Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormyish

Can I replace somebody
Some of the mouth diarrhea that spews out of me sometimes splats into funny shapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

maybe you can still coach cute anime girl

yeah actually they will

Budget Cop posted:

aggreed....i hav some MAJOR complaints about teh rules of . 204 BYOB hurf De Duf. whos even runnin this shitshow?...i demand 2 speak 2...oh poo poo...wtf...wtf is that :stare:

its a fuckin chill cat cuttin up some pizza!!!! holy poo poo!!!!!!!!!! *pico's voice from the popular newgrounds flash game pico's school* This Is loving Awesome

That wasn't pico's voice prefuse you RETARD!!!!!

Budget Prefuse

no they will not posted:

That wasn't pico's voice prefuse you RETARD!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DgZBv-oOBo

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Budget Cop posted:

aggreed....i hav some MAJOR complaints about teh rules of . 204 BYOB hurf De Duf. whos even runnin this shitshow?...i demand 2 speak 2...oh poo poo...wtf...wtf is that :stare:

its a fuckin chill cat cuttin up some pizza!!!! holy poo poo!!!!!!!!!! *pico's voice from the popular newgrounds flash game pico's school* This Is loving Awesome

Stormyish

no please

smoobles

i didnt know i was part of this, hello,

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

smoobles posted:

i didnt know i was part of this, hello,

i believe you will win the greatest poster contest smoobles

smoobles

i think i already lost oh well

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
thats to bad

yeah actually they will
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqZjE0UhKMk

smoobles

Bo-Pepper posted:

i went conservative with my smoobles posts and am paying the price oh what a world

none of my posts are good

Pro Target

ive blammed many flashes, and I will blam many more

FartGhost

smoobles posted:

i think i already lost oh well

at least you weren't placed against i am he

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

FartGhost posted:

at least you weren't placed against i am he

well,

saboten

i voted smoobles

smoobles

:hf:

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
pitting posters against one another... truly a low know for this failed social experiment known as byob 8.2. this never would have happened in the old days. shameful

saboten

:hf::smoobles:

smoobles

:stare::hf::eyepop:

alnilam

When the list of good posts from the losers comes out, I'm going to grab some tissues and listen to "in the arms of an angel"and " candle in the wind " on repeat while i read the posts

I.N.R.I

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

pitting posters against one another... truly a low know for this failed social experiment known as byob 8.2. this never would have happened in the old days. shameful

i wasnt around for old byob but its probably exactky the same (depressed retarded men sweeping there horrific personal flaws under a rug with chill weed bug trill crystal written on it )

ulvir

is this the weekend we'll see 4 new vanity emotes in a row?

Bwee

I.N.R.I posted:

i wasnt around for old byob but its probably exactky the same (depressed retarded men sweeping there horrific personal flaws under a rug with chill weed bug trill crystal written on it )

ya

I.N.R.I
*posts a thrread titled monkey rape cheese FTW so a bunch of ppl who murder animals, regularly fantasise abotu harming fellow human beans, make their parents QQ every time they call them (2x per annum) with their permastoner dumb poo poo personalitys etcetera can freak the gently caress out about the illegal word :D

Fart Fuck Hell 5

I.N.R.I posted:

*posts a thrread titled monkey rape cheese FTW so a bunch of ppl who murder animals, regularly fantasise abotu harming fellow human beans, make their parents QQ every time they call them (2x per annum) with their permastoner dumb poo poo personalitys etcetera can freak the gently caress out about the illegal word :D

Huh?

Fart Fuck Hell 5

no offense but you sound like a dumbass

Fart Fuck Hell 5

I wasnt around for the old thing but uhhh... yeah it was probably like this. It was probably exactly the way I imagine it as a person who has no firsthand or even secondhand knowledge of it. yeah. this makes sense to me.

Salmiakki

oh poo poo!!

ulvir

I.N.R.I posted:

I.N.R.I
did i just hit the freaking nail on the head or what :P

FartGhost

no offense but you sound like a dumbass

you deserve everything that happened to you

Fart Fuck Hell 5

FartGhost posted:

you deserve everything that happened to you

smoobles

old byob was this except 10x more post volume

FluffieDuckie

i hate it when my friends fight :ohdear:

FartGhost

that's a good avatar, that you don't have or deserve

Salmiakki

:munch:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I.N.R.I posted:

I wasnt around for the old thing but uhhh... yeah it was probably like this. It was probably exactly the way I imagine it as a person who has no firsthand or even secondhand knowledge of it. yeah. this makes sense to me.

pig slut lisa posted:

srsly please don't kill yourself over my thread

Pro Target

old byob was loving cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Ectral posted:

this tournament is going to tear byob apart.

• Locked thread