Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Arkanomen posted:

Roll 2 1d6 for which fruit I guess?

Throwing yourself apon the mercy of an uncaring DM is a tried and true tradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Outrail posted:

Throwing yourself apon the mercy of an uncaring DM is a tried and true tradition.

Yeah, I find it funnier this way.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Yeah, I find it funnier this way.

Counterpoint: eat the durian (E1).

PS: duriaaaaaaaan

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Roscoe
Health - 16+9
Armor - 12
Accuracy - +1

Roscoe licks his chops as the first fruit goes down smooth.

Healing Fruit: 2d6 9

Then it's back to rooting out the next snack. Sniff sniff.

Sniffing again randomly starting with D6, eating the best one found. And sure, sniffing anything people put in front of Roscoe.

Sniffin Again (Magic Sense): 1d20+5+1 20

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

Dormund: Health - 21 Armor - 16

Dormund was lost in the flowers.

He dashed left and right, but nothing of any worth came to view. In a panic, he felt his mind sink deep within itself.

He was safe now.

He floated along in an amniotic bath of fear and denial. No; that wasn't him facing the goblins. There's no way a healer like himself could sneak in behind them. There's no way the muddy leaves could mask his approach. Even if they did, at least one of the goblins would notice him separating the mud and blood of their compatriot's lower abdomen and climbing inside to rest.

Dormund is trusting to Fate to deliver him.

Use Camouflage to attack nearest goblin. Rolled a 22.

quote:

Skills
Wilderness Survival: Blend into and survive in the harshest natural environs.
Abilities -
Camouflage: Blend into any natural environment.

I have no idea what I was thinking. Last turn should have been Wilderness Survival. Camouflage makes no sense as an ability. I think I edited Camouflage into Wilderness Survival but forgot to delete it and... whatever. Let's see what happens. Mud and blood are natural parts of an environment, right?

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
So you want to cut a goblin in half and climb inside his body?

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

dog kisser posted:

So you want to cut a goblin in half and climb inside his body?

If that counts as "blending into a natural environment"? Then yes; yes I would.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Mike Gallego posted:

Name: Valthax
Race: Strawberry Rhubarb
Class: Pie Lord
Health: 15
Armor: 12
Accuracy: +1
Skills: Pastrymancy, Speed Eating, Spellcraft

5 pies

Valthax hands Character one of his pies, and hungrily turns to his remaining four, and begins to feast.

rolling speedeating for my four remaining pies at 15+5=20 http://orokos.com/roll/228038

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

A Terrible Person posted:

Gobbo puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

A Terrible Person posted:

Of course it does. What's more natural than blood and earth?

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
Right, let's do this.

Topseeker Creation

Name: Giovanni
Race: Human
Class: Arcane Geometer
Health: 19 http://orokos.com/roll/228082
Armor: 14 http://orokos.com/roll/228083
Skills:
Topomancy: Manipulate the shape and size of objects.
Non-Euclidean evocation: Manipulate the shape and size of space.
Applied mathematics: The guy is, like, super good at math.
Abilities:
Tap from afar: Stabs something from a safe distance away with his trusty magic compass.
Revectorize: Attempts to change the course of objects.
Lecture: Holds a dry lecture about something extremely dry and esoteric in order to confuse enemies or put them to sleep.
Talent: Tesseract cage: Attempt to seal something in a different brane than our own. What kind of brane? Who knows.
Motto: Too close to tenure to care.
AI action: Stay back and support.
Mystery: convex, Euler, hyperplane, knowingly, professor.

Giovanni came to see the tower every day, and had in fact done so from the very first day it had appeared. This alone was not all that unusual, what with the tower being the most popular place to spend one's time around in the entire town. What was unusual however, was the fact that he payed very little attention to the actual contestants themselves. No, he was fully occupied in understanding the strange shape-defying tower itself. Every day he came and tried to make sense of it. And now, he hoped, he was nearing a breakthrough. Giovanni performed a final check on the arcane relocation sigils he had drawn on the cobblestones, and stepped in. The mystery of the tower would be his to unravel. His claim to undying fame.

So yeah, basically I'm asking the GM to make me the 7th guy in the 3rd group of contestants because no-one applied for it, even if I'm a bit late. It's totally fine with me if this is a no go though, I can wait.

Theantero fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 14, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Theantero posted:

Right, let's do this.

