Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

Get down St Marys arcade for midnight on thursday

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

The Big Taff Man posted:

Anyone else considering not bothering with working so they can play a video game?
It's coming out on Tuesday, which is my day off normally, so things worked out pretty well this year.

I really hope they allow guest play for FUT this time around. EA basically turning that option off in FIFA 14 was bullshit.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Woo, first game, first win.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Filthee Fingas posted:

The same with the people with millions of coins already

People already have autobuyers or whatever. I found this out trying to get a crap french RM. Thauvin should go for 300-400 coins max. Yet he's pricelocked essentially at 550-600 BIN on XBOX. Here are some of the names of the surely unrelated clubs listing him at that pice - Brent City, Bromley Dons, Bromley Rangers, Ealing Rangers, Dudley Albion, Sheffield Villa, Sundeland City, Brent Stanley, etc.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

hopterque posted:

Thread title remains true.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

hopterque posted:

It's only United though

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
42% posession, looks like someone just plays counters and chipped through balls. Ugh

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
when does the game come out in europe?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Mean Bean Machine posted:

when does the game come out in europe?
It's in the OP, DATES:
FIFA 15 demo is available on XBox & PC RIGHT NOW, and on PS4 tomorrow!
FIFA 15 is out on 23 September 2014 in North America, 25 September in Europe, 26 September 2014 in the UK.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

One more month till my household goods get in. This move from Europe sucks

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
How can I make EA think my computer is korean so i can cop this game?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

African AIDS cum posted:

put a lampshade on it and turn your monitor sideways

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

African AIDS cum posted:

Put a fan in your room

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Forgot I had this in my gamefly que and they've sent it out already so I should get it tomorrow. Can't wait to be real bad.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I've my test for the truck driver license next friday and the game's out at midnight 25th. gently caress, I can't miss that but I must play it as soon as it gets released in europe. I hope I don't crash a 12MT truck somewhere :v:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Just activated with an Indonesian VPN and i've already scored a loving peach of a goal with Modric from way out. How do you save replays?

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
Anyone have a list of the EA coins unlockables this year? Such as the shoes, balls, kits, FUT stuff, etc. I can't find a list with a google search.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

If you play fut just camp the goal area in the corner. Your keeper can't stop a shot from there into opposite corner. Advanced AI

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

DangerZoneDelux posted:

If you play fut just camp the goal area in the corner. Your keeper can't stop a shot from there into opposite corner. Advanced AI

I've noticed that. Also, shoot near post every time if you are in front of goal.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Awesome Animals posted:

I've noticed that. Also, shoot near post every time if you are in front of goal.

Haha yeah my goals were near post in that position too. I'm a bitch too

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Ended up changing the team from Turkish league to Ivorian + Enyeama because I was able to sell the Turks for a tidy profit. I like it and I like the ivorians so it will be fun. Going to add Tiote and Gerbino/Gradel when I can afford it

thompson fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Sep 22, 2014

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

God what an athletic squad.. epic

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

God what an athletic squad.. epic

Enyeama and his 90 reflexes are pretty mind blowing. I haven't even played the demo yet, so can someone tell me how short keepers fare?

E: Not to mention Bony and Drogba to go get my crosses. I just hope these little silvers can cross for me :)

thompson fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Sep 22, 2014

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

hell this game rules. Just scored a worldy in UT. How do I save the drat replays someone please

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

hell this game rules. Just scored a worldy in UT. How do I save the drat replays someone please

It's PC right? I have no idea. I'll use this opportunity to enlighten you on the Play Station share button. Yes there is a button you can use to share replays! Wow!!!! Ok, now you're enlightened. :350:

Also, in case you all hadn't noticed, international kits are now available in Ultimate team. I thought that was pretty cool.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

If you have a nvidia card, I've used Shadowplay to save mine

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Drunk Badger posted:

If you have a nvidia card, I've used Shadowplay to save mine

Is there something like it for ATI

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

thompson posted:

Also, in case you all hadn't noticed, international kits are now available in Ultimate team. I thought that was pretty cool.

No croatia though

massive fail

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

vivisectvnv posted:

No croatia though

massive fail

That's actually a big bummer. The croatia kits are really sweet.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Hilariously enough anyone who bought the ultimate team edition on PC can't actually access ultimate team until the game is officially out in the US, I guess.

People with the normal edition can play, though.

e: I've been playing some normal seasons and career mode and stuff though and man what a loving difference from the old gen games.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

thompson posted:

That's actually a big bummer. The croatia kits are really sweet.

vivisectvnv posted:

No croatia though

massive fail
Use the 3rd/historic Mainz kit, it's close enough.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Did they add Canada yet? :canada:

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
This is supposed to be a water hose. Instead my keeper is being charged with murder.

http://www.gfycat.com/BelovedArtisticDrake

I would have thought this game would go fullscreen in my monitor, instead it appears to be stuck at 1920x1080.

Cutsman
Apr 11, 2005

scissors on his fucking head
Downloaded this via the PS store, loving it so far. There's literally no one ever playing online though, I've had maybe one game against another human because it doesn't get released in stores here till Friday. Any goons wanna have a game or two? Psn cutcutcut_

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.
is the ps3 version poo poo or what

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Reek posted:

is the ps3 version poo poo or what

No pro clubs, no point.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Drunk Badger posted:

This is supposed to be a water hose. Instead my keeper is being charged with murder.

http://www.gfycat.com/BelovedArtisticDrake

I would have thought this game would go fullscreen in my monitor, instead it appears to be stuck at 1920x1080.

That's because they probably can't legally call it a machine gun, which is what it's supposed to be

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I've been playing the demo a lot and is it normal to breach the defence at will and pass a shot along the ground from the edge of the area to score?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Burqa King posted:

I've been playing the demo a lot and is it normal to breach the defence at will and pass a shot along the ground from the edge of the area to score?

The demo is probably set at semi-pro or lower. From pro onwards you can't do that. At least on PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The Demo is on semi-pro, and yes, it is normal to be able to do that.

• Locked thread