Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I guess they felt that they had to show up Family Guy as the most classless cartoon on TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

But the alternatives are even worse

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
hello i watch cartoons

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I only take my cartoons with class ahem I fancy myself an adventure time fan

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

that actually sounds really funny! thank you op, i'm going to go watch some south park.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it is a bad show

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

What is annoying trey Parker this week?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Simpsons did it

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
did they get the pronouns right?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
also i thought this said downs kid raped by trains

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

rick and morty would have only talked about this not actually showed it

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Sounds problematic OP, I'll avoid it.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

just doign my part guys

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Professor Shark posted:

just doign my part guys

I appreciate it.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
A Bad Show tries to stay edgy and relevant for edgy children.

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm watching this episode and it pisses me off on every single count they are wrong. They are defending Uber and painting everything with broad lovely libertarian strokes.

I'm glad we get another horrid representation of unions on television aimed at the young demographics that will grow up to vote. I can't wait for another 50 years of no unions and especially all those middle class cabbie jobs being converted to lovely lower class uber jobs.

It's not like the US Economy needs more high paying jobs to keep it going rather then less.

It's so nice that are economy is going to completely collapse and we are doing it running and jumping into the void. I can't wait for the riots. Hopefully the first people they kill are the people who make this poo poo.

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

England Sucks posted:

I'm watching this episode and it pisses me off on every single count they are wrong. They are defending Uber and painting everything with broad lovely libertarian strokes.

I'm glad we get another horrid representation of unions on television aimed at the young demographics that will grow up to vote. I can't wait for another 50 years of no unions and especially all those middle class cabbie jobs being converted to lovely lower class uber jobs.

It's not like the US Economy needs more high paying jobs to keep it going rather then less.

It's so nice that are economy is going to completely collapse and we are doing it running and jumping into the void. I can't wait for the riots. Hopefully the first people they kill are the people who make this poo poo.
I am legitimately glad that you've branched out beyond your original gimmick.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
There is nothing wrong with mocking people for being different. As much as goons jiggle when they walk you would think they would have thicker skins.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but liberal pussies never fail to make me laugh" -ayn rand

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Sintax posted:

also i thought this said downs kid raped by trains

Sounds like a Thomas the Tank Engine/MLP crossover fanfic. Though I'm pretty sure something like that doesn't exist because the concentration of autism would get so high as to create a black hole, consuming the entire internet.

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

IronClaymore posted:

Sounds like a Thomas the Tank Engine/MLP crossover fanfic. Though I'm pretty sure something like that doesn't exist because the concentration of autism would get so high as to create a black hole, consuming the entire internet.

England Sucks fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Oct 16, 2014

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
sounds like the reasonable place to be is somewhere in the middle

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Laughing Man posted:

sounds like the reasonable place to be is somewhere in the middle

I don't think putting yourself between a downs kid and a trans person who wants to rape him is the greatest idea.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
i wonder if anything like that has happened, but irl instead of South Park

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i don't think south park can be more offensive than the new season of brickle berry

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

England Sucks posted:

actually i hope the first ppl they kill are those who make dumb posts online(you)

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Even though it's missing nsfw tags, this was an excellent rebuttal imo.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
spoilers jesus man. Now the emotional impact of that scene is going to be lost on me.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
lol you watch TV

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

lol what is this from??

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

lol what is this from??

Quantum Leap.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

:lol: I still get offended by South Park.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

lol what is this from??

quantum leap, and yeah he actually leaps into the body of a retarded person in that episode

he also leaps into the body of a monkey being used for crash tests in another

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Fabricated posted:

quantum leap, and yeah he actually leaps into the body of a retarded person in that episode

he also leaps into the body of a monkey being used for crash tests in another

Quantum Leap was a very good show.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

th1nk posted:

Quantum Leap was a very good show.

i like how he looked the same age in star trek as he did like 30 years ago

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TOILETLORD posted:

i like how he looked the same age in star trek as he did like 30 years ago

he quantum leaped

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Megaspel posted:

spoilers jesus man.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
finally

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
who cares bout class op, was it funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Fabricated posted:

Two episodes.
He leaped into the same retarded guy twice.

• Locked thread