Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
attentione, il est myron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Wrong thread!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

hobbesmaster posted:

i really want to say bad things generically about the french but people an hour outside of paris and quebec seem nice enough

everyone was really rude to me until i asked them the same questions in spanish (i dont know much french)

i guess they hate the english enough that they just dont like anyone that speaks the language? lol

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Sharktopus posted:

what phones even come with stock browser and not chrome tho

just surveyed the other devs and the GS5 and HTC One (Two) both have AOSP on them so it's still very much a problem

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

but you closed my fedora thread how am i supposed to post about my fedora

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

awoken in control of a lucid deep dream...

seriously I don't understand this at all it happens all the time and it's like

are guys in a constant battle for chair space? are you just rubbing up against each other all the time or something? because you seem to invariably end up actually pressing against me and I can't imagine how this works with two people doing the same thing

I don't see guys shoving each other into the aisle so it must just be that I don't exist

either that or I'm just not playing the game right

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

hobbesmaster posted:

parisians hate everyone

that is my only explanation for charles de gaul airport and air france

They actually love Texans :)

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Dessert Rose posted:

are guys in a constant battle for chair space? are you just rubbing up against each other all the time or something? because you seem to invariably end up actually pressing against me and I can't imagine how this works with two people doing the same thing

I don't see guys shoving each other into the aisle so it must just be that I don't exist

either that or I'm just not playing the game right

The problem is most people are oblivious to those around them. If you want to be courteous, when you are sitting on a communal bench or equivalent don't spread your legs further than your shoulders are. Problem solved.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Dessert Rose posted:

seriously, can some male-identifying persons explain this? I gather that balls need room, is that the reason?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Powercrazy posted:

The problem is most people are oblivious to those around them. If you want to be courteous, when you are sitting on a communal bench or equivalent don't spread your legs further than your shoulders are. Problem solved.

so, like, a dude sitting down on a bench with all the space necessary to spread his legs as much as he wants... would the angle between his legs (the "batch angle") approach 180?

maybe we need to redesign our communal sitting spaces to accommodate the optimal batch angle

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

seriously, can some male-identifying persons explain this? I gather that balls need room, is that the reason?

nope, the reason is slovenly wretched human beings

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

so, like, a dude sitting down on a bench with all the space necessary to spread his legs as much as he wants... would the angle between his legs (the "batch angle") approach 180?

maybe we need to redesign our communal sitting spaces to accommodate the optimal batch angle

those dudes are inconsidernt shitheels

that said, if the seat is flag/doesn't help my butt, i actually have to use my muscles to keep my legs together and depending on the seating situation this can actually be kind of a pain in the rear end and/or uncomfortable, i will absorb seats when there is a lot of empty space, but whenever im ona cramped bus or i see an old i make space or get up

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
"hi we must stop these listens on port 53 on our firewall that proxies dns traffic they're showing up in port scans"

burn all pen testing firms

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Mido posted:

i actually have to use my muscles

:sigh: life is so hard

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/09/breach-at-goodwill-vendor-lasted-18-months/

quote:

C&K Systems Inc., a third-party payment vendor blamed for a credit and debit card breach at more than 330 Goodwill locations nationwide, disclosed this week that the intrusion lasted more than 18 months and has impacted at least two other organizations.

[...]

C&K says the investigation determined malicious hackers had access to its systems “intermittently” between Feb. 10, 2013 and Aug. 14, 2014, and that the intrusion led to the the installation of “highly specialized point of sale (POS) infostealer.rawpos malware variant that was undetectable by our security software systems until Sept. 5, 2014,”

:fishmech:'s favourite place to buy stuff too :ohdear:

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Mido posted:

those dudes are inconsidernt shitheels

that said, if the seat is flag/doesn't help my butt, i actually have to use my muscles to keep my legs together and depending on the seating situation this can actually be kind of a pain in the rear end and/or uncomfortable, i will absorb seats when there is a lot of empty space, but whenever im ona cramped bus or i see an old i make space or get up

i can cross my legs perfectly fine, and keep them from sticking out into the aisle

get better legs

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Forums Terrorist posted:

i can cross my legs perfectly fine, and keep them from sticking out into the aisle

get better legs

i literally can't cross my legs in a way that is at all comfortable, i dont know whats wrong with me

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i bet your fat

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

oh man I'd love to cross my legs and take up a normal amount of leg room, but my massive testicles and penis keep me from doing that. you see, they are right there, between the two legs that are spread out. with the thick shaft and engorged figs driving a wedge in the middle, forcing them apart. I'd love to help you here but my massive, grotesque member and cantaloupe-sized mansack really put the brakes on that. sorry, truly sorry about that.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Bloody posted:

i bet your fat

nope! sorry, im broken

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Lol

The Kreb Man posted:

Most U.S. states have data breach laws requiring businesses that experience a breach involving the personal and financial information of their citizens to notify those individuals in a timely fashion. However, few of those notification requirements are triggered unless the data that is lost or stolen includes the consumer’s name (see my reporting on the 2012 breach at Global Payments, e.g.).

This is important because a great many of the underground stores that sell stolen credit and debit data only sell Track 2 data. Translation: If the thieves are only stealing Track 2 data, a breached business may not have an obligation under existing state data breach disclosure laws to notify consumers about a security incident that resulted in the theft of their card data.

how does this make any sense? american laws are the worst.

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

oh man I'd love to cross my legs and take up a normal amount of leg room, but my massive testicles and penis keep me from doing that. you see, they are right there, between the two legs that are spread out. with the thick shaft and engorged figs driving a wedge in the middle, forcing them apart. I'd love to help you here but my massive, grotesque member and cantaloupe-sized mansack really put the brakes on that. sorry, truly sorry about that.

don't sign my posts

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

hobbesmaster posted:

parisians hate everyone

that is my only explanation for charles de gaul airport and air france

i found parisians to be really pleasant and nice

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

my stepdads beer posted:

i find you to be really pleasant and nice

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

my stepdads beer posted:

same

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
I think this thread has been breached

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

my stepdads beer posted:

lol

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

cantaloupe-sized mansack

!!!

MODS

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

i find you to be really pleasant and nice

:blush:

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

my stepdads beer posted:

same, as long as they don't think you're american or british (and who can really blame them)

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

i visit paris 6-8 times a year. mostly they're fine because i'm scottish, not english. also i got my brains hosed out for most of february

welp, that's my paris story

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
http://mentakingup2muchspaceonthetrain.tumblr.com/

this girl got death threats too

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i see this practically never in boston :unsmith:

although i see multiple posts from boston in ther :smith:

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

Bloody posted:

i see this practically never in boston :unsmith:

although i see multiple posts from boston in ther :smith:

i am so grossly offended by people sitting with splayed legs a block them out.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lol

e: wow

big scary monsters fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Sep 17, 2014

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

:ssh: it's run by a dude which is why it's extra funny when people are like 'you don't have balls you don't understand :qq:'

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

where'd you find this pic of me wtf?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665347

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Got us a priority 1 yospos fuckup here imo.

Please Gas and Ban with great prejudice.

e: drat saw the probation and thought it was sent to the gas chamber, alas :/

• Locked thread