Topseeker Creation

Health: 19 http://orokos.com/roll/228082
Armor: 14 http://orokos.com/roll/228083
Skills:
Topomancy: Manipulate the shape and size of objects.
Non-Euclidean evocation: Manipulate the shape and size of space.
Applied mathematics: The guy is, like, super good at math.
Abilities:
Tap from afar: Stabs something from a safe distance away with his trusty magic compass.
Revectorize: Attempts to change the course of objects.
Lecture: Holds a dry lecture about something extremely dry and esoteric in order to confuse enemies or put them to sleep.
Talent: Tesseract cage: Attempt to seal something in a different brane than our own. What kind of brane? Who knows.
Motto: Too close to tenure to care.
AI action: Stay back and support.
Mystery: convex, Euler, hyperplane, knowingly, professor.

Giovanni came to see the tower every day, and had in fact done so from the very first day it had appeared. This alone was not all that unusual, what with the tower being the most popular place to spend one's time around in the entire town. What was unusual however, was the fact that he payed very little attention to the actual contestants themselves. No, he was fully occupied in understanding the strange shape-defying tower itself. Every day he came and tried to make sense of it. And now, he hoped, he was nearing a breakthrough. Giovanni performed a final check on the arcane relocation sigils he had drawn on the cobblestones, and stepped in. The mystery of the tower would be his to unravel. His claim to undying fame.

So yeah, basically I'm asking the GM to make me the 7th guy in the 3rd group of contestants because no-one applied for it, even if I'm a bit late. It's totally fine with me if this is a no go though, I can wait.

You know what? Sure, why not - first floor just started! Make your action boyo!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

dog kisser posted:

You know what? Sure, why not - first floor just started! Make your action boyo!
Thank you!

Health: 19
Armor: 14

There is a crack, not unlike that of a large and thick whip. Giovanni opens his eyes and blinks. Once. Twice. There are a scant few seconds of silence, broken by a soft giggle, which quickly builds up into a raucous laughter. He had done it! He had finally done it! Old Giovanni, the first person ever to break into the tower by his own power! So excited was he, that he did not even notice that he was giving a torrent-like explanation on the theoretical metamagical foundations of his spell interspersed with mad giggles to the goblins he had appeared next to.

Lecture: 1d20+1+2: 18 http://orokos.com/roll/228102

Theantero fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Oct 14, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

The tower shook once - a miniscule motion amplified by its vast size. A murmur passed through the crowd, and some even got out of their seats and stared up at its great bulk as though afraid it might topple. When the moment passed, and the tower still stood tall and invincible, they settled back into their seats uneasily, unwilling to give up their hard won spots.

“Just what in the hell is going on in there? First the stickman disappears on the second floor, and now we have a rogue Seeker! How did he get in? Cloudy, cut the feed, we need to figure out how he got in there and make sure nothing can get out! Just a moment, dearies, nothing to worry about!”

The audio was silent for a long moment, and even the most die-hard fans began to reconsider whether it was worth dying for: for such an orderly event, repeated anomalies such as this were unheard of - and scary. Just then, the speakers crackled to life:

“Uh, just a little technical difficulty, folks. Sir Falls-From-A-Cloudy-Sky and Miss Winterbottom are a little occupied talking to our animancers and engineers at the moment, so I guess I’ll have to fill in. Um, my name’s Karen, by the way. Hi!”

-~~~-

“So anyway, yeah, there’s a stranger on the first floor of the tower. He broke in somehow - that’s kind of exciting, right? No one has breached the wards on the tower, before - everyone else who tried got turned inside out! Gross! So it looks like he’s doing some sort of lecture to a few confused goblins. They look just as confused as I feel! At least they’re not attacking him yet!”

“So that explorer guy Chauncey looks like he’s better at picking fights than avoiding them - he just got stabbed in the back trying to deke through the goblins to get to their boss. Yikes! (Chauncey takes 5 damage) Luckily, Mr. Roenicke has his back, and splatters a few of his attackers with a bat. Back to back, now, the goblins are circling. Hope they have something up their sleeves!”

“Oh, hey, there’s that little guy Dormouse. Dormund? Anyhow, he just peeked his head out of those flowers over there behind a group of goblins distracted by the melee. And… ew, that’s weird. He just cut open one of the goblin dudes and climbed inside him. I guess they’re just made of mud, but that’s kinda gross. Somehow the other guys didn’t notice. Probably too busy fighting, right?”

