Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
So Brock was kicking the poo poo out of Cena, Summerslam-style, but they felt Cena needed to not eat a pin? Did Rollins manage to cash in or what?

Worth catching the replay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
Well it was no pallet of raccoons but it'll do.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Memento posted:

So Brock was kicking the poo poo out of Cena, Summerslam-style, but they felt Cena needed to not eat a pin? Did Rollins successfully cash in or what?

Yes, you should watch it because Uso/Dust, Sheamus/Cesaro, Orton/Jericho and Lee/Paige/Bella were great.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Smoking Crow posted:

Yes, you should watch it because Uso/Dust, Sheamus/Cesaro, Orton/Jericho and Lee/Paige/Bella were great.

Awesome, will do. I like good wrestling.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Almost cried laughing during the main event finish. WWE is #realbad

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Sheamus/Cesaro felt like they spent all day watching G1 Climax matches and decided to have a go themselves. Great stuff.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Am I the only one who thinks that Rollins tried his cash in without the Authority's permission? No one walked down wm to the ring with him and he had to search for a referee. His actions could shatter the tenuous Heyman/Triple H alliance in all sorts of interesting ways.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

NienNunb posted:

I know this company that is so much better, its called Impact and you can catch it LIVE on Weds Nights!!!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

So Brock was kicking the poo poo out of Cena, Summerslam-style, but they felt Cena needed to not eat a pin? Did Rollins manage to cash in or what?

Rollins tried cashing in, Cena punched him out before the bell rang then Lesnar F5ed Cena to stand tall at the end.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

achillesforever6 posted:

I know this company that is so much better, its called Impact and you can catch it LIVE on Weds Nights!!!

Don't lie. They don't have shows.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sigma posted:

Am I the only one who thinks that Rollins tried his cash in without the Authority's permission? No one walked down wm to the ring with him and he had to search for a referee. His actions could shatter the tenuous Heyman/Triple H alliance in all sorts of interesting ways.

That is legit an interesting theory I had not considered but unfortunately, jhon cena.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Brock sold a curb stomp from Rollins.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

What happened?

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

savinhill posted:

What happened?

John Cena

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wrestling on this show was really really good. Booking was dumb but could've been much dumber. IMHO well worth :10bux: but not $55 which is why I like the Network so much.

Love that the DustBros are tag champs and I am practically salivating at the thought of Ambrose/Rollins HIAC.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Am I weird for not hating the product? Sure, I get a little miffed that they're not pushing the Wyatt's Sheamus and other people I like, but I don't think this is the worst wrestling I've ever seen.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Sigma posted:

Yeah. I honestly really really liked that ending and thought it set up the next night extremly well. If I had to guess for HIAC, maybe a Cena vs. Lesnar and Ambrose vs. Rollins cell matches?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I wonder how many TNA guys Chikara will pick up?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

savinhill posted:

What happened?

rollins ran in, cost brock the match via DQ, tried to cash in after curbstomping lesnar, cena interfered with the cash in, apparently the bell never rang (im 99% a bell of some sort rang), lesnar came to after an AA and wrecked cena

nothing changed and everyone came out looking retarded,

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Smoking Crow posted:

Am I weird for not hating the product? Sure, I get a little miffed that they're not pushing the Wyatt's Sheamus and other people I like, but I don't think this is the worst wrestling I've ever seen.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

i'm generally fine with WWE

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Would Brock have tapped to Cena ' s STF? Find out next month at Hell in a Cell!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Smoking Crow posted:

If you are so am I. I'm not saying NO one turns off auto-renew or stops watching WWE or hates it, but I think many people make a bigger deal out of it than they actually feel.

I know all about that. :v:

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Smoking Crow posted:

No the product varies between bad and great - on NOC alone we had at least two or three fine matches and one that I really enjoyed. Wrestling has been so much worse than this in the past. So, so much worse.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Smoking Crow posted:

I don't hate the product, just the main event finish.

Sheamus/Cesaro was SO GOOD.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I liked the Divas match and I thought Randy Orton was really nice giving JBL his hat:3:

But it was obvious Jericho was just going to dive headfirst into the RKO :reject:

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also, if Sandow doesn't try to borrow/steal the IC belt, setting up a feud with the Miz, that finish tonight was useless.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

oatgan posted:

U2 is pretty good once every three or four albums

Come on now

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Ending was a stupid waste of time but then again

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Mark Henry joins Jack Swagger as a disappointment to America.

You've inducted all of us into the Hall of Pain with your shameful performance.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I started watching again at mania after about eight or nine yrs and they've held me since. It's regularly been better than when I stopped. The divas division isn't where I want it to be on the main show but it's light years beyond the insane perversity of the attitude and post attitude eras. And it IS perfect on NXT. And NXT is a thing. WWE is overall really good if you don't watch raw imho

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

This show was alright. I got to see Dean Ambrose and Cesaro lost. 4 out of 5

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I only caught the main event tonight but hey it could have been worse. I thought Brock was definitely kicking out and was totally a mark, at least.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

This show was alright. I got to see Dean Ambrose and Cesaro lost. 4 out of 5

those are selling points for me

meh, i enjoyed the show, fun matches

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

If I didn't watch almost every week I probably wouldn't get mad about the holding pattern poo poo. The roster's real good and they could be doing more with it.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Smoking Crow posted:

It's not. Night of Champions had a horrible build and a weak finish but mostly good matches. I'd say I've seen worse this year (Battleground was completely forgettable) and I've seen enough older stuff to tell you it could be MUCH worse.

Let me tell you all about a little event called "The Wrestling Classic"...

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Also, Ziggler/Miz would have been up there with the rest of the good matches if it wasn't for loving Florida-Georgia Line

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I am happy Ambrose is back because now I have a reason to watch wrestling again.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Swagger and Henry should now form a team where they travel America doing penance for their failure by washing the Lincoln Memorial stairs and baking one hundred pies for the old folks home and so on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Dusty dust won? WWE rules.

• Locked thread