Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
wow i sure am glad you've given my prostration your blessing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
*drops mic and leaves, lmao*

all goons are histrionic sociopaths

Ape Fist

jk anyway dw about it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:slowclap:

bog pixie

Pro Target posted:

amazingly, in all my7 encounters with these people online, ive only ever seen them post online... its loving insane

vapoursquid

none other
this isn't the peace i was promised

bog pixie

Pro Target posted:

While you are waiting to vote, please make sure to be properly respectful and stand with your hands outstretched shouting "thank you for everything"

bog pixie

i'm going to eat strawberries inthe winter time

Ape Fist

Ectral posted:

i'm going to eat strawberries inthe winter time

you're out of loving control

WhenInRome
ive stopped caring about this thread. im leaving

WhenInRome
no really i'm going. just wanted to post a few more paragraphs

ron color
its too bad youre not some sort of in human monster ape fist

ron color
my dander was up, for a second

Ape Fist

ron color posted:

its too bad youre not some sort of in human monster ape fist

im actually very lovely and will be your pal and nothing i said was untrue. im a very loving person. i would love you if only you'd let me. there's still time.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
I suppose I want to add one more thing... The Movement benefits from being "unreasonable," by liberal standards. This is what you should think of the straights who make you ashamed of your sexuality ape fist:

"Now U.S. imperialism is quite powerful, but in reality it isn't. It is very weak politically because it is divorced from the masses of the people and is disliked by everybody and by the American people too. In appearance it is very powerful but in reality it is nothing to be afraid of, it is a paper tiger. Outwardly a tiger, it is made of paper, unable to withstand the wind and the rain. I believe the United States is nothing but a paper tiger.

History as a whole, the history of class society for thousands of years, has proved this point: the strong must give way to the weak. This holds true for the Americas as well.

Only when imperialism is eliminated can peace prevail. The day will come when the paper tigers will be wiped out. But they won't become extinct of their own accord, they need to be battered by the wind and the rain.

When we say U.S. imperialism is a paper tiger, we are speaking in terms of strategy. Regarding it as a whole, we must despise it. But regarding each part, we must take it seriously. It has claws and fangs. We have to destroy it piecemeal. For instance, if it has ten fangs, knock off one the first time, and there will be nine left, knock off another, and there will be eight left. When all the fangs are gone, it will still have claws. If we deal with it step by step and in earnest, we will certainly succeed in the end.

Strategically, we must utterly despise U.S. imperialism. Tactically, we must take it seriously. In struggling against it, we must take each battle, each encounter, seriously. At present, the United States is powerful, but when looked at in a broader perspective, as a whole and from a long-term viewpoint, it has no popular support, its policies are disliked by the people, because it oppresses and exploits them. For this reason, the tiger is doomed. Therefore, it is nothing to be afraid of and can be despised. But today the United States still has strength, turning out more than 100 million tons of steel a year and hitting out everywhere. That is why we must continue to wage struggles against it, fight it with all our might and wrest one position after another from it. And that takes time."

Ape Fist

i agree.

Bwee
peace

Ape Fist

also as someone who is subject to the morally relativistic whims of the export of U.S. sociological imperialism i probably wouldn't call it a paper tiger.

that being said, a lot of U.S. idealism concerning personal liberty could be adopted in my own life, but i won't experience it.

i'll live in this box that my local society has placed me in and i'll be subject to it, and i'll adapt to it.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
maoism today, maoism for tomorrow

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Ape Fist posted:

also as someone who is subject to the morally relativistic whims of the export of U.S. sociological imperialism i probably wouldn't call it a paper tiger.

that being said, a lot of U.S. idealism concerning personal liberty could be adopted in my own life, but i won't experience it.

i'll live in this box that my local society has placed me in and i'll be subject to it, and i'll adapt to it.

I don't know enough about your situation to understand what any of this means at all tbh. No offense intended by that I just don't understand what you're saying.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm having a glass of wine to social justice

Ape Fist

Pedantra posted:

I don't know enough about your situation to understand what any of this means at all tbh. No offense intended by that I just don't understand what you're saying.

hey thats ok. :yayclod: you're allowed to ask questions and inquire.

i live in a particularly conservative part of the planet, where my sexuality isn't accepted. it's not necessarily attacked, and my life is not in danger as a result, but i'm not in a position to express it or act upon it. i could, but i will face severe social consequences. for my own safety, and for the safety of people i care about, i don't discuss it. we keep to ourselves. its life and we live with it.

Ape Fist fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Sep 19, 2014

Surprisingly Dope

Lope burgs again
I'm a social justice warrior.

tao of lmao

Misandrist Wytch posted:

me too! i go to war for justice!

Ape Fist

i am a gay nazi AMA

Matoi Ryuko

Misandrist Wytch posted:

I'm a social justice paladin.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Ape Fist posted:

i am a gay nazi AMA

wasn't kristalnacht fabulous?

Afro Doug

haha cool. good poo poo. i love it, can't get enough of it.

Ape Fist

CAT BRUSH posted:

wasn't kristalnacht fabulous?

i cant begin to tell you how sexy it was in the long run, there were a lot of cutie pies raising their tails.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Same (im an sjw)... I use guilt and shame as weapons, not because its right to use guilt and shame as weapons, but because its right to wage war against one's class-enemies. I do respect your situation, Ape Fist. By merely existing as a gay person in your society you're waging the war, just not as publicly.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm a Social Justice Barbarian

Bwee
Please goldmine

Ape Fist

Pedantra posted:

Same (im an sjw)... I use guilt and shame as weapons, not because its right to use guilt and shame as weapons, but because its right to wage war against one's class-enemies. I do respect your situation, Ape Fist. By merely existing as a gay person in your society you're waging the war, just not as publicly.

I do not have enough swords and shields on my side to be able to do this. So like a good little loving queer I shut my mouth.

I'm not saying my situation is good, or even passable, I'm just saying its a situation I need to live with.

Its a situation I need to explain to people, especially my hulky bulk 'alpha male' drinking buddies who don't understand.

If you consider my relative viewpoint, for a moment, if I walked into the Pub screaming HELLO BOYS, I'M BI, AND I'M READY TO GIVE YOU THE SALTY DICK, how many of them do you think would react by p-p-p-punching me square in the face?

Turn over page for answer:

All of them.

But if I can sit the boys over pints and go: Hey lads, I'm bisexual, and that means I sometimes wanna get together with cute dudes, not you loving shitheads, but cute guys who aren't thug-brained shits like you.

And then punch them in the shoulder.

Which do you think is going to go down better?

Yeah. The second one.

I guess I'm using my own personal anecdote here, and it's an anecdote I've seen/heard before.

That's my life. :shrug:

Ape Fist

i will give any of u the salty dick btw

Matoi Ryuko

dogcrash truther
Dear Teacher,

Please excuse dogcrash truther from reading this thread. He is a big loving badass and has better things to do (sex things).

dogcrash mom

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

Dear Teacher,

Please excuse dogcrash truther from reading this thread. He is a big loving badass and has better things to do (sex things).

dogcrash mom

yeah ok

Ape Fist

ive been looking for u all day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGFM5CGnoo

Pro Target

Does anyone want to fistfight me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
im a social injustice warrior, i fight social injustices,

• Locked thread