“Uh, that rat is kinda just walking away from everything. Interesting strategy, haha. I guess he can just hang out until the fighting’s done. Oh, wait, he’s doing something - it’s like a little puff of energy came off him and blew all the flowers near him over. Looks like he found something neat! (Tikkiti, your Talent allowed you to find a Bow and Three Arrows. They look very similar to the Staff that the Shaman (and Sevin) carry. Also, 4 Rounds till Talent Recharges)

“Man, that chubby guy really knows his knives! I don’t even know how he’s doing that! Are you seeing this? He slashes near some goblins, and even though it looks like he misses they just fall apart. Looks like that caught the Shaman’s attention - a wave of earth takes Bud off his feet, stunning him while some goblins close in (Bud takes 4 damage). That creepy dude Adam closes in on the Shaman and scratches his staff arm, but it looks like he was ready - a pillar of earth shoots out of the ground and uppercuts him. Ouch! (Adam takes 5 damage)

-~~~-

“Um okay what else is happening… okay, here we go - on the third floor, those guys are still eating fruit and hanging out. That little stickman guy is just dancing away after eating that healing fruit. Good for him! It’s always good to get some rest in, it looks stressful in there. There is such a thing as too much rest - Elliot is still chilling out under that tree. It looks like he’s asleep. How can you sleep in there, guy!”

“That purple mutant guy just pulled a fruit off the tablecloth and Koko just smacked it out of his hand. I guess she knows something that Xyz doesn’t. Or she’s being a jerk. Who knows! Either way, she likes the one she ate.” (Fruit of Prodigy - Gain +5 to any skill roll once)

---
Fletch hears or feels the voice express amusement in its answer. ”YES.”
That done, he shrugs and removes the oblong blue fruit and takes a bite… and feels frantic and hungry. Very hungry! (Fruit of Hunger - Pick TWO fruit next time.

---
“Bronan, meathead that he is, closes his eyes and picks two random fruit and takes two oversized bites of both. Who knows what sort of mess that’s making of his stomach - just look at him clutch his stomach in pain. Crazy guy!” (D4 - Vampire fruit, goofball! Deal 1d6 damage to an ally of your choice! C1 - The second fruit is a Fruit of Plenty - no benefits, but you are too full to eat any fruit next round)

“Okay you guys, that dog is so frickin’ cute. And smart! Look at him sniff out the good stuff (D6 - Smells bad, same fruit type that Bronan just ate / E1 - Smells intriguing / B6 - Smells… exciting!) Just look at him roll around!”

-~~~-

“Okay, so, last group. Well, first group. Anyway, they didn’t fall to their gruesome deaths (yay!), and now they’re all chilling out in this pool. Percy doesn’t waste any time hopping out of the pool and looking around. Bofan looks pissed for some reason, and goes to tackle him to the ground - and collides with the outstretched stone wing of Percy’s bird (bird?). That’ll cost him a bloody nose and probably a chipped tooth or two. (Womp womp, Bofan takes 2 damage and looks like a dork). Unaware of all of this, Percy walks slowly through the tight stone pillars, readjusting his chipped and cracked bones.”

---
Percy had had better days for sure. For one thing, he could tell he was close to (re)death, and far more importantly, his various recent brushes with death had left his clothes in a sorry state. His hat was long gone, and his suit could barely be called such. And so he walked, attempting to scavenge something better from the dead. Drawn by the ghostly fragments he had summoned during his fall, after a short walk he found himself standing over the smashed corpse of a Royal Surveyor. Long since fallen to bone and less, his clothing and sabre were still miraculously in relatively good condition. Better yet, a Smoky Potion lay unconsumed and intact in his pack, nestled among the many fragments of other such bottles. How auspicious (and suspicious)! (Also 3 rounds left till Talent Recharges)

---

“Sevin takes Percy’s lead and sets off to look for his own treasures. There’s got to be loads of stuff out there - certainly a lot of people have croaked here. And maybe the tower is stocking it somehow? Who knows how this thing works! Anyhow, he must have seen something as he was falling, because he’s walking like he knows exactly where he wants to go. Oh, he’s found the remains of the Green Knight! Poor guy - he was a crowd favourite a few months ago, and had pretty much breezed through the rest of the floors until here. It looks like all his gear is trashed except his... (Pick one: Green Shield - Deflect damage taken next turn onto nearby creature /3 charges , Green Armor - Ignore <5 melee damage /5 charges, Green Sword - +2 to Accuracy ) I can’t believe its still in such good shape - the rest of him is shattered beyond belief!”

