Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
We survived another work week. Or maybe you didn't and you're now some fuckin non corporeal being or what the gently caress ever, but anyway, get drunk and post what you're drinking.

I'm currently drinking some Moonshine and Sprite Zero. This evening, I plan to poo poo post on the internet, and try probably touch my wife's titty while she tries to grade papers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
i dont need anty excuse oy dirnks faggt :gas:

edit: My apologies, OP, I am drinking a classic Pedernales Hefen-Weizen. Fantastic taste.

Tom Sellout fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Sep 12, 2014

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Lauders scotch, no ice. Gonna shitpost a bit, maybe catch a movie

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
I'm not a puss puss and like the taste of liquor, but this moonshine mixes so well with.. anything.. it's tasteless.

Also, the local news is doing a piece on the rising cost of milk, and they've got this poor girl doing a remote at a local dairy, and she's looking uncomfortable as f next to the automatic milking machine as it just chugs away inches from her face.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
probably nothing, im saving money

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
Goddamn if these vegetables would ever get finished, I could fire up the loving grill and start to cook

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

me irl to op:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what? i have to work tomorrow

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Ratjaculation posted:

me irl to op:

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
I'm at a bar!!!!!

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Stoic Commie posted:

what? i have to work tomorrow

No problem. Chew up half a mexican diet pill and a Centrum Men's multivitan... wash it down with some black coffee and smoke a Newport 100 right before work.. you'll be good to go my man.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

do any other goons just drink from the glasses in toilet cubicles? its free

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
drinking vodka

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

would

after a few more

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

gonna hit the road in half a hour, drive across the state, then drink some PBR like the good lord intended

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Business Gorillas posted:

gonna hit the road in half a hour, drive across the state, then drink some PBR like the good lord intended

Forever and ever, amen

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Moola posted:

would

after a few more

I don/t know man.. I'm thinking right now, you know? like the face is busted but man... I think she's nice

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
i hate that beer doesnt get me drunk anymore, cause its cheap

just makes me tired

Hitler420
Jun 11, 2014

by Ralp
Burpee Push up Pyramid
SETS: 3
REPS: 8
8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 reps with burpees in between

Cable Rotational Chest Press
SETS: 4
REPS: 12 @ 50lbs

Plate Squeeze Stances
REPS: 10-12 @ 20lbs

Cable Woodchopper Pushdowns
REPS: 10 @ 40lbs

Cable External Rotation
REPS: 15 @ 20lbs

5x5 Deadlifts/ Pendlay Rows

4 sets of pullups to failure

2 scoops Protein Powder(64g)/ 2Tbsp Peanut Butter(32g)/ 1tbsp coconut oil(14g)

7-10 Lagunitas IPA

FRIDAY COMPLETE

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bruiser posted:

I don/t know man.. I'm thinking right now, you know? like the face is busted but man... I think she's nice

I dunno what it is, but real talk

I bet she gives good hand jobs

i dont know why, but do you get me??? ya know?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Hitler420 posted:

Burpee Push up Pyramid
REPS: 8
8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 reps with burpees in between

Cable Rotational Chest Press
SETS: 4
REPS: 12 @ 50lbs

Plate Squeeze Stances
REPS: 10-12 @ 20lbs

Cable Woodchopper Pushdowns
REPS: 10 @ 40lbs

Cable External Rotation
REPS: 15 @ 20lbs

5x5 Deadlifts/ Pendlay Rows

4 sets of pullups to failure

2 scoops Protein Powder(64g)/ 2Tbsp Peanut Butter(32g)/ 1tbsp coconut oil(14g)

7-10 Lagunitas IPA

FRIDAY COMPLETE

gently caress i forgot to do my lifts tonight

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Moola posted:

I dunno what it is, but real talk

I bet she gives good hand jobs

i dont know why, but do you get me??? ya know?

yup.

like she really loving takes her time you know? She's not in a rush. Takes her bra off and plays with her nipples while she whispers in your ear.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bruiser posted:

yup.

like she really loving takes her time you know? She's not in a rush. Takes her bra off and plays with her nipples while she whispers in your ear.

dude yeah, were on the same wavelength

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
But it's dark and you're drunk and kind of high and just in there

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking some cheap polish vodka to forget the horrors of the week.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

BluPotato posted:

Drinking some cheap polish vodka to forget the horrors of the week.

Right there with you, man. Cheers. This week was loving brutal. No poo poo, there was a legitimate moment when everyone thought this woman was going to shoot up the office.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
I wish i had some nice cognac instead of whisky, gotten kinda tired of it but gently caress me if im gonna go buy some now

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Buffalo Trace bourbon my ex brought me from the States.

Aftertaster
Mar 29, 2007

Hello! Hi there! How are you!? Oh my God, hello! Greetings!! How ARE you!? Jesus Christ, good day!! MY GOD! SALUTATIONS!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!?!?
gently caress drinks, I'm hitting up the hookah bar lololololol

But for real, I'm gonna get some rum or whiskey and put it in my mouth, swish it around if I'm feeling playful, then swallow it repeatedly until either my eyes, stomach, or brain give/s up. Probably Kraken. Maybe Sailor Jerry's. Maybe Wiser's whiskey or its more expensive, older cousin Crown.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
bootlegger isn't in tonight so some tea or some poo poo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bruiser posted:

Right there with you, man. Cheers. This week was loving brutal. No poo poo, there was a legitimate moment when everyone thought this woman was going to shoot up the office.

jesus, makes my problems seem small

*raises glass*

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

my boss bought me a couple of yangers after work, now my wife is out buying some beer

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
Drinking homebrew Oktoberfest cause I make better beer in a bucket in my basement than most actual breweries. Gonna watch Trailer Park Boys and eat anchovie pizza without cheese loser crew what up

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

oh poo poo great lakes makes an oktoberfest. wife owns.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
i'm drining yuengling, my wife just got home and we're gonna go out to dinner soon where we drink beers, then come home and i'll probbaly drink and maybe shitpost unless we end up drinking with neighbors then we'll go to bed

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Bruiser posted:

Catch me at the right moment I would be right there with her.

siggy2021
Mar 8, 2010
I've got this New Belgium/Odell's American Pale Ale collaboration I got from work that I'm about to get into, then some Columbus IPA if I still feel like drinking after that.

I need to go pick up some Knob Creek, been out of whiskey for a while.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
Don't know if I should feel bad about getting a little sloppy on my lonesome while the Mrs. does whatever thing she's working on.

Part of me feels lovely saying, "Man, I'd like to get hammered and hang out on the internet."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
got a fifth of sambvca and a big bottle of some kind of lagunitas brew...it should set me right for the weekend.

• Locked thread