Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
it's a dumb phrase. Not because of what the folks it describes say--absolutely there is a need for social awareness. But because of how it's used, typically by opponents of any particular social issue, by those who don't want to talk about a problem or can't because of lovely views

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

ron color posted:

it's a dumb phrase. Not because of what those that use it say--absolutely there is a need for social awareness. But because of how it's used, typically by opponents of any particular social issue, by those who don't want to talk about a problem or can't because of lovely views

verily carefree

snipe

ron color
poo poo butt

ulvir

ron color posted:

it's a dumb phrase. Not because of what the folks it describes say--absolutely there is a need for social awareness. But because of how it's used, typically by opponents of any particular social issue, by those who don't want to talk about a problem or can't because of lovely views

"Oh, you want us to stop threatening women with rape and murder just because they voice their opinions on the internet? What are you, some kind of SJW?"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:eyepop:

I.N.R.I

Bwee posted:

i think it's a good thing

Im not telling you if you cant figure it out.,

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

lower the prices

I.N.R.I

lmfao

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Bwee posted:

i think it's a good thing

I.N.R.I
edit: didnt see u photoshoped the guys avatar into it.. i was laughing at the rfunny racism

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Walk without rhythm and we won't attract the worm.

google THIS

how did they get into the conversation about primitive rain dances in the middle of a protest :confused:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I.N.R.I

Jett posted:

how did they get into the conversation about primitive rain dances in the middle of a protest :confused:

hes trying to relate to the guy in the red shirt with slightly brown skin

Senior Management

half serious post. SJW are a bunch of primary middle school peoples complaining about how the world is unfair and they want to be special. Fine whatever there are problems with the world that need addressing but this tumblr hive mind has gotten so ridiculous and racist on the opposite end of the scale. All straight men should be killed, all sex is rape, you can't eat food from another culture because that is appropriation, you can't hang out with other races as a white because you are oppressing them, no interracial marriage because you are enslaving a minority, all minorities being lumped in together because this kids don't understand the world, don't invite vaguely brown people to the 4th of July because it is rude to force them to celebrate America, etc the list goes on forever. Also it is easy to make fun of their 12 million pronouns and how easily they get offended by pretty much anything. Trigger warnings had some use for people with real ptsd but now it is thrown around on just about anything.

also, FART..... Farting everywhere in the thread. Please help, so much fart

Bwee

Vynar posted:

half serious post. SJW are a bunch of primary middle school peoples complaining about how the world is unfair and they want to be special. Fine whatever there are problems with the world that need addressing but this tumblr hive mind has gotten so ridiculous and racist on the opposite end of the scale. All straight men should be killed, all sex is rape, you can't eat food from another culture because that is appropriation, you can't hang out with other races as a white because you are oppressing them, no interracial marriage because you are enslaving a minority, all minorities being lumped in together because this kids don't understand the world, don't invite vaguely brown people to the 4th of July because it is rude to force them to celebrate America, etc the list goes on forever. Also it is easy to make fun of their 12 million pronouns and how easily they get offended by pretty much anything. Trigger warnings had some use for people with real ptsd but now it is thrown around on just about anything.

Oh?

Bwee
Please vote this, and all my threads, 5.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
You could always just chuckle at the good intentions and walk away instead of making a big deal about it :shrug:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

beer pal

Vynar posted:

nah

freezingprocess

Voted 5, in the name of social justice.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Bwee is apparently a very prolific political cartoonist

Senior Management

yes there are many farts everywhere please send a hazmat team.

freezingprocess

Strontosaurus

ron color posted:

please don't use the word lovely as a pejorative. thanks in gameboy advance (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

heard u like girls

waldo is in this picture

can u find him??

Strontosaurus

Humans Among Us posted:

waldo is in this picture

can u find him??

i'm gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:stare:

Savage For The Winjun

obama looks like jimmy carter

Pizzatime

a warrior is the best thing to be

except a wizard or thief

ulvir

Strontosaurus posted:

please don't use the word lovely as a pejorative. thanks in gameboy advance (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

yeah it's really scat-phobic

Stormyish

Now while everybody is complaining about white people, we're ignoring the larger issue at hand.
Which is the goblin problem.
Goblins have been raiding our food and weapon stores for the last fortnight, and I think it's about high time we do something about them.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pizzatime posted:

a warrior is the best thing to be

except a wizard or thief

I'm a Social Justice Undead Skeletal Warrior

google THIS

excuse me but as a transgoblin i find that very triggering, kindly gently caress off cis-fantasy race scum

freezingprocess

I have a +5 cloak of racial displacement.

Pizzatime

Strontosaurus posted:

diggin the subtle video game ref

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

Jett posted:

excuse me but as a transgoblin i find that very triggering, kindly gently caress off cis-fantasy race scum

This isn't a funny thing to mock!

• Locked thread