Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
goddamnit cougs, don't make it two -zzou teams killed by a dumb flag in one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
BOOOOOOOO

in the first an Oregon dude in our section got booted after punching my friend in the face for waving a flag at him lmbo

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Mahoning posted:

Second best team in the country ya'll

Every football team is pretty bad.

Stuff
Jan 2, 2012
cal has improved significantly

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

wheez the roux posted:

BOOOOOOOO

in the first an Oregon dude in our section got booted after punching my friend in the face for waving a flag at him lmbo

ur friend is a true martyr :911:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
also i am officially calling a gagme winning drive in which wazzu goes for 2 and succeeds

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

tranime scholar posted:

goddamnit cougs, don't make it two -zzou teams killed by a dumb flag in one day

Wazzu was gonna give up that score with or without that dumb flag.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Scionix posted:

wheez could u tell ur team to play a little defense tia

i keeo screaming it but no one ever listens to me

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Scionix posted:

also i am officially calling a gagme winning drive in which wazzu goes for 2 and succeeds

Mike Leach is a crazy bastard and this needs to happen.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Scionix posted:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Scionix posted:

Please god

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Scionix posted:

Ok. I agree.

every
Apr 24, 2008

Scionix posted:

Aftermath title

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

Scionix posted:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Hate all those teams, go cougs

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
what would be cool is a long wazzou clock-eating drive capped by a td and a faked extra point for a 2pc

worst would be a tieing td drive, leading to overtime, where they obviously lose, wasting the most of my time

what will actually happen is that this drive fails completely and the game just ends in normal fashion

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
His "next four in" had 7 teams in it.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
lol at ESPN picking A&M over Alabama in the playoff

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

HooverDam posted:

OK....? So because I didn't go to a school for undergrad means I can't be a fan of their football team? You're insane. I went to a D3 school for undergrad that barely had tennis. I was going to games at Sun Devil Stadium since 1989, I think I have a pretty good grasp on ASU.

You can definitely be a fan of the team, but you were an evangelist and were constantly running up ASU and running down U of A as schools, not as athletic teams with which you were a fan of.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
If Cal runs it twice, they're going to give the ball back with ~1 minute left. That's a lot of time...

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

every posted:

Aftermath title

Already made it, but if this happens, mods, change it.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Wazzu gonna score too fast

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ohhhh god my heart is going to stop

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Goonna be another 4 TDS in this OR/WSU game. Go cougs go

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

go the wazzu gotdamn cougars

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
That playoff graphic. "Next 4 In: 8 teams"

Oregon and Wazzu are gonna score another 4 TDs between them before this game is over.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
go coug

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
dare i say anything

every
Apr 24, 2008

Cougs, make me cum

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

That is a slow large man. Go Wazzu

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Losing by a point after that weird field goal miss early would suck. Although luckily CAL will probably punch it in here to make it a moot point.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

43/61 :stonk:

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Rick posted:

You can definitely be a fan of the team, but you were an evangelist and were constantly running up ASU and running down U of A as schools, not as athletic teams with which you were a fan of.

WHO
GIVES
A
gently caress

Y'all need to get a goddamn room, Christ

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Oh holy poo poo. 'zona player goes down, which saves them about 10 seconds of time. Since it's not inside 2 minutes, they don't have a runoff. good time to get injured dude.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

COME ON COUGS

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
How was there no flag on that?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Wheres the flag?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice