Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Werthog 95 posted:

e.g. pugs

morally it is the humans who are bad, for creating the pugs. but the pugs themselves are indisputably bad at being dogs.

see also: http://sulk.yospos.net/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
The similarities don’t end with the apologies Apple offered to disgruntled customers. The same person at Apple was in charge of catching problems before both products were released. Josh Williams, the mid-level manager overseeing quality assurance for Apple’s iOS mobile-software group, was also in charge of quality control for maps, according to people familiar with Apple’s management structure.

Williams was removed from the maps team after the software gave users unreliable directions and mislabeled landmarks, though he remained in charge of testing for iOS, said one person, who asked not to be identified since the information isn’t public.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

rotor posted:

no, there are bad dogs.

for every bad dog there's a bad human that bred it

unless you count dingoes, they are def bad dogs

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Ericadia posted:

example: beagles

little shits are always up to no good!

uhm no beagles are one of the better breeds

they are single minded and more difficult than some breeds to train but they are friendly good dogs that generally get along with people but also can be good working dogs

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
maybe if you don't like animals that "get into trouble" (i.e. have a personality) stick to fish lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
when i was a lad we had a golden retriever and he was really cool

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Smythe posted:

when i was a lad we had a golden retriever and he was really cool

another relatively robust healthy breed with good temperament that would probably survive without humans just fine

at least after a few generations weed out the 1/5 with hip dysplasia :(

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

bendgate-gate

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

lol apple is letting the media tour inside their stress test facility

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/25/6845611/inside-apples-iphone-6-torture-building

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

flakeloaf posted:

they kept one to adulthood and i swear the animal is developmentally disabled, it just stands there and drools instead of doing normal dog stuff

it can post??

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

kwinkles posted:

the 4s, a phone with glass on the front and back so that you could shatter both the front and the back of the phone when you dropped it

lol

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i dont think that this is a good simulation of a fat butt

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

aapl is so forward thinking that they're testing if their new andorid bends along the shorter side.

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW

pagancow posted:

lol apple is letting the media tour inside their stress test facility

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/25/6845611/inside-apples-iphone-6-torture-building

This is. Literally. Pathetic

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

barfoid 4 posted:

apple owners or apple in general????????? lmao

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

barfoid 4 posted:

they did the same thing with their RF labs when the 4 came out, rf labs are just way cooler looking and more interesting to read about

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Stymie posted:

the people that managed to shatter their 4s must've been dropping theirs from orbit because i'm clumsy as hell and my 4s isn't even scratched

either that or they put them in cases which the 4s wasn't designed to be used with which changes the stress patterns of a drop and they get broken

we give our daughter my old iphone 4 and she has literally thrown it across the room and it has never broken, front or back.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Elder Postsman posted:

we give our daughter my old iphone 4 and she has literally thrown it across the room and it has never broken, front or back.

maybe people sometimes just sort of hulk out and flail around and fling their poo poo everywhere and that's how they break their iphones??

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i dropped my iphone 4 on the sidewalk and it chipped the back corner, and then like a few weeks later i took it out of my pocket and the crack went all the way across, still totally useable tho. was p. sturdy i'm sure an anroid phone would have shattered.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Only phone screen I brusted was an iPhone 3G. gently caress that garbage phone.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my girlfriend broke 3 iphones 4

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Smythe posted:

you nicknamed her satan woman though so i'm afraid that's inadmissible, sorry

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Cold on a Cob posted:

for every bad dog there's a bad human that bred it

if you're gonna be that way then there are no bad humans, only humans who were raised by bad people.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

barfoid 4 posted:

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

gas this thread

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/09/consumer-reports-tests-iphone-6-bendgate/index.htm

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Smythe posted:

wife did the same thing thrice, she would keep it in the back pocket and forget it when she took her pants off, she would fold them and one step in her folding process involved a very fast motion tossing one end of the pants over her arm so she would basically whip the phone out of the pocket onto the tile bathroom floor and see it explode and ask if i could order a new screen/rear glass tomorrow

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The iPhone 5 is basically the most durable phone ever.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

6 plus haver checking in to say yeah you might break it if you are mega fat and mega drunk but i mean like mega fat and drunk, super drunk, and just sit all the way down on it.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
you'd have to be carrying your dumb idiot phone in your back pocket to begin with

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
what i mean is if you 1) bought a bigphone 2) put it in your back pocket 3)sat on it, you deserve any misfortune coming your way

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Keys in left front pocket; wallet, phone, and headphones in right front pocket crew checking in.

Phoning It In
Oct 17, 2010

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Keys in left front pocket; wallet, phone, and headphones in right front pocket crew checking in.

same but opposite (lefty)

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

is there room in one of those pockets for my hand?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

why do you out your wallet phone and headphones all in the same pocket?!?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Smythe posted:

my girlfriend

Don't lie to us, smuthe

evacuate meatspace
Jun 26, 2014

there is a monster at
the end of this thread
butts dont bend phones... its mostly front pocketers leaning against tables/being bent over railings/sitting children or cinderblocks on their laps and poo poo

this is just another android feature imported by apple except that the iphone retains its hosed up shape, telling u that something is wrong. its. just. broken

this has been happening to androids for loving YEARS but they dont notice that their pcbs have hairline fractures and loose components rattling around inside their muck-filled housings because their poo poo just boings back into shape once released from its moist and damp jorty hellhole

'oh my phones been running fuckiong hot lately and the battery drains in 10 mins let me find an app and study my performance graphs. might be time to upgrade!!!'

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

needful done DID posted:

this has been happening to androids for loving YEARS but they dont notice that their pcbs have hairline fractures and loose components rattling around inside their muck-filled housings because their poo poo just boings back into shape once released from its moist and damp jorty hellhole

'oh my phones been running fuckiong hot lately and the battery drains in 10 mins let me find an app and study my performance graphs. might be time to upgrade!!!'

lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

rotor posted:

if you're gonna be that way then there are no bad humans, only humans who were raised by bad people.

true. i think we know who the real bad guy is here god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol nice facts ya fuckin fagut

ppl
don't give a poo poo about that stuff. they care
about funy picture on Facebook of rubber iphone

• Locked thread