Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol nope

FailFB Poofart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Good job Ulreich :thumbsup:

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection

Dunban posted:

Good job Ulreich :thumbsup:

Bahaha what was that. Where was he going.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Dortmund vs Stuttgart is like watching an episode of The Strain. It should be good because many people involved have done good things in the past. But it turns out to be absolutely terrible. Still you continue to suffer through it. Then the last 10 minutes are amazing so you think "drat I hate this but I'll watch the next ep as well".

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Good gracious Rudiger

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

good thing we managed to nab that defeat, victory had a tough hold there for a while

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

(at the moment a point is a victory so i shouldn't complain)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

1-0 over Augsburg and I'm happy as a pig in poo poo. Win's a win.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
gently caress this poo poo. But as long as we beat Schalke in the derby this weekend I can forgive this underwhelming start of the season.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
At least HSV managed to get some attacking movement against Gladbach. Didn't score though. :/

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Well that was a frustrating draw for Mainz. Should have had it a few times. Ah well :/

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Reset Smith posted:

I hate this poo poo. If we lose to Schalke like this :suicide:

:tipshat:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

RIP Paderborn, hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao BvB pure clown car defense

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Nice, 2nd yellow for Spahic after 27 minutes. Thanks I guess.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
At this point Matip could pull out a gun and shoot Ramos in the head and the referee still wouldn't give him so much as a yellow card.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Good.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Goddamn, I can't believe we lost to Jens loving Keller. Can the Winterpause happen right now please, so Dortmund has a chance to heal and actually field eleven healthy men.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Reset Smith posted:

At this point Matip could pull out a gun and shoot Ramos in the head and the referee still wouldn't give him so much as a yellow card.

:qq:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Reset Smith posted:

Goddamn, I can't believe we lost to Jens loving Keller. Can the Winterpause happen right now please, so Dortmund has a chance to heal and actually field eleven healthy men.

Schalke had plenty of injured players today too.

Also: nice meltdown

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Phwoar that free kick.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Phwoar indeed.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

beer_war posted:

Phwoar that free kick.
Late, but I'll also say: Phwoar!

Also, :unsmith:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

loving hell, we won a game and we were actually good. A win against Paderborn on Saturday and everything peachy again in this poster's opinion.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Aight so you might remember me going on about tryna get tickets for the Dortmund-Hamburg game for a group of us coming to Germany for my 30th birthday? Aye, well, we got tickets eventually, at over £100 each. Ouch. Anyway, an odd question for you. I understand they sell beer in the stadium. I don't drink but would like to get a non alcoholic beer while I'm there. Are they available? Are they legit 0%? Cheers.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I can't 100% guarantee it for Dortmund because I've never been, but yes, stadiums normally sell non-alcoholic beer. Non-alcoholic beers in general are not literally 0,000% ABV but there's too little alcohol in them for you to notice.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
gracias

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also, any decent bars or restaurants near the stadium?

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
go to the Bergmann Kiosk close to the Dortmunder U, great beer and awesome locals!

Edit: I was on my mobile yesterday. it's not that close to the stadium but there's a subway next to it. Some info in German here http://harte-arbeit-ehrlicher-lohn.de/bezugsquellen/bergmann-kiosk/

bignose fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Oct 3, 2014

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
thanks

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Greetings from first place (at kicktipp). :whatup:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
That said, remember to tipp you kicks, everyone!

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Healbot posted:

Without a outstanding performance. Truly the most bayern of kicktipps.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

frankenfreak posted:

That said, remember to tipp you kicks, everyone!

I missed almost all of the european games this week because I'm dumb as hell, poo poo.

e: I actually missed like two full weeks and I'm not even sure what happened.
It's ok I'm gonna make the comeback of the century.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Oct 3, 2014

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I hope you're all starting to realize just how embarrassing it really was for you to get merked by me in the WC kicktipp. This is about the best I can do. Please DON'T remember to tipp your kicks, everyone

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

hopterque posted:

I missed almost all of the european games this week because I'm dumb as hell, poo poo.

e: I actually missed like two full weeks and I'm not even sure what happened.
It's ok I'm gonna make the comeback of the century.

oh, I noticed. I noticed plenty.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Healbot posted:

Don't get your hopes up too high, I've got something special in store* :coal:

*i.e. tipping whatever bullshit scores that cross my mind, like always :v:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

System Metternich posted:

Don't get your hopes up too high, I've got something special in store* :coal:

*i.e. tipping whatever bullshit scores that cross my mind, like always :v:

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ICHIBAHN posted:

Aight so you might remember me going on about tryna get tickets for the Dortmund-Hamburg game for a group of us coming to Germany for my 30th birthday? Aye, well, we got tickets eventually, at over £100 each. Ouch. Anyway, an odd question for you. I understand they sell beer in the stadium. I don't drink but would like to get a non alcoholic beer while I'm there. Are they available? Are they legit 0%? Cheers.

why

• Locked thread