“Miyagi is just hanging out in the water, talking to that Skull of his. He’s an odd guy, but he’s definitely a crowd favorite for his lone wolf attitude and for things like this - as everyone else is fighting or searching, he’s just meditating. I think he’s cool.” (Miyagi heals 6 HP and regens 2 HP)

“Meanwhile, that impossible little Pie man feeds the golem a different, smaller pie as a reward for his service so far (Character heals 5 HP), then just wolfs down the rest of the pies in his possession (Valthax heals 20 HP. Greedy bastard!). I’ll never understand how he works. Where does he put the pies? Why is he okay eating pies? ...am I being racist? Sorry! I don’t mean to offend any Pastryfolk listening. ANYWAY, that’s all that’s happening right now. Iiiiii’m going to see where the hosts are. Sit tight!”

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Oct 20, 2014

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Roscoe

Roscoe picks up the red spiky fruit (E1) and walks over to Koko with it before dropping it at the Gorilla's feet. Best Friends!

Then he runs back to snarf up the other red spiky fruit (B6) before anyone else can get it. This is a lot of food for a little dog!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Name - Mr. Pat Miyagi
Health - 24
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1
Skills - Stealth, Jump, Acrobatics

Well rested, Miyagi swims around, trying to get a better read on the surroundings, and maybe find another friend to talk to!
Search: 1d20 6
Unfortunately, either the dim lighting or poorer than normal eyesight does not reveal anything of much use for Miyagi.

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Tikkiti. Health: 21. Armor: 14. Accuracy +1.

Tikkiti is best at finding! Found a prize already! All those other dummies only found stab wounds! Haha! Tikkiti is also best at jokes! Can't wait to try out the new prize. Actually for real cannot wait! Will try it out right now!

Tikkiti will peek over the grass and flowers to fire one of his arrows at the shaman!
1d20+1+2 = 4

Tikkiti is.. not best at shooting arrows.

Kyyp fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 15, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Kyyp posted:

Tikkiti. Health: 21. Armor: 14. Accuracy +1.

Tikkiti is best at finding! Found a prize already! All those other dummies only found stab wounds! Haha! Tikkiti is also best at jokes! Can't wait to try out the new prize. Actually for real cannot wait! Will try it out right now!

Tikkiti will peek over the grass and flowers to fire one of his arrows at the shaman!
1d20+1+2 = 4

Tikkiti is.. not best at shooting arrows.

Kyyp that's not a good roll

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Name - Character
(Health: 24 Armor: 16 Accuracy: +1)

Action - Walking
http://orokos.com/roll/229477: 1d20+5 13

Character beings his steady march through the maze. The earthen, dank environment almost feels comforting to his lumbering mass. As he marches on, his rhythmic step puts him into a meditative state. Its almost as if he can sense a little of a tug.

(RRLRL)

goodness fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Oct 28, 2014

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Health: 19
Armor: 14

Giovanni snaps out of his reverie to find a bunch of highly confused goblins listening to his ramblings. He backs off with a nervous chuckle and surveys the area, his eyes landing on the goblin caster fighting with the man...thing some distance away.

"A shaman. Pfft. Such a lack of rigour would never fly in The Academy. I wonder; if it can cast without proper form, then can it cast without a larynx as well?"

Giovanni draws his compass, with it's long spikes tapering off to infinitesimal points, and performs a short stabbing motion accompanied by a whispered incantation.

Tap from afar: 1d20+1+2: 15

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Name - Xyz'ck
Health - 18/22
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1

Xyz'ck is started as it's fruit is knoced away by a massive gorilla hand. A puff of noxious brown gas jets up from some vent in its carapace. It glares at the giant gorilla before giving a quick nod of thanks before turning back to the pile of food. Mouth-watering delicious mystery food. It snatches up F1 and eats it quickly, hoping it would not be it's last!

