: leave faulty weaponry around

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

SirEvelynTremble posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba-NaWLVoWs

i think it's very sad that this poor muslimite died trying to lol

allahu laughbar

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Liveleak is at war with its members, they keep uploading the beheading videos, I think liveleak is dyin. they are banning everyone.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

ColdReaches posted:

Liveleak is at war with its members, they keep uploading the beheading videos, I think liveleak is dyin. they are banning everyone.

Isnt the purpose of liveleak beheading videos? Why can't ppl upload beheading videos?

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

serious norman posted:

Isnt the purpose of liveleak beheading videos? Why can't ppl upload beheading videos?

ITS WRONG

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

its the official statement.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Important Government People told liveleak to stop broadcasting the videos cuz that's what ISIS wants

basically ur freedom government censored them lole

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
I like how the terrorists cream allah akbar regardless of what is going on around them. You think they scream allah akbar when they gently caress the goats?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Ekster posted:

new CIA tactic: leave faulty weaponry around

Old tactic actually. This got used to some degree in Vietnam (Project Eldest Son) and the Rhodesians did a ton of it

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Old tactic actually. This got used to some degree in Vietnam (Project Eldest Son) and the Rhodesians did a ton of it

lol, not completely surprised by this however

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

I like how the terrorists cream allah akbar regardless of what is going on around them. You think they scream allah akbar when they gently caress the goats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi9hHDooAX4

John Denver Hoxha fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Sep 10, 2014

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

This is the best thing ever.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tautologicus posted:

This is the best thing ever.

This is also owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKC21wDarBo

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

cis white male posted:

"they are killing civilians" is enough without bringing a bunch of bullshit into it

the bar has to be a lot higher than that because i'm pretty sure the US has killed way more civvies than ISIS, and the US is loving rad whereas ISIS sucks.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Tim Raines IRL posted:

the bar has to be a lot higher than that because i'm pretty sure the US has killed way more civvies than ISIS, and the US is loving rad whereas ISIS sucks.

well its more that were really good at destabilizing places when we invade and then a bunch of civvies die in the ensuing civil war and then we stand around saying "nope no civil war here!" for a while

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

we also blow up the infrastructure to paralyze the entire country and then pay corporations that have absolutely no ties to our leaders to rebuild it all

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Mustang posted:

well its more that were really good at destabilizing places when we invade and then a bunch of civvies die in the ensuing civil war and then we stand around saying "nope no civil war here!" for a while

Nothing ever was the fault of the united states in south america either.

Nope, not a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

ColdReaches posted:

Nothing ever was the fault of the united states in south america either.

Nope, not a thing

This gives me an idea.

Attention GBS: Pinochet was a bad man

• Locked thread