Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I <3 God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
40 'known about' ISIS recruits on US soil

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

has anyone done the ISIS sighted in space joke yet

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
glad i watched that video. this is the real poo poo, my knowledge is augmented.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
more bombs for the bomb god

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Jst0rm posted:

The funny thing is they think that will apply to the us. A bunch of 20 year old kids playing videogames in a-10s would decimate them.

right, and that's when they'll start the terror bombing campaigns against America instead. A-10's can't do anything against that

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Teron D Amun posted:

has anyone done the ISIS sighted in space joke yet

no, because the acronyms arent the same, idiot

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

a beheading is the best death, a warriors death

i will behead my eneimes also

I have to admit it's almost amusing in a horrible kind of way that not one of these videos has been set to "Princes of the Universe."

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
were just waiting for any attack on US soil so we can justify murdering ISIS

give it all to israel at least they aren't 100% fuckboys every single day, just like, once a month and i can deal with that

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
russia america tag team this time we can all be friends crush the browns

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?
lol the new video also features the dumbshit white guy who they sent to his death with no assistance. he gets mentioned around 13:15 or so.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Turkey successfully rescued hostages held by ISIS:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/21/world/middleeast/dozens-of-turkish-hostages-held-by-islamic-state-are-freed.html?_r=0

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moochewmoo posted:

Also if 30 dudes are attacking you position of 800, how does that even work? Does no one have weapons? Why do the other forces flee from isis so readily?

dude is saying that to impress his captors.

dude is trying to do anything he can to save his life.

but you see his gay black robe there next to the other HD executed people so i guess it didn't work.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich

Mans posted:

dude is saying that to impress his captors.

dude is trying to do anything he can to save his life.

but you see his gay black robe there next to the other HD executed people so i guess it didn't work.

Is it this? Or do they promise not to slowly decapitate them with a dull knife if they are a good boy? This comes up a lot and i've never seen a real answer as to why they cooperate so much. I'd probably do the same and suck their dicks too for 5 more minutes of lovely life, so this isn't coming from a "i'd kick all their asses and be a hero" place or anything.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

everyone cooperates in that context, i mean, goddamn, anything to stave off a beheading even if in a rational calculus its not likely to work

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

right, and that's when they'll start the terror bombing campaigns against America instead. A-10's can't do anything against that

Im not saying it wont happen but it wont be any of these fihgters we see here. And they still deserve to go to heaven too.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
gettin shot in da head is better than torture and then decapitation

you're going to 100% die anyway so who cares if you follow their script for a more chill death

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Before I die, I would love to see the US just wreck Saudi Arabia's poo poo Operation Linebacker style. Just have the president end all US military operations overseas and focus all the MIC's resources into making Saudi Arabia the least developed nation on earth.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

gettin shot in da head is better than torture and then decapitation

you're going to 100% die anyway so who cares if you follow their script for a more chill death

I think they probably do care at least a little that they have to say a bunch of poo poo they don't believe in but they have literally no choice in the matter

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Tautologicus posted:

I think they probably do care at least a little that they have to say a bunch of poo poo they don't believe in but they have literally no choice in the matter

there is probably a lot of wishful thinking right up until the knife is sliding across the throat.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
No, the hostages aren't reading from any scripts or anything, actually. The two Americans voted for McCain and Romney and it was just their way of saying, "THANKS A LOT, OBAMA" before they died.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
if iwere that dude in black id try to tell them i was forced to stay ther or something by the officers at gun point

then id pee myself. and die.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
i want ISIS to burn the gulf states down and behead their kings

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Miltank posted:

i want ISIS to burn the gulf states down and behead their kings

All the gulf states are on the ISIS dream map.

naem
May 29, 2011

The gulf states sell us cheap oil though

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

All the gulf states are on the ISIS dream map.

what i mean to say is that I hope ISIS wins

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nameless Dread posted:

Is it this? Or do they promise not to slowly decapitate them with a dull knife if they are a good boy? This comes up a lot and i've never seen a real answer as to why they cooperate so much. I'd probably do the same and suck their dicks too for 5 more minutes of lovely life, so this isn't coming from a "i'd kick all their asses and be a hero" place or anything.

in the other video with the pick up trucks filled with people readying to be sent to their slaughter people were waving and asking the cameraman to focus on them so they could say how Maliki is against god, how he's corrupt and how "ISIS will punish him as ISIS is about to punish me!" with a very serious tone.

i don't know how that works and i hope i'll never be put on such a situation but yeah, if you pressure someone hard enough they'll go on camera and literally say "yeah gently caress you obama you beast i will be obliterated and you will be next!" like they're challenging someone to a ice bucket challenge or sometihng

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

naem posted:

The gulf states sell us cheap oil though

The gulf states sell Europe and China cheap oil though.

FTFY. USA is something like 20% of its oil from the Gulf.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
its a last ditch effort to get on allah's good side

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I wonder if ISIS has looked into running human corpse power plants?

Should be a good way to make sure their new world order always has enough electricity.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

quote:

Here, it should be noted that one of the main objectives of Shari`ah is to safeguard the life of people and keep them healthy. Based on this, if it is scientifically proven that oral sex or such practices cause mouth cancer or form a danger on the health of a person who practices it, then it becomes totally prohibited.

tim bishop's views on isis AND common core

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Miltank posted:

last ditch effort

drat son

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

Abisteen posted:

lol the new video also features the dumbshit white guy who they sent to his death with no assistance. he gets mentioned around 13:15 or so.

lol whatd they say about him?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

so is turkey at all interested to do something about ISIS

I assume turkey's army isn't a complete joke though so I guess they aren't afraid of ISIS

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zzulu posted:

uhm also the video is down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbX0Kt9s_I

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ekster posted:

I assume turkey's army isn't a complete joke though so I guess they aren't afraid of ISIS

turkey just wants to watch the world burn

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ekster posted:

Watch Isis invade a NATO country lol

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Darth123123 posted:

Watch Isis invade a NATO country lol

i lust for this, the thought of unending bombs falling on white pickups makes me hard as hell

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

Mans posted:

in the other video with the pick up trucks filled with people readying to be sent to their slaughter people were waving and asking the cameraman to focus on them so they could say how Maliki is against god, how he's corrupt and how "ISIS will punish him as ISIS is about to punish me!" with a very serious tone.

i don't know how that works and i hope i'll never be put on such a situation but yeah, if you pressure someone hard enough they'll go on camera and literally say "yeah gently caress you obama you beast i will be obliterated and you will be next!" like they're challenging someone to a ice bucket challenge or sometihng

"i'm gonna die and it's all this incompetent's fault, I loving hope he gets murdered as well" might be where they're coming from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Disconnecticus posted:

The gulf states sell Europe and China cheap oil though.

FTFY. USA is something like 20% of its oil from the Gulf.

Yup, the loyal client state of Canada is now the number 1 source of US oil imports:

• Locked thread