Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kosbabii
Dec 25, 2010
i prefer blackplanet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You should say yes to all the fat red wrecks because they can be unintentionally hilarious. Like, what on Earth could this girl be trying to hide? Even in The Year of our Lord 2014 humanity's greatest scientists may never crack this enigma. :iiam:

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Sep 15, 2014

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

EmmyOk posted:

You should say yes to all the fat red wrecks because they can be unintentionally hilarious. Like, what on Earth could this girl be trying to hide? Even in The Year of our Lord 2014 humanity's greatest scientists may never crack this enigma.

she's hiding the fact that the baby has the exact same head as her

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

You should say yes to all the fat red wrecks because they can be unintentionally hilarious. Like, what on Earth could this girl be trying to hide? Even in The Year of our Lord 2014 humanity's greatest scientists may never crack this enigma. :iiam:

ok last page had me laffin but this righ here....

it's your kid :(

At least use loving clonestamp or something

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
maybe its not her kid so she edited it out not to raise any suspicions

not that it works but it could have been the intention

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
or the kid died since the picture was taken???

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Maybe the kid was black and she wanted you to understand she supports racial purity now

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
live
love
miscegenate

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I banged a hot girl from Tinder a few times, then I moved away

9/10 would do again

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

newreply.php posted:

maybe its not her kid so she edited it out not to raise any suspicions

not that it works but it could have been the intention

Maybe, but you'd assume she'd only scribble out the face then.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Currently poop posting.
This thread is no worse for it.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

newreply.php posted:

this is tinder

http://imgur.com/gallery/dVcqL

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Lemme smash

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

pls

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dayum

She looks like a big girl too

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

tinder's cool because it proves that straight people are just as slutty as gay men when given half a chance

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!

Haha, this one's great.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Business Octopus posted:

If u want to know anything about me just ask!

Something like 40% of the ladies in my area say this. Which I guess means only 60% are smart enough to understand how the drat program is supposed to work. Like, do they just not get it? Are they doing rush c&p jobs? So much confusion.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
they're single for a reason.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Inevitable posted:

u getting with all the girls on tindr, op?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
need recommendations on a tinder bot to automate my pussy getting

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Dynastocles posted:

My only tinder date was with a girl who looked cute and interesting but she turned out to be 5' and a Zionist

did not bang

give me her number

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Business Octopus posted:

If u want to know anything about me just ask!

ok, what kind of person R U

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

ghlbtsk posted:

ok, what kind of person R U

concerned tax-payer

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

tbqh if more people did this i'd be all for it, virtually every person round here it seems has group photos as all their pics which makes what should be a swipe a 10sec trip into their profile to try and crossreference faces. tempted to just swipe right on anyone who says something like '"i'm the blonde" because loving thank you

i've seen people with multiple photos of them with the same person. and the quotes - literal 'i'm like marmite, you love me or you hate me' level poo poo. and the 'i'm fluent in sarcasm' stuff as well. i'm assuming men are just as bad if not worse?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Generic Monk posted:

tbqh if more people did this i'd be all for it, virtually every person round here it seems has group photos as all their pics which makes what should be a swipe a 10sec trip into their profile to try and crossreference faces. tempted to just swipe right on anyone who says something like '"i'm the blonde" because loving thank you

i've seen people with multiple photos of them with the same person. and the quotes - literal 'i'm like marmite, you love me or you hate me' level poo poo. and the 'i'm fluent in sarcasm' stuff as well. i'm assuming men are just as bad if not worse?

im the one that isn't my young child sitting on my lap

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I get about one match every three days on tinder. I wish the app would eventually tell you "it doesn't look like this is working out. Have you considered killing yourself??"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

gigawhite posted:

I get about one match every three days on tinder. I wish the app would eventually tell you "it doesn't look like this is working out. Have you considered killing yourself??"

In another tinder thread one guy didn't get any matches, chin up.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I make a point on tinder dates of reminding the girl that I'm not on a date with them, they're on a date with ME a' la Rorschach

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

I quiz the ladies on intricate details regarding the Marvel Universe

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I ask them what their favourite type of lake is (after Ox bow obviously)

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Dr. Carwash posted:

is there some sorta FEMALE hivemind that dictates they write 1 or more of these things??

"i'm fluent in sarcasm"
"i'll probably like your dog more than you"
"i like long, romantic walks to the fridge"
"carpe diem"
"i love to laugh"
"i like bacon" (wtf is this one????)

also now im curious, what generic poo poo do dudes write on their profile??? any goonettes wanna weigh in on this pressing matter???

hey just to confirm, are you kyle carwash, or carwash the elder

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

EmmyOk posted:

I ask them what their favourite type of lake is (after Ox bow obviously)

I legitimately always thought that an Oxbow was a feature of a river, but after doing some research it appears they only become so after being cut off from the main river.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

conceitedguy posted:

hey just to confirm, are you kyle carwash, or carwash the elder

elder

and how could i forget this gem from tinder

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Moments are great too, there are stacks of selfies with "so bored tonight, chats anyone" to swipe left on everyday.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm afraid to make a tinder profile and it turns out to be all the same girls from okcupid I've hooked up with before

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

naem posted:

I'm afraid to make a tinder profile and it turns out to be all the same girls from okcupid I've hooked up with before

just don't swipe right, friendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I made a tinder and immediately deleted it when I saw that facebook is required. That poo poo is private for a reason.

• Locked thread