Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
The slut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark
the downs syndrome kid was trying to molest a woman, who turned out to be a man. In a way, it was very empowering

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
He did ask if they wanted to see his dick first.

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011

England Sucks posted:

I'm watching this episode and it pisses me off on every single count they are wrong. They are defending Uber and painting everything with broad lovely libertarian strokes.

I'm glad we get another horrid representation of unions on television aimed at the young demographics that will grow up to vote. I can't wait for another 50 years of no unions and especially all those middle class cabbie jobs being converted to lovely lower class uber jobs.

It's not like the US Economy needs more high paying jobs to keep it going rather then less.

It's so nice that are economy is going to completely collapse and we are doing it running and jumping into the void. I can't wait for the riots. Hopefully the first people they kill are the people who make this poo poo.

I dunno man, Doesn't 30 dollar cab fee's increase the drunk driving rate? Why does driving a car, something we allow 16 year olds to do require a middle class wage? the GPS systems we have now are very accurate, so knowing "the work" isn't relevant anymore.

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

South Park sucks.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

shut up, mimseeee!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

forbidden lesbian posted:

who cares bout class op, was it funny

It's South Park so it was probably very well-crafted but if you've watched the show for more than 5 years you feel very much like "been there done that."

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

mind the walrus posted:

It's South Park so it was probably very well-crafted but if you've watched the show for more than 5 years you feel very much like "been there done that."

SP is a social engineering program funded by the Church of Scientology
At first you are offended quite easily by SP humour but eventually it wears off until you are 'clear'. No boundaries of taste and if you can live your life this way for instance making GBS threads in the mashed potato at dinner parties you become a Treytan and you ascend

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

what were the genotypes of the downs kid and the trans person?

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

There are a lot of people watching tv shows they don't like on these forums

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
I get offended at cartoons and feel the need to post about it on the internet because I am a huge human being.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

randy "lorde" marsh 'dropped' (heh) a new track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUqA-uMEDgg

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

South Park has never once featured Goku, only Robert Smith

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Maybe he wanted it.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

England Sucks posted:

I'm glad we get another horrid representation of unions on television aimed at the young demographics that will grow up to vote. I can't wait for another 50 years of no unions and especially all those middle class cabbie jobs being converted to lovely lower class uber jobs.

Can't wait to see what happens when hundreds of thousands of cabbies and truckers are put out of work by autonomous vehicles.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

South Park has never once featured Goku, only Robert Smith

More proof that The Wire is one of the best shows ever: Goku appears at least once

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
I liked the episode, it was :3: as hell.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

... what in the name of God is this?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nah, it was desperate.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Selim Sivad posted:

I get offended at cartoons and feel the need to post about it on the internet because I am a huge human being.

I wasn't offended, I just thought it was hilarious how hard they're trying to be edgy, uninteresting internet person.

Aug 4, 2010

i am offended, i will post on sa about it

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Reminds me of when all in the family started going for shock value with that episode where Edith gets raped.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i remember watching south park when i was like 12 and feeling really dirty

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

the worst potheads I know all watch south park, family guy, brickleberry, and every other bad not funny "adult" cartoon not because they're good but because they like to have it on in the background while doing literally nothing else but getting high

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Sam why am I still in GBS? Is there really more shitposting I gottta do before I can jump!?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i feel sorry for people who take themselves so seriously they can't enjoy family guy

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Goons get bent out of shape over particular kids cartoons not because they are better or worse quality, it's simply because they dont parrot back to them their own weird opinions.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

If you're going Edgy, at least be funny while being Edgy.

Also this show stopped being funny around 2004 or so. It got way to self conscience about pushing really terrible headlines into a plot and ignored the actual jokes.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

FuzzySkinner posted:

If you're going Edgy, at least be funny while being Edgy.

Also this show stopped being funny around 2004 or so. It got way to self conscience about pushing really terrible headlines into a plot and ignored the actual jokes.

the first 2-3 episodes of this season were pretty good, believe it or not

last night's was a bit weird but had its moments

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
I enjoy south park

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
south park is good again in this humble tropers opinion

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
and if they make fun of sjws/tumblr tossers then even better

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

and if they make a goon so mad he posts about it then hahahahahahahahaha

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

yo anyone here

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

well cya

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

What's this from?

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

nice post combo

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

idiot abroad

aka not south park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I enjoy these new episodes, they're very weird and don't take themselves too seriously.

The idea of a kid raising 2.3 billion dollars to go to summer camp is a very funny concept.

• Locked thread