Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Torrannor posted:

Klopp was right, ManU simply did not know how to use him properly.

This but unironically. I love that little Japanese Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
So Kwagga is back on Dortmund Tech, good for him.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Grimble posted:

So Kwagga is back on Dortmund Tech, good for him.

hes been huffing up all of germanys xenon gas, no wonder we're doing jack poo poo about putin

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
hi pals. looking to get 6 tickets for Dortmund vs Hamburg in Oct. can anyone let me know when tickets go on sale? they aren't yet...

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Is this one of those bots that posts periodically to tell me that I could be working part-time from home and making 6 figures?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

antidote posted:

Is this one of those bots that posts periodically to tell me that I could be working part-time from home and making 6 figures?

i dont thinks so really, but on a totally different note hi pals. looking to get 6 tickets for Dortmund vs Hamburg in Oct. can anyone let me know when tickets go on sale? they aren't yet...

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Phwoar Jedwaj

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm genuine btw! tried asking earlier obviously but you were all involved in the games.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
So 3 games into the season and Schalke are already in the relegation zone. :thumbsup:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

3 games into the season and Paderborn is already on a chamipons league spot. :rolleye:

I hope this will speed up Keller's inevitable sacking.* Hmm we have a bunch of injured defenders and no right back... should I play Höger, who has played that position a bunch of times even when Uchida was still fit? Nah, let's take Clemens he's only been injured for a few months, never played that position and always been mediocre at best.

*It won't

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Reset Smith posted:

So 3 games into the season and Schalke are already in the relegation zone. :thumbsup:

Champions League this week will be interesting for sure.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Badstuber is out for at least 3 months :(

loving hell.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
:negative:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Wow, I really feel sorry for him. After just coming back.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Again? God drat. Poor guy.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
At least it's not his knee again.

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
Can someone explain to me why Bayern look so drat mediocre? Is it Pep's tinkering, injuries, World Cup hangover, something else?

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Nimmy posted:

Can someone explain to me why Bayern look so drat mediocre? Is it Pep's tinkering, injuries, World Cup hangover, something else?

one might think that it is a combination of all those things but who knows :iiam:

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

ephex posted:

one might think that it is a combination of all those things but who knows :iiam:

It's very frustrating, and being a Bayern fan I'm starting to get some "PEP RAUS" feelings because that's all I know.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

As a long term hater of Spanish football all the "Spanish revolution at Bayern!" articles are making me want to scream.

Edit: Pep sucks

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

I can't wait for Dzeko to score a hat trick as Lahm completes his 100th back pass because no one is moving

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Modus Trollens posted:

I can't wait for Dzeko to score a hat trick as Lahm completes his 100th back pass because no one is moving

Same.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Apparently Slomka is about to get sacked.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Dunban posted:

Apparently Slomka is about to get sacked.

Hmm, about time? Or can nobody else save this mess of a club as long as the other people in power don't clean up their act?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Nürnberg :laugh:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

gently caress YOU Hamburg for wrecking my Mainz Tipp. RIP Slomka.

Edit: NDR confirms it but lol at the URL http://www.ndr.de/sport/fussball/bu...rce=twitterfeed

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
joke of a club

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
joke of a club plus

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Upcoming games for Hamburg: Bayern(H), Mönchengladbach(A), Frankfurt(H), Dortmund(A). Great time to sack your manager, the new guy is gonna get poo poo on.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I wish the HSV would simply go away.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Nur der HSV! :allears:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Jack's Flow posted:

I wish the HSV would simply go away.

They will.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Seems like I'm safe from my probation. The rumour mill says that HSV wants Felix Magath as manager.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
They want a lot of things, but have you seen their track record at accomplishing any of them?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

azathosk posted:

Seems like I'm safe from my probation.

lmao you're right, good job mate.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe
Former Germany goalkeeper Tim Wiese claims he has WWE offer

:laugh:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

:vince:

I have never wanted anything in my life more than this.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

azathosk posted:

Seems like I'm safe from my probation. The rumour mill says that HSV wants Felix Magath as manager.

You can't be loving serious.

Dunban posted:

You can't be loving serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Katana Gomai posted:

:vince:

I have never wanted anything in my life more than this.
I can think of a thing or two or more that top it, but I, too, want to see this happening very, very much.

• Locked thread