Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
This made me realize I never gave away my second demo code for Tomodachi Life. I don't even know if this ever expired but if for some crazy reason someone wants this here you go:

A04SMPF632F1H6F4

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

It makes me feel cool to have the demo with unlimited uses, but does it ever expire?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Now the truth is revealed; They're announcing the New 3DS now so they can sell them to us once we all destroy our 3DS thumbdiscs with endless Smash Bros rounds :tinfoil:.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Did they end up sending any codes to Australians or did NoE dick us over.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Yep! There was a Seagoon a few pages back who had three codes up.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Y'all know this thread's publicly visible, right? Odds are it's not even goons getting your codes.

You'd probably have a better shot if you took this to PGS or something.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

This makes me irrationally angry. The 3DS thumbpad has very little resistance and is absolutely perfect for using a light touch. Why do stupid gamers have to fight their controllers to play a game? I'm amazed they don't rip their dicks off every time they masturbate. Oh yeah death grip syndrome is a thing.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Tell me about the Pikachus, George

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013

Kilometers Davis posted:

This makes me irrationally angry. The 3DS thumbpad has very little resistance and is absolutely perfect for using a light touch. Why do stupid gamers have to fight their controllers to play a game? I'm amazed they don't rip their dicks off every time they masturbate. Oh yeah death grip syndrome is a thing.

Man just reading this made me wince remembering. I handed my 3DS to a friend to try out Theatrythm and every single note he pretty much jabbed the stylus as hard as he could at the screen, especially when he became frustrated with not doing well at the game. Needless to say he never got to touch my 3DS again.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Getsuya posted:

Man just reading this made me wince remembering. I handed my 3DS to a friend to try out Theatrythm and every single note he pretty much jabbed the stylus as hard as he could at the screen, especially when he became frustrated with not doing well at the game. Needless to say he never got to touch my 3DS again.

"Hey, man, could you...I mean, you're...alright now, could you just not...that's enough now. Nope, we're done."

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Kilometers Davis posted:

Some games just provoke that kind of handling, I think. I thrash the hell out of my gamepad's analog stick in Mario Kart 8 while I know it's not making me turn any tighter.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SystemLogoff posted:

Yep! There was a Seagoon a few pages back who had three codes up.

I'm afraid this Seagoon is now out of free Smash codes for aussies :homebrew:. Seagull got my last one.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm afraid this Seagoon is now out of free Smash codes for aussies :homebrew:. Seagull got my last one.

I can confirm Seagoon's a cool dude.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak

Seagull posted:

I can confirm Seagoon's a cool dude.

Double confirm! Legit Cool Dude.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

AUS codes aren't super hard to come by. I can spare my 3 if need be, but with how few Australians post here and how they are likely goonlord enough to be a loyal enough customer to get them themselves, I doubt any will be needed.

turdbucket
Oct 30, 2011

Crawfish posted:

AUS codes aren't super hard to come by. I can spare my 3 if need be, but with how few Australians post here and how they are likely goonlord enough to be a loyal enough customer to get them themselves, I doubt any will be needed.

Is there any idea on what the requirements were? I have club Nintendo and 2500 stars but I didn't receive a code, I don't think I had a tomadachi one either despite receiving emails from Nintendo.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

tomkash posted:

Is there any idea on what the requirements were? I have club Nintendo and 2500 stars but I didn't receive a code, I don't think I had a tomadachi one either despite receiving emails from Nintendo.

I'm sitting on 4,400 stars myself, so who knows what the criteria are.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
I would've broken Seagoon's number had I not cashed in on the 3D World soundtrack, so I guess it might be current number of stars you have?

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Kirby triple deluxe is pretty awesome, I eventually came around on it. The supernova mechanic is totally worth it for how they use it near the end.

Edit: oops this is the smash code thread now I guess

THE AWESOME GHOST fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Sep 13, 2014

turdbucket
Oct 30, 2011

Seagull posted:

I would've broken Seagoon's number had I not cashed in on the 3D World soundtrack, so I guess it might be current number of stars you have?

Bugger, maybe I should have filled out the rest of my game surveys..