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Oct 15, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Mike Gallego posted:

Name: Valthax
Race: Strawberry Rhubarb
Class: Pie Lord
Health: 15+20=35
Armor: 12
Skills: Pastrymancy, Speed Eating, Spellcraft

Satiated at last, Valthax finally took a moment to look around. Using a spell that is similar to the one that allowed him to sense the magic in the tree on the previous floor, he attempts to find any magical equipment or relics that might have been left behind by previous Topseekers...

rolling Spellcraft to search for magical items in the area, 1d20+5=16 http://orokos.com/roll/228216

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Arkanomen posted:

Name - Xyz'ck
Health - 18/22
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1

Xyz'ck is started as it's fruit is knoced away by a massive gorilla hand. A puff of noxious brown gas jets up from some vent in its carapace. It glares at the giant gorilla before giving a quick nod of thanks before turning back to the pile of food. Mouth-watering delicious mystery food. It snatches up A5 and eats it quickly, hoping it would not be it's last!

You can certainly do that if you want but Fletch already tried to eat it and Roscoe suggested he didn't - must not have updated picture properly!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

dog kisser posted:

You can certainly do that if you want but Fletch already tried to eat it and Roscoe suggested he didn't - must not have updated picture properly!

My bad, changed it to F1. 5am here with spotty wifi, must have missed it being called out. Sorry!

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Arkanomen posted:

My bad, changed it to F1. 5am here with spotty wifi, must have missed it being called out. Sorry!

F1 was the first one Roscoe said smelled really bad!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Percy tried on the surveyman's outfit; it seemed to fit him well enough. He was happy to wear something relatively clean, unsinged and not in tatters for a change. Most of his kind were mindless brutes with little regard for personal care or a sense of fashion and he would rather die than perpetuate the stereotype. The skeleton made sure to pocket his business cards in his new outfit's inner pocket.

Then he turned his attention to his rapidly decreasing chances of survival. A few of his bones were in splinters and had black burn marks on them. He'd seen the lizardman drink some sort of strange potion that he had found in the tower, which seemed to invigorate him. Percy didn't question the source of this similar looking potion; he simply opened the bottle and slammed it down in a single gulp. (Assuming this is indeed the same potion, I rolled 2d6 and added it to Percy's HP)

Though he wasn't really keeping track of time, he was vaguely aware that it had been about a day since entering the tower. While this floor wasn't exactly a hotel, it wasn't overrun with goblins or boiling hot water. Percy decided that he probably wouldn't be able to talk things over with the pie and his steed, and that he would stay on this floor for the night, waiting for the next wave.

"Does this place even have a day-night cycle?" the skeleton thought to himself as he curled up behind a large rock.

Percy K. Buckminster, esq. Health: 12, Armor: 12, Acc: 1
(Healing potion, 2d6=5, http://orokos.com/roll/228220)

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Name: Sharperer Joe
Health: 18/18
Armor: 13
Skills: Climbing, Escape Artist, Bending Body

A lightbulb pop up on Joe's head as an idea come to Joe while he breakdances. Now that Roscoe identified the bad fruit from the list, he can weaponize it! The shiny lightbulb disperse as quickly as it came with the completion of its job.

Spin-rise from The Worm position, Joe goes to grab th- Oh no, the alien thing is gonna eat the A5, but it put it back down before eating it. Phew, that was clos- Ahhh! It's grabbing the F1, that's bad too!

Swiftly, Joe snatch the F1 while saying "Bad alien, Bad! Bad fruit!" and grabs the A5 with his other hand in case it goes back to it.

"I guess these two will do for throwing at our future enemies." Joe declares.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 15, 2014

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Koko
Health: 40
Armor: 11

I give an affirmative grunt and sign "Play Noise good friend" as I admire the pinecone-shaped fruit. Then I eat it piece by piece to savor each bite.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Bud K.:
Health
- 19 Armor - 13 Acurracy - 1 [+2]

"You bastard rear end in a top hat sonuvabitch! That wasn't even aimed at you!" Bud tosses his combat knife aside melodramatically and draws a paring knife. "This is going to hurt you a lot more than you've hurt me."

Bud K. Whittles the goblin shaman's sense of timing, generating a sizable pile of dust: 1d20+1+2=20 edit: whoops 17 was the raw roll it turns to 20 :goleft:

Abyssal Squid fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Oct 16, 2014

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Name - Adam
Health - 13 Armor - 14 Accuracy - +1
Skills - Anatomy, Hypnosis, Athletics

Normally Adam likes to wait until a kill is slightly chilled by death before he feeds, but the supple flesh around the shaman's neck is intoxicating.

latches onto the shaman and eats some of the delicious meat on his neck to heal some wounds(consume): 1d20+2+1: 11

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

dog kisser posted:

F1 was the first one Roscoe said smelled really bad!

