Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009

I saw that and thought "PLEASE get that one, gif thread."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

2 Things:

1) That is now Cleveland.gif (sad old man with dog ears is still Browns.gif, though)

2) It looks like the 21st Century version of this: http://i.imgur.com/PVbpOtd.gif

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
That's a great gif, but it doesn't have anything on sad old man with dog ears, don't even kid yourself.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Quandary posted:

That's a great gif, but it doesn't have anything on sad old man with dog ears, don't even kid yourself.

I just mean as an embodiment of the city.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I didn't know Patton Oswalt was a Cleveland Browns fan

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

So sad to see Adam Richman gained all that weight back.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Change the orange shirt to maroon and the jerseys behind him to #12 and you're looking at Kyle Field, even this season.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 22, 2014

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Pakled posted:

So the guy who blocked him is going to be a campus hero now, right?

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2014/9/21/6763611/commandant-corps-of-cadets-buy-senior-boots-reveille-rescuer

Kinda. gently caress those stupidly expensive boots and the one year you wear them so good for him not having to drop $1000

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Ahem. Best crowdshot of all time. Fullsize is best.

If it's not clear that's the eternal scoreboard game and that dude is wearing Case McCoy's number.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Way to wear pajama pants to a football game, goober

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Scarf posted:

It's college in the south, he probably doesn't have any non-pajama pants.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Speleothing posted:

It's college in the south, he probably doesn't have any non-pajama pants.

It's texas, he should wear chaps.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Scarf posted:

Yeah, what people are wearing there actually kind of surprises me. The majority of the time at games in the south, most people will be dressed up. No one there is at all.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Scarf posted:

It's really comfortable and generally awesome.

Nerd.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Quandary posted:

Yeah, what people are wearing there actually kind of surprises me. The majority of the time at games in the south, most people will be dressed up. No one there is at all.

It's a night game, the last and probably coldest of the season. And it's in Texas. Those people are wearing anything they can find in team colors that might keep them warm.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Scarf posted:

he's literally white-college-kid.jpg

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PrinceRandom posted:

It's really comfortable and generally awesome.

Nerd.

Sure.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
A lot of different colors being repped there. I guess they're watching competitive Hungry Hungry Hippos.

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

The whole right half of that crowd fucks up the wave. My favorites are the little girl who gets up way the gently caress too early and the lady in pink that needs a scarf in addition to the snuggie that seems to be so excited she just bounces her hands up and down until it's time to stand.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

beejay posted:

The whole right half of that crowd fucks up the wave. My favorites are the little girl who gets up way the gently caress too early and the lady in pink that needs a scarf in addition to the snuggie that seems to be so excited she just bounces her hands up and down until it's time to stand.

I like the old guy in white who is having none of this poo poo

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I like the old guy in white who is having none of this poo poo

He's too busy shivering because he isn't wearing a snuggie.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Thoguh posted:

He's too busy shivering because he isn't wearing a snuggie.

haha what a stupid not having snuggie bitch

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Quandary posted:

A&M wasn't SEC yet I believe

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Raku posted:

A&M wasn't SEC yet I believe

Yeah, they were poo poo then. They turned automatically good the next year when they joined the SEC.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

anne frank fanfic posted:

Yeah, they were poo poo then. They turned automatically good the next year when they joined the SEC.

I was talking about them not being dressed up like southern schools. It was a joke

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

These are old and a bit off the football path, but I feel like it would be a crime to not include the shots from the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak being broken.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

The true highlight of Wrestlemania 30.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Fedora sighting.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Is that gif of the black kid with glasses slowly dragging his hands down his face in shock from that match also?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hot and fresh from the MNF GDT (from Madcosby)

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
just a minor heads up but that's from a draft day a couple years ago, not from an actual game, if that matters

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

stubblyhead posted:

Is that gif of the black kid with glasses slowly dragging his hands down his face in shock from that match also?

No.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

I love that kid. I don't know anything about wrestling or what happened in that match, but his entire world view has been upended. Black is white, up is down.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
this is the best thread

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Spermy Smurf posted:

Cross posting from the gif 2014 thread.

:laffo: did she just fondle his balls after the falcons scored?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Now that's a good girlfriend.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Women are really perverted, but they get away with all sorts of poo poo
Grabbin' rear end at Target like it ain't no thing

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
This is old but I very much enjoy this fella...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Ussr posted:

This is old but I very much enjoy this fella...

I've never seen Macho Brown Randy Savage before. That guy rules.

• Locked thread