Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
gently caress you Giants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

I think this is the second year in a row I've been eliminated by the Bills, but at least I got fun bucks.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got
Thanks for the cardiac arrest Cardinals

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Just discovered Over under Parley Bets :getin:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I was one Chargers score away from $8,000+ funbucks :(

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I should have took the Cards on the moneyline rather then the spread line, drat you parlay killer! Funbucks strippers will go without fake cocaine this week because of you.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I'm ranked 84th in Funbucks, not bad for a first year :smug: ... With $-102.00

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Thinking 9ers this week for Eliminator pick. Home season opener at their new stadium against a poo poo Bears team...

Reverse Eliminator - the ghost of Ray Rice will haunt the Ravens.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

I beat f100 on the Jags to cover because gently caress my team.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Whoa I was 12-4 in week 1 :coolfish:

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR

actionjackson posted:

Whoa I was 12-4 in week 1 :coolfish:

Me too. gently caress the Chargers, I'd have been 13-3. Stupid team.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Welp out of reverse eliminator

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

This week looks like a nightmare. Every team I want to pick is playing on the road and most of them aren't as bad or as good as they looked in Week 1. I'm probably going to just play my Broncos card right now.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is it wrong I just bet all my funbucks on the patriots?

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

Is it wrong I just bet all my funbucks on the patriots?

Only if you didn't bet the spread too.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

:barf: I hate choosing so many away teams in one week. I'm comfortable looking at each individual matchup, but altogether I just can't see myself doing better than 6-10 this week. Decided to take the Broncos in eliminator because that is the only one that feels like a real guaranteed win to me.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chichevache posted:

:barf: I hate choosing so many away teams in one week. I'm comfortable looking at each individual matchup, but altogether I just can't see myself doing better than 6-10 this week. Decided to take the Broncos in eliminator because that is the only one that feels like a real guaranteed win to me.

I grabbed the Saints because I cannot fathom them losing to the Browns

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ramadu posted:

I grabbed the Saints because I cannot fathom them losing to the Browns

I got burned in the great Saints Rams massacre of 2012. Ever since I've been hesitant to pick the Saints in away games against clearly inferior teams. I know it is silly to scream "trap", but I just can't help it in this case.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Chichevache posted:

I got burned in the great Saints Rams massacre of 2012. Ever since I've been hesitant to pick the Saints in away games against clearly inferior teams. I know it is silly to scream "trap", but I just can't help it in this case.

As a Saints fan, I am nervous for tomorrow.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
surely with Ellington looking good to go the Cards are a pretty drat safe bet against the Giants

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Homestar Runner posted:

surely with Ellington looking good to go the Cards are a pretty drat safe bet against the Giants

It felt like a safe bet for Eliminator but then I remembered last Monday's shitfest against San Diego and possible Eli Manning bullshit at home against a West Coast team.

Probably going to be fine though, I picked the Cards to win in Pickem and Spread Pickem.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I think Niners against the Bears is pretty safe. They looked great against the Cowboys and the Bears lost to the friggin Bills.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
If ya'll don't go with Denver you're playing with fire

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

axeil posted:

I think Niners against the Bears is pretty safe. They looked great against the Cowboys and the Bears lost to the friggin Bills.

Also, Jeffery and/or Marshall might be out.

I accidentally placed my funbucks parlays last night without realizing that Palmer wouldn't be playing, and the Arizona/New York game is in both my moneyline and spread parlays. At least if they cost me a bunch of funbucks it means a division rival lost a game, right?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chichevache posted:

:smugbird:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chichevache posted:

I am god

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Chiche you saved my eliminator

unless Green Bay shits it up against the Jets

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Chichevache posted:

:wow:

How many people just got eliminated?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

axeil posted:

:wow:

How many people just got eliminated?

Me. How could I have been so wrong?!?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Feeling really smug right now.

Oh, I picked the Packers. Huh.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I'm continuing my brilliant strategy of always pick against the Jags

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Should've stuck with the Cardinals.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

loving browns blew up my parley

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Eagles last week.
Packers this week.

Eliminator is scary.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

loving Tampa

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
I survived another week in Eliminator and Spread Eliminator... but my pickems are already pretty much ruined. So much for defending my title.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
The only eliminator I'm still alive for is Spread Eliminator, haha. Seahawks killed me in regular eliminator.

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang

commy gun posted:

loving Tampa

yep, see y'all next year

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

commy gun posted:

loving Tampa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

I was somehow in first place for Funbux last week. Now I am not.

Packers and Rams killed both spread eliminators for me but I'm still alive in regular eliminator and regular reverse eliminator because I wasn't touching anything but the Broncos and Chiefs for that one.

Randandal fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Sep 15, 2014

• Locked thread