Okay then in my fustration I will just eat one randomly as well.
don't eat at strange forgien buffets people, or you will suffer

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Name - Bofan Burmud, Race - Dwarfish, mostly, Class - Alchemist, Health - 40, Armor - 11, Accuracy - +1

Inventory: Climbing Hook of +5, Glass of Identification (two charges)

"Who was I trying to krump just now?"

"Buggerit, time to make myself a drink"

*Using my talent on a rock pillar to brew some hard alcohol for a stiff drink*

http://orokos.com/roll/228243 rolled a three, then a four

"I got the tap flowing! Who wants a drink?"

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Nyaa posted:

Name: Sharperer Joe
Health: 18/18
Armor: 13
Skills: Climbing, Escape Artist, Bending Body

"Ahahaha! I am suddenly full of energy! I can dance all night with this burst of stamina!" Joe flips and break-dance between the X and Z-axis.

1d6 heal = 5

I just noticed this, but you should have 20 HP here. This game doesn't actually have max hp. You just roll what your starting HP is.

It was breifly mentioned earlier on here:

dog kisser posted:

(Valthax takes 7 damage, but creates 3 Apple Pies - each one is good for 5 HP - and there’s no max HP. Let’s say that you can eat one and attack the same turn but it’ll drop your Accuracy by 1, shall we?)

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Sevin Cazzuale : Health: 16 Armor: 12 Accuracy: +1
Inventory: Shaman Staff (3 charges), Green Shield (3 charges)

Sevin will say a short prayer for the fallen green knight, then take his shield.

"I'd love to have some of that drink Bofan!"

Sevin will drink some of Bofan's rockin' beverage.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Bronan
Health: 11

dog kisser posted:

(D4 - Vampire fruit, goofball! Deal 1d6 damage to an ally of your choice! C1 - The second fruit is a Fruit of Plenty - no benefits, but you are too full to eat any fruit next round)

Hmm, this could be awkwar--

HBar posted:

Koko
Health: 40

Ah hah! Someone who won't miss a few HP! ...theoretically....

The Brobarian grunts as strange magic fruit-juices run down his chin, one hand clutching at his pained, over-full stomach, and he looks almost... dazed, for a moment. He looks from topseeker to topseeker for a bit, gritting his teeth as he tries to hold back the effects of the Magic Fruit (tm), but he finds himself unable to resist, and so his gaze settles on Koko.

Look, Koko's an ape. He's tough! He can take it.

Bronan trudges over to the pinecone-looking-fruit-eating-primate and says, as calmly and clearly as he can manage, "I'm seriously sorry about this, bro. Magic fruit. Can't help it." And promptly lunges and bites the gorilla.

.....you ever try biting a gorilla? Jesus, and you thought the fruit tasted funny.

Vampire Fruit Attack!: 1d6 6

Of course I max out the Hurt My Buddy roll. Sorry. :(

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Ugh. Mosquito. I shoo it away without looking up from my fruit.

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

This is a post from my slow and unreliable phone to tell you that my laptop will be fixed on Sunday.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Music Theory posted:

This is a post from my slow and unreliable phone to tell you that my laptop will be fixed on Sunday.

I'll try to get another update out before then, but you'll probably be okay.

totally losing my mime
Aug 3, 2012

The quiet can scrape
All the calm from your bones.
But maybe it should.
Maybe we need to be hollowed
To get up and grow,
And stop fucking around,
To kick off our braces and start straightening out
Fun Shoe

Name - Ron Roenicke
Race - Human
Class - Manager
Health - 22
Armor - 13
Accuracy - +1
Skills - Leadership, Double Switching, Road Tripping

Ron ponders for a second. The shaman should obviously be his main concern, but unless he wants to get in close he might risk hitting his allies. Ron goes with what he knows best and hopes for success.

Ron whistles, hoping to catch Adam and Bud's attention. Using a complicated series of hand gestures, touching all parts of his face and chest, Ron tries to get his allies' attention, signaling them to try to move the shaman into a better position to get baseballs (or arrows, or incantations) whipped at it.

Double Switching - 1d20+5+1+2=23

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

totally losing my mime
Aug 3, 2012

The quiet can scrape
All the calm from your bones.
But maybe it should.
Maybe we need to be hollowed
To get up and grow,
And stop fucking around,
To kick off our braces and start straightening out