E: thank you!

turdbucket fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Sep 13, 2014

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

tomkash posted:

have you checked your spam folder? it's where my codes were

I don't think stars matter, I just cashed all mine in

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Kirby triple deluxe is pretty awesome, I eventually came around on it. The supernova mechanic is totally worth it for how they use it near the end.

Edit: oops this is the smash code thread now I guess

I had a ton of fun with it while it lasted, but after Mario 3D Land I tend to judge all other 3DS platformers against it length-wise. I'm really not interested in replayability of games, so if it doesn't take me more than a handful of hours to 100% a game it's hard to keep from just trading it back in the day after I bought (and beat) it. Same thing happened with Link Between Worlds, though to be honest I just straight up beat that one, I didn't really care to get all of the secrets. I don't know what it is about Zelda games, but I never feel like doing anything more than just beating the main story in them.

On another topic, I'm really confused about where Inazuma 11 really stands in the public opinion over here. All the 3DS games get really good reviews, and yet I am also constantly finding them in bargain bins for prices I would expect to pay for shovelware. Not that I can usually wrap my head around prices over here anyway. SMT 4 is now only a buck or two more expensive than Soul Hackers, both resting under the $20 range.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

I smashed a guy an AUS code. Just so you know guy.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Crawfish posted:

Got a spare AUS code? I have an aussie friend who wants to try :3:

Thanks!

Kite Pride Worldwide fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Sep 13, 2014

turdbucket
Oct 30, 2011

Crawfish posted:

I smashed a guy an AUS code. Just so you know guy.

Thanks man! Can't believe I will get to play smash tonight.

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

I'm in Norway, where we don't even get Club Nintendo. So if someone could spare me a European code my weekend would be really awesome! Send it to: mail at alexws dot net

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

At least the demo is out for us non-platinum pros next week

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Dugong posted:

At least the demo is out for us non-platinum pros next week
Yeah but that demo is a regular limited use one. The PREMIUM VIP SPECIAL DEMO is unlimited in use.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Since the 'real' demo is limited use, do you think it will be a little more opened up wrt roster/play modes?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Startyde posted:

Since the 'real' demo is limited use, do you think it will be a little more opened up wrt roster/play modes?

Probably not, it'll most likely just be a carbon copy of the Japanese limited use one except in other languages.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Not in the slightest. They made a thing that this was for the premium loyal customer dudes, and demos are enough work as it is, so I don't see them not using the current demo but limited use.

I wonder if they are going to ship out the unlimited Pokemon ORAS demo in the same way when they get to it.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I guess I haven't been keeping up with my prayers to Satan so I didn't get any codes even though I met the criteria, but luckily I have so sense of shame or self awareness so I'll be calling Nintendo the second their phone lines open up :toot:

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
As crap for the consumer these demos that need a referral are, it's a pretty huge, cheap, marketing push. Suddenly a load of people now know that there's a demo about and the game is coming out soon.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Free Code

tystatic
Jul 24, 2005
Yip Yip
Thinking about calling a distant family member to see if I can nab his #pin from his WiiU without sounding weird or goony, since that would bump be up to eligible. If anyone did have a code, however, I'd be eternally grateful. tystatic21 at gmail dotcom.

Hell, Skyrim is on sale for five bones, let's throw that in there as a gift as well.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

tystatic posted:

Thinking about calling a distant family member to see if I can nab his #pin from his WiiU without sounding weird or goony, since that would bump be up to eligible. If anyone did have a code, however, I'd be eternally grateful.

If you didn't already make Plat for last year, as well as already opted in for advertising, it is too late.

Link43130
Apr 13, 2009

Dehry posted:

Free Code

Claimed this, thanks for the code!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Someone said that it was possible to grab a Smash bros code here for people in the AU?

Not sure why a demo needs a code, but I'd like to give it a try, as someone who's never played smash bros before :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Lazenby
Jan 12, 2007

And if there are any codes left after the dude above me gets one, maybe send me one! Super keen to give it a shot. Send it to wavpellen at gmail dot com if you are a cool person.

• Locked thread