Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
Napoli sucks, serie a sucks, this thread sucks, shut it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

What a poo poo match

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

This is loving stupid. Get your loving poo poo together Fiorentina. 5 points, 4 games. And you just tied the team nearest the bottom of the table without being Cagliari.

loving pissed. I thought there was going to be a win.

At least they aren't. Napoli.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I laughed, Im not sorry

capelli means hair

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'm still mad.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Gigi Galli posted:

I laughed, Im not sorry

capelli means hair

:lol:

Ok the day hasn't been a total waste now.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Drogadon posted:

Morata just had a hilarious miss. Is he the new poo poo striker?

Confirmed. The look that Lichtsteiner was giving him that entire time was loving hilarious.

quote:

e: and Padoin is in, Allegri keeping the "victory cigar" tradition.

And he actually had a good assist, which is just further proof that

Gigi Galli posted:

the fix is in lads

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

And he actually had a good assist, which is just further proof that

Welcome to your new starting...uhhh...whatever it is that he does

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Welcome to your new starting...uhhh...whatever it is that he does

He wins.

Bitches.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Here's Morata's miss. Shame that I couldn't find the camera angle behind the goal, that's the one where you could see how dumbfounded Lichtsteiner was that Morata didn't lay it off to him for the tap in.

https://vine.co/v/O7ExmArQUxr

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Here's Morata's miss. Shame that I couldn't find the camera angle behind the goal, that's the one where you could see how dumbfounded Lichtsteiner was that Morata didn't lay it off to him for the tap in.

https://vine.co/v/O7ExmArQUxr

hahahaa, the commentator's trailing "noooo..."

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Udinese defeated Lazio in Rome 1-0 and are now in 3rd place.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

We live in an absurd world.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Homework Explainer posted:

We live in an absurd world.

Yes. Yes we do

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
udinese in 3rd place is cool and good because they are the best team

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Slaapaav posted:

udinese in 3rd place is cool and good because they are the best team

I want Tony Christmas to play forever :unsmith:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Thereau's goal was pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmPPEki5xkc

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
What's this I'm hearing of noted Montreal businessman/probable mafioso Joey Saputo, owner of the illustrious Montreal Impact in the MLS, buying Bologna? Apparently he paid something like 1 million but the article was in english written by an Italian and didn't make sense.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Duro posted:

What's this I'm hearing of noted Montreal businessman/probable mafioso Joey Saputo, owner of the illustrious Montreal Impact in the MLS, buying Bologna? Apparently he paid something like 1 million but the article was in english written by an Italian and didn't make sense.

I think he was part of the group headed up by Joe Tacopina, and that bid fell apart today: http://football-italia.net/56424/tacopina-fails-bologna-bid

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

That's a top, top assist. Good finish too.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

I think he was part of the group headed up by Joe Tacopina, and that bid fell apart today: http://football-italia.net/56424/tacopina-fails-bologna-bid

That would have been a hilarious ownership group, with one of New York's most infamous attorneys (he's been accused of drug abuse, extortion, philandering and is currently involved in not one, but two defamation lawsuits with high-profile former clients) joining forces with Saputo, the man you go to for all your cheese and possible organized crime needs.

Also, if Udinese is in 3rd does that mean that Strama has yet to be found out?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Troy Queef posted:

That would have been a hilarious ownership group, with one of New York's most infamous attorneys (he's been accused of drug abuse, extortion, philandering and is currently involved in not one, but two defamation lawsuits with high-profile former clients) joining forces with Saputo, the man you go to for all your cheese and possible organized crime needs.

Sounds like a perfect fit for the league.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Yeah seriously, you couldn't do much better than that.

Troy Queef posted:

Also, if Udinese is in 3rd does that mean that Strama has yet to be found out?

bene bene!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

I know, but instead Bologna got a cash injection from an espresso baron (Segafredo specifically) and thus denied the possibility of either the Tacopina/Saputo greatness or the other rumored option of Kobe Bryant buying his hometown team.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

FFP has been opened up for Roma and Inter

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Udinese in third is horrible, they were among the teams tanking our European coefficient by getting kicked out of UCL in the preliminaries 2 years in a row. gently caress Udinese!

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Milan and Inter supposedly reached an agreement re: stadium. Inter is keeping San Siro, and Milan will build a new one.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
what the hell

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011

canepazzo posted:

Milan and Inter supposedly reached an agreement re: stadium. Inter is keeping San Siro, and Milan will build a new one.

Source? This has been stated so many times at this point, I wont believe it before Milan actually move into Daniele Bonera Stadium and we're stuck with the worst pitch in all of Italy.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

GreatestLurker posted:

Source? This has been stated so many times at this point, I wont believe it before Milan actually move into Daniele Bonera Stadium and we're stuck with the worst pitch in all of Italy.

Daniele Bonera stadium is built 10 kilometers from where the plan was and the trains just go right by it. The entrance is facing the wrong way.

Thohir and Barbara met yesterday; they didn't mention what the outcome was but they did say they discussed a stadium and I think most press is speculating this. I don't think it's official.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Yeah, Milan building a new stadium and Inter taking over San Siro has been the rumor for a while now.

(Also I loled at Bonera stadium's implementation details)

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Speaking of Bonera, this old article might give us a reason why he's finding a spot in Milan's starting 11? http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Milan/22-05-2014/milan-rissa-amelia-bonera-inaugurazione-nuova-sede-80732613929.shtml
For the non-italian speakers, it's an article about a discussion in may between Bonera and Amelia. Bonera was supposedly against Seedorf and siding with the society.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cippalippus posted:

Speaking of Bonera, this old article might give us a reason why he's finding a spot in Milan's starting 11? http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Milan/22-05-2014/milan-rissa-amelia-bonera-inaugurazione-nuova-sede-80732613929.shtml
For the non-italian speakers, it's an article about a discussion in may between Bonera and Amelia. Bonera was supposedly against Seedorf and siding with the society.

two_terrible_players.txt

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'd go to boner stadium.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Soulex posted:

I'd go to boner stadium.

Lafferty plays at Carrow Road now.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Gigi Galli posted:

two_terrible_players.txt

milan.txt

tl;dr: Burlusconi says the media misinterpreted him saying Milan would be winning if the coach listened to him.

Number of people who believe him: 0

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Robviously posted:

milan.txt

tl;dr: Burlusconi says the media misinterpreted him saying Milan would be winning if the coach listened to him.

Number of people who believe him: 0

ahahahahaha he sounds like an American:

La Berlusca posted:

I know this because I’ve been here trying to defend my country’s freedom in these last 20 years and they have done all and some to me.

also falling for the whole thing is incredible.

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"

GreatestLurker posted:

Bonera stadium there are no toilets, you hang your rear end over the railing and poo poo directly on to the field.

In unrelated news:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7clSlIXxBZo

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

That owns, Gattuso owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The full thing is in the Greece thread, it takes a while to get going but it's good. He starts swearing in Italian earlier.

• Locked thread