Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also yorba linda is where nixons buried so theres probably a very powerful anti-fun field keeping non-tgi fridays options out of town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

X State Fair

http://ncstatefair.org/2014/Newsroom/New-foods.pdf

TWINX : twix stuffed in a twinkie deepfried and wrapped in bacon.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

paranoid randroid posted:

also yorba linda is where nixons buried so theres probably a very powerful anti-fun field keeping non-tgi fridays options out of town

i hear the nixon library is fukkin OTH (off tha hook)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nomadologique posted:

i hear the nixon library is fukkin OTH (off tha hook)

its really cool if youre like me and have an appreciation for unself-aware absurdity. theres a little exhibit that plays nothing but the checkers speech on a loop for eight hours a day.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i would totes go there and love it up

u think they got NASTY rear end librarians there tready to te34ar off their glasses at the drop of a hat (by that i mean the unzip of a ziper)??

cuz i always had this fantasy about DOING IT in the STACKS (no not the stack s from goldeneye dweeb) but my college life just never DELIVERED on that

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

nomadologique posted:

i would totes go there and love it up

u think they got NASTY rear end librarians there tready to te34ar off their glasses at the drop of a hat (by that i mean the unzip of a ziper)??

cuz i always had this fantasy about DOING IT in the STACKS (no not the stack s from goldeneye dweeb) but my college life just never DELIVERED on that

my roommate hosed his girlfriend up the rear end in the med school library. All they had to approximate lube was a tube of chapstick so of course she was dubbed Chapstick Pam.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Myron Baloney posted:

my roommate hosed his girlfriend up the rear end in the med school library. All they had to approximate lube was a tube of chapstick so of course she was dubbed Chapstick Pam.

holy nmittens hold onto my kittens!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
all yhe librarians are pat nixon clones so if youre into that kinda thing, go nuts

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

chapstick is vaseline so itd work just fine

but the story is really fun bc her name is pam which doesn't seem to fit the personality of a person who would assufck in the school lib

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
when i was really fat and depressed i would go eat by myself at the pizza hut lunch buffet

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

all yhe librarians are pat nixon clones so if youre into that kinda thing, go nuts

hmm i prefer nancy in her prime (*prime slab of steak i mean) BUT as an alternative in this case i WOOD (hjeh heh)

BUT #1 one my Wayne's World list of hottest top bombshell first ladies is...

drum rooll please...

DUH

LADYBIRD JOHNSON (heh heh)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jimlit posted:

TWINX : twix stuffed in a twinkie deepfried and wrapped in bacon.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
eleanor roosevelt you incredible scrub

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

tgi fridays happy hour alone

yeah this made me sad just thinking about it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wtf randroid i thought you were sabel why do you have the same avs and titles

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

p sure abigail fillmore had a NASTY oval office n by nasty i m ean like the younger generation says nasty =- sick good

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

wtf randroid i thought you were sabel why do you have the same avs and titles

because we made some hosed up posting decisions

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i understand, its a hard posting world out there...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

would dog me on letitia priscilla AND julia tyler drat

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

LifeSizePotato posted:

pizza hut

imagine being a 45-year-old man eating alone inside a pizza hut on a friday night :smith:

I used to love going to pizza hut after movies with my mom and dad as a kid. They had one of those old style diners with a jute box.

Also their cheesy garlic bread was awesome.

But yes as an old man alone that is quite sad.

E:

Back in the 90s if you went there with your folks and got a personal pan pizza they gave you some fox kids stuff like Xmen cartoon VHS tapes and action figures along with your meal to take home. It was awesome.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

n of course, no excuse for excluding martha, SHE IS MY LDADY IN HAVANA mammaaa

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

goons is it still sad if youre dining at pizza hut alone but you just brought your own sandwich, and bought a drink but its just an empty cup you brought so they wouldnt kick u out?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

30th st station in philadelphia ~10pm begging a cup of mayonnaise off the subway sandwich artist bc u are homeless and broke

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Verisimilidude posted:

If a nice night out involves taking the family to Applebees then you should probably just kill yourself

I fight the urge every single day

The urge to kill myself I mean, not go to Applebees, not even I hate myself that much.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
for much of the US, Applebees and Pizza Hut are all they have

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

It happens

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Fetus Tree posted:

boston metro area is hosed i guess

drat straight, rip deli haus and the tasty

though the ihop on soldiers field road is still open 24/7 and if you go at the right time you get great entertainment like watching two screaming girls ripping out each other's weave

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

LifeSizePotato posted:

pizza hut

imagine being a 45-year-old man eating alone inside a pizza hut on a friday night :smith:

i like to go to restaurants alone on friday and saturday nights and sit there and glare at couples on dates and try to ruin their evening in a passive/aggressive way while simultaneously getting them to feel pity for me.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Howard Beale posted:

drat straight, rip deli haus and the tasty

though the ihop on soldiers field road is still open 24/7 and if you go at the right time you get great entertainment like watching two screaming girls ripping out each other's weave

When i was younger i worked in that staples. Lol gently caress that entire plaza

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Well like 5 years ago I can vaguely remember the pizza hut in my hometown having a swanky salad bar so maybe I just proved you wrong huh

I think it would be sadder to go to a Pizza Ranch alone, all-you-can-eat lovely pizza buffet is much more depressing than the lovely 80's-era Pizza Hut decor somehow

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i love the livestock imagery of buffets like pizza ranch and golden corral

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Al Borland posted:

Back in the 90s if you went there with your folks and got a personal pan pizza they gave you some fox kids stuff like Xmen cartoon VHS tapes and action figures along with your meal to take home. It was awesome.

there's a place in portland that approximates this feeling for drunk sadbrains by including cds full of local bands or lovely independent movies or whatever in their delivery boxes. best 4 am delivery pizza around, too.

how did nobody say arby's yet

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
ur mum's box op

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it

whatis posted:

its ponderosa

one of the dudes the dc sniper shot was coming out of a ponderosa.

he closed his eyes and whispered "thank you" as the bullet pierced his body

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

now that i think of it, being a "waiter" at pizza hut might be a little sadder because you're actually subservient to the people who dine-in at pizza hut

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Myron Baloney posted:

Because he pene the size of a chapstick

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One of the last iterations of the pizza place thread I figured out that the quality and features of the takeout/delivery pizza changes WILDLY from area to area in the country.
Like, as in to the point where if you think about the crappiest one in your area, it's like they just switch the sign out front and not the pizza in a different part of the country.

It's possible they are all one giant shadow pizza operative and the various stores are just interchangeable fronts.
But I'm not positive.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
also if youre doing a girl in the butt and need anything besides her natural lubricant (poop or vaginally secreted, either way) then you fail at sex (or have a much bigger dong than me)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Or you could justnot do butt stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

a starwar betamax posted:

Or you could justnot do butt stuff

if im doing stuff w a girl and she doesnt like buttstuff its an automatic sign i wont be loving arun ww her again. i go for an rear end in a top hat lick within the first 10 minutes of foreplay to gauge the buttmeter

• Locked thread