Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Have to ask for Dean getting out of the cab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

NOC live gifs (and a smackdown gif)

SmackDown recap: Some jobber danced

A wild AJ appears

What could possibly go wrong?

It's like having a mirror outside the ring

Cab fare? I got elbows to drop!

So much for America.

She got her baby back!

(Those eyebrows :pervert:)

Smoosh

Writer Cath posted:

Have to ask for Dean getting out of the cab.

They hosed the shot up. They cut to Rollins as he was actually getting out :\

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Any other gifs wanted? I can make up some more when I get a chance to sit down and actually watch the whole PPV properly.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I want nothing more than a gif of Randy Orton slowly handing JBL his cowboy hat.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Any other gifs wanted? I can make up some more when I get a chance to sit down and actually watch the whole PPV properly.

After the match while Miz is outside the ring holding his head Sandow appears next to him and mimics everything and I need that.

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
Ziggler gave Miz a pretty sweet superkick right after the country singers/Sandow/R-Truth spot. Lots of spit. Can't remember if the camera angle was any good, though. :I

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Alpamere Waterslide or whatever it's called

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Some extra Night of Champions gifs:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Sep 22, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cena wins? LOL.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Sep 22, 2014

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

I feel you lil man :smith:

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Can anyone gif Cena picking up Lesnar while in the Kimura lock? The look on Lesner's face was amazing.
:stare: I guess I shouldn't tune out on Diva matches anymore.

EDIT: Did this get the "Holy poo poo!" chant it deserved?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Orgophlax posted:

Can anyone gif Cena picking up Lesnar while in the Kimura lock? The look on Lesner's face was amazing.

Added it in.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Orgophlax posted:

Nope! It was the most hilariously over-mic'd, clearly called spot, too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

pressedbunny posted:

Nope! It was the most hilariously over-mic'd, clearly called spot, too.

I've watched the whole show a couple of times now and I still didn't notice any spot-calling. Bless my lovely ears :)

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

The Flying Nothing strikes again!

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

revtoiletduck posted:

The Flying Nothing strikes again!

Jericho actually hit a flying nothing earlier in the match!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
There was a pretty cool dragon whip spot in the tag match that I'd like to see. One of the Usos tries to hit one and misses, so he hits Goldust with his other foot instead. It's right before the Uso hot tag, and I posted about it in the GDT so it's apparently around 16-17 minutes into the show.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I've watched the whole show a couple of times now and I still didn't notice any spot-calling. Bless my lovely ears :)

Everyone I was watching it with heard it, and for the record I never ever hear the spots people typically complain about. IT was bad.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I don't know how it came across on speakers but I was wearing headphones and could hear everything.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

That DICK! posted:

Everyone I was watching it with heard it, and for the record I never ever hear the spots people typically complain about. IT was bad.

Same here. I have lovely ears and had to turn up the sound on it shortly thereafter, but that was really bad. Maybe the worst I've heard.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

IcePhoenix posted:

I don't know how it came across on speakers but I was wearing headphones and could hear everything.

Heard it clearly on my TV it went like "OK, is she ready? Yep Ready."

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I was watching on my phone without headphones and I heard the "1..2..3!" before they did it.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

And it's hard to tell from the angle they were shooting at but it looks like Nikki didn't commit to it and just kinda fell onto her knees? Dumb.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Jerusalem posted:

Only spot I heard called clearly was when Brock dropped Cena in the corner (a muffled "hit me with an elbow" which Cena did right after being thrown to the opposite corner)

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Orgophlax posted:

The glorified Playboy models that WWE has wrestling for them managing to not gently caress something up too horribly is hardly worthy of that kind of reaction.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

spudsbuckley posted:

The glorified Playboy models that WWE has wrestling for them managing to not gently caress something up too horribly is hardly worthy of that kind of reaction.

Thankfully that era seems to be over.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Agreed. That was more that 2003 - 2007 area. Now, more often than not, the women can actually wrestle. This isn't Torrie Wilson vs Dawn Marie.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

They still only have maybe 2 or 3 solid female workers who can perform consistently decently, same as they've always had.

The rest are there because they look good and are awkward and botchy as gently caress.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I don't think Nikki botched any of her major spots last night, it was certainly an impressive showing from her. Hopefully she can stay consistent.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

spudsbuckley posted:

They still only have maybe 2 or 3 solid female workers who can perform consistently decently, same as they've always had.

The rest are there because they look good and are awkward and botchy as gently caress.
Nah.

Legit Good Workers:
AJ
Paige
Natalya
Emma
Charlotte (NXT)
Bayley (NXT)
Becky lynch (NXT) (or so I hear)

Competent at worst:
Naomi
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Alicia fox
Layla
Sasha banks (NXT)
Summer Rae

Bad:
Eva Marie
Rosa Mendez
Cameron

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Nikki hasn't been bad on the mic either since her heel turn. Although this might just be in comparison to Brie, who is like elementary school play levels of bad.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sasha Banks is good in my mind based purely off the fact that her finisher looks like death. I don't even remember what it is but I remember it being brutal.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Naomi should be in the 'legit good worker' category. They don't let her cut loose often, but she's miles better than most of the ones under "competent at worst".

That DICK! posted:

Sasha Banks is good in my mind based purely off the fact that her finisher looks like death. I don't even remember what it is but I remember it being brutal.

The rollup into a crossface type submission? Yeah, it looks nasty.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Naomi should be in the 'legit good worker' category. They don't let her cut loose often, but she's miles better than most of the ones under "competent at worst".

It's definitely a sliding scale and I was being erring on being strict on calling people good, I've just yet to see her given the time to have a great match to prove things one way or the other.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
And Smackdown is a PG show

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

naomi still has a ways to go before being "legit good," she's very athletic and has some cool moves but when she's there with someone who doesn't know what they're doing it's clear she can't carry a match

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

I know kid, I know.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rovert posted:

And Smackdown is a PG show

And there goes that bit of his routine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

DeathChicken posted:

Nikki hasn't been bad on the mic either since her heel turn. Although this might just be in comparison to Brie, who is like elementary school play levels of bad.

I know this wasn't their intention, but Nikki has come out looking a lot better since the heel turn. She took some good bumps and in fairness worked pretty hard at NoC. Brie used her mic time to tell us again what a bitch she was. I know which one I'm siding with.