Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Free Shadow Puppet Of!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
And Free Gucci again while you're at it

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Free Shadow Puppet Of A!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao he got banned for that? what a poo poo website

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
cant handle the truth

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I think you'll get more coverage from admins if you post your questions comments and suggestions in the QCS (That's questions comments and suggestions) subforum

:thumbsup:

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
what'd he do to get banned?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Red Suit posted:

what'd he do to get banned?

Shalinor banned him for console warrioring in the Xbox One hugbox. There was a pretty significant upset when it turned out that Shalinor was a game dev working on an Xbox One-exclusive game.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

univbee posted:

Shalinor banned him for console warrioring in the Xbox One hugbox. There was a pretty significant upset when it turned out that Shalinor was a game dev working on an Xbox One-exclusive game.

:what:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Wow, I feel sorry for the guy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Shalinor I mean

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Because the xbone is bad

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

univbee posted:

Don't forget when he re-registered and LouisGod tried to force him out of the thread with on-sight probations.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

univbee posted:

And my alt at GAF was banned for saying that Sunset Overdrive looked boring and slow.

We're int he purge stage of Xbone's life cycle. 50 years from now it will finally collapse under its own weight and all of the true believers will do their best to pretend they were PS4 fans all along.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

Don't forget when he re-registered and LouisGod tried to force him out of the thread with on-sight probations.

jfc thats pathetic im glad louisgod is dead

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

I gave up long ago trying to contribute anything ever.

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

We're int he purge stage of Xbone's life cycle. 50 years from now it will finally collapse under its own weight and all of the true believers will do their best to pretend they were PS4 fans all along.

It's been amazing watching a few specific Xbox 360-only gamers trying to build up their PSN friends list and getting super excited about things that I know for a fact they mocked last gen.

Trashy lovely douchey people.

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

My blood is red, white, and blue.

A SWELL DUDE posted:

lmbo look at these careposts

lol that's why you keep posting here

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

I think you've got the wrong guy.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

M3wThr33 posted:

getting super excited about things that I know for a fact they mocked last gen.

Trashy lovely douchey people.

What kind of things? Now I'm intrigued.

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

jfc thats pathetic im glad louisgod is dead

ya shadow puppet is hilarious and the only people that hate him are unfunny retards. i'm glad kewpuh brought him back

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

And More posted:

I think you've got the wrong guy.

lol i take it back i wish louisgod were still alive and ralp is my friend

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Organs posted:

ya shadow puppet is hilarious and the only people that hate him are unfunny retards. i'm glad kewpuh brought him back

see above

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
A local tv station has a lottery where the winner can choose between the Bone and a beautiful red brick.

If i win imma get dat brick

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Illegal Username posted:

A local tv station has a lottery where the winner can choose between the Bone and a beautiful red brick.

If i win imma get dat brick

is it a heritage brick?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

lol i take it back i wish louisgod were still alive and ralp is my friend

I thought I saw something not too far back about you being a 42 year old virgin or something and melting down over FYAD posters? I mean I know I have my own faults but wow if true

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Louisgod posted:

I thought I saw something not too far back about you being a 42 year old virgin or something and melting down over FYAD posters? I mean I know I have my own faults but wow if true
43 idiot bitch except when my mom picks me up rom school those times im 15

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

Need to get rid of that wedding band. It implies he (probably) had sex at least once.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

I think Shadow Puppet should remake this thread with some sort of beautiful op about how the last thread (pre-1080p) wasn't good enough for all of us. That would be perfect.

In other news, it's been a quiet week for xbone news. Forza Horizon 2 was released and it is sitting at an 85 on metacritic. That's obviously exciting.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

MoreMetalBrian posted:

Need to get rid of that wedding band. It implies he (probably) had sex at least once.

Not if she's his beard.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

43 idiot bitch except when my mom picks me up rom school those times im 15

I'm only 30 so I hope you've accomplished lots of things in your life like finding a life partner and getting a job with your 13 extra years. Namaste

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Oh, here's some news:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/09/xbox-ones-japanese-sales-go-from-bad-to-worse/

Xbone selling less than 1,500 units per week in Japan. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Louisgod posted:

I'm only 30 so I hope you've accomplished lots of things in your life like finding a life partner and getting a job with your 13 extra years. Namaste

i was born in 1999 and i cant have a job when i post 12 hours a day grandpa

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

MoreMetalBrian posted:

or he is the goatman :goatsecx:

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Louisgod posted:

Lmao if you haven't done those things by 30

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i hope when im 30 i can be an unpaid volunteer for an internet forum. gota get good grades first.

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

louisgod set the bar pretty high by being the moderator of a videogame forum and eating lots of jerky. do you think you can accomplish more in the next 15 years of your life?? good luck goon

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Organs posted:

louisgod set the bar pretty high by being the moderator of a videogame forum and eating lots of jerky. do you think you can accomplish more in the next 15 years of your life?? good luck goon

good loving luck

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Good christ...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByZ07i2IIAA3n2n.jpg:large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Is Larry riding shotgun just to increase the surface area that ads can be placed on?

• Locked thread