Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

This owns but only reminds me of Brad Wing's TD being taken away from him. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

Seems worth putting in here.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Basil Hayden posted:

I am genuinely unsure if that counts as an incomplete pass or a fumble

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Does college have illegal touching rules? Because if so that's a fantastic penalty.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am genuinely unsure if that counts as an incomplete pass or a fumble

Arms moving forward. I would assume it's a pass. I love how he thought the ball was going over his head. Couldn't even tell where it was.

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

Volkerball posted:

Arms moving forward. I would assume it's a pass. I love how he thought the ball was going over his head. Couldn't even tell where it was.

I am not a rule expert and also was not watching this game live so I don't know how it was called in the game, but it at least looks like an (attempted) forward pass (and also the ball did indeed go forward about a yard).

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Basil Hayden posted:

Is that Alex Smith's little brother?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Penn State Superstar #72 will not be denied

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure how much worse he could have hosed that up.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

R.D. Mangles posted:

that;s the most B1G T3n poo poo i''ve ever seen

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
Someone from Vegas got to that guy. It's the only explanation.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

It's the determined-rear end look on his face as he rears back and just blocks the poo poo out of his own dude that really sells that one for me.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

R.D. Mangles posted:

Did they poach Florida's line coach?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The much anticipated 2014RaidersWeek4.gif

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
McGloin just falling down for no reason is really the icing on the cake there.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

GrumpyDoctor posted:

McGloin just falling down for no reason is really the icing on the cake there.

Shame is a reason

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Speaking of shame.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Volkerball posted:

Speaking of shame.

what happened to him?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

what happened to him?

Tweaked his knee, limped around a bit, threw a 12 yard first down pass, about fell down, stopped and paused a few times prior to the gif, and then limped off the field while Dolphins players and the refs were more concerned about him than his own team.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Volkerball posted:

Tweaked his knee, limped around a bit, threw a 12 yard first down pass, about fell down, stopped and paused a few times prior to the gif, and then limped off the field while Dolphins players and the refs were more concerned about him than his own team.

I guess he was afraid to go to the sideline in case they brought out one of those tarps they put around injured race horses before they shoot them.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

bowned

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
This play got called back due to a holding penalty, but Aaron Rodgers continues to not be human: http://gfycat.com/WastefulGeneralCrossbill

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

TubeStank posted:

This play got called back due to a holding penalty, but Aaron Rodgers continues to not be human: http://gfycat.com/WastefulGeneralCrossbill

A great play by Rodgers, and the only time that the Bears defense got close to him all day, and he still scored a touchdown on them (if there wasn't holding).

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
If anyone that can make a gif saw it, I'd like to request Alex Smith rolling his eyes/orgasming when asked how it felt playing the pats.

Edit: Video clip of requested gif: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11615662

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 30, 2014

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TubeStank posted:

AFF bitch.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

TubeStank posted:

Seriously, the distance on it alone is impressive but the placement is pretty much perfect.

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth
Where have you been all my life Steve Smith?

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
Steve Smith Sr is the best "I don't give a gently caress" player. I wish he was on my team.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Steve Smith could have taught Doug Baldwin so much about having a chip on his shoulder. :allears:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Steve Smith is the best player in the league at not getting flagged for something when he probably should have.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

Steve Smith is the best player in the league at not getting flagged for something when he probably should have.

I think the officials are, generally, like most cornerbacks and safeties...scared of him.

ferndavant
Jul 5, 2009

Because that's what doggies do! :3:
Seeing if I can get a gif of this absolutely terrible touchdown celebration: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000401858/Wk-4-Can-t-Miss-Play-Houston-we-ve-got-a-QB-celebration-problem

Two of our QBs nearly knock themselves out...

Grizzly Adams is best quarterback.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Edit: I cant seem to get GIFs created with GifCam to upload to Imgur. Wheres the GifCam thread?

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

Edit: I cant seem to get GIFs created with GifCam to upload to Imgur. Wheres the GifCam thread?

Try using gifycat or whatever it's called. What you're making with GifCam is probably too big for imgur.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Spermy Smurf posted:

Mallet is trying to injure Fitz, obviously.

ferndavant
Jul 5, 2009

Because that's what doggies do! :3:
With the gifcam rec, and a resizing app, I fixed my own problem, I hope:

Ryan on Ryan violence. A true tragedy...

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Mughe posted:

Steve Smith Sr is the best "I don't give a gently caress" player. I wish he was on my team.

Steve Smith gives an awful lot of fucks, which is why he's so good. He has a chip on his shoulder that's larger than he is.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

TubeStank posted:

Was the d-lineman that took out his knees flagged also?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
This it not a gif but it belongs somewhere. Maybe in a museum.

• Locked thread