Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Looks like it's that time again, to help the poorest and most vulnerable people in the world via that most noble of means; a stickied thread in a semi-popular internet forum that's over a decade old and is full of animal torturing psychopaths.

THE CHARITIES
Concern: Relief and development for countries in the developing world. Tv ads with slow pans across african children staring warily at the camera. Read more at https://www.concern.net
Sea Shepherd: Marine wildlife conservation and protection. Fish, piracy, etc, etc, all that good poo poo. https://www.seashepherd.org for more info

WHY DONATE?
if you can donate a hundred thousand dollars to a racist hot dog man just to see a now ex-mod write thousand word posts in a batman voice, surely you can swing one or two to a more worthy cause. Ffuck

Click here to donate to Concern
Click here to donate to Sea Shepherd

I am going to get my lunch and then come back and make my donation. Let's all do our best together, GBS — and have a happy October.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i did not donat

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

a starwar betamax posted:

i did not donat

ok...........

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
There's also Medecins Sans Frontieres, funding doctors to go to Africa to fight the Ebola

http://www.msf.org.uk/ebola

The Ebola megathread has already raised a fair bit tho

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Are those real charities? They sound pretty made up, like something from seaquest dsv.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

gently caress Your Website posted:

Are those real charities? They sound pretty made up, like something from seaquest dsv.

Please don't bring up Jonathan Brandis

smdh

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
here is some good charitiyes

http://www.tampabay.com/americas-worst-charities/

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i only donate to hot dog men

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Charity degrades those who receive it and hardens those who dispense it.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I am also trick or treating with orphans and terminally ill children so I feel like my karma for this month has been met

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
hitler

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

thank you very much

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
for those who want to maintain a kind of low grade irony, but don't have the deep pockets of mr. 69 dollars or the nazi number donator: 5 is one of the original funny numbers, and hell, its quite modest

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

no they will not posted:

Looks like it's that time again, to help the poorest and most vulnerable people in the world via that most noble of means; a stickied thread in a semi-popular internet forum that's over a decade old and is full of animal torturing psychopaths.

THE CHARITIES
Concern: Relief and development for countries in the developing world. Tv ads with slow pans across african children staring warily at the camera. Read more at https://www.concern.net
Sea Shepherd: Marine wildlife conservation and protection. Fish, piracy, etc, etc, all that good poo poo. https://www.seashepherd.org for more info

WHY DONATE?
if you can donate a hundred thousand dollars to a racist hot dog man just to see a now ex-mod write thousand word posts in a batman voice, surely you can swing one or two to a more worthy cause. Ffuck

Click here to donate to Concern
Click here to donate to Sea Shepherd

I am going to get my lunch and then come back and make my donation. Let's all do our best together, GBS — and have a happy October.

Got a link to where we can donate to Japanese Maritime Whaling Research?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
poo poo I accidentally pledged $100 a month to SeaOrg

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

SirEvelynTremble posted:

poo poo I accidentally pledged $100 a month to SeaOrg

Congratulations, on your kind heart.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

for those who want to maintain a kind of low grade irony, but don't have the deep pockets of mr. 69 dollars or the nazi number donator: 5 is one of the original funny numbers, and hell, its quite modest

All of my irony is low grade

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
If I donate do I get a space ship or a space fern or something

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
What kind of faglord would actually give money to Sea Shepherd.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

no they will not posted:

For all those who doubt the professionalism and skill of the Sea Shepherds, I direct you to the hit TV show Whale Wars!!!

:magical:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
if you donate to seashepherds you're literally helping some idiots get htemselves killed

so donate

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I would've donated if this thread had a title

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I just donated 50 dollars to Children's Hospital in DC.

They do good work, and their cafeteria makes an okay hot dog.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
it makes sense that a forum full of people who fondly look back on torturing and murdering animals as children would dislike a conservation group

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Literally The Worst posted:

if you donate to ebola doctors you're literally helping some idiots get htemselves killed

so donate

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

hullo i am pursuing my dreams of building a houseboat that makes crab hamburgers plz donate generously

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

can i donate 5 dollars on the 31st i think that is all i can afford and i dont get paid until the end of the month

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i want a new pair of pants. also im a gay virgin muslim

please assist

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Can't we just try and get a small African village swarmed by bees again?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
can i just dump a bucket of water on my head isntead?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Nacho Destroyer posted:

it makes sense that a forum full of people who fondly look back on torturing and murdering animals as children would dislike a conservation group

theres other people that are all about saving whales that aren't morons

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I've wasted over 2000 dollars on shart shitizen and a lot more on gambling and drugs just these past few months and I for one am proud to announce that I won't donate a cent to any charity for the rest of 2014! Hurray!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Literally The Worst posted:

theres other people that are all about saving whales that aren't morons

tane

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

lot of jerks posting in here trying desperately to be funny or troll, how about donating some money instead you fucks

Dexters Secret fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Oct 18, 2014

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if youre looking to donate, u dont have to donate to the 2 charities in the OP... u can donate to any one you want.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SirEvelynTremble posted:

There's also Medecins Sans Frontieres, funding doctors to go to Africa to fight the Ebola

http://www.msf.org.uk/ebola

The Ebola megathread has already raised a fair bit tho

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I.N.R.I posted:

if youre looking to donate, u dont have to donate to the 2 charities in the OP... u can donate to any one you want.

can i doneta you ablowjob from yours truly?

• Locked thread