Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torka
Jan 5, 2008

it's nice when your gf gets sleepy when you're out somewhere and leans against you and lays her head on your shoulder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Torka posted:

it's nice when your gf gets sleepy when you're out somewhere and leans against you and lays her head on your shoulder

it's nice when bfs do this too imo

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Lookat all these stupid bithces.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I don't need a girlfriend. lol if you do.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
im so alone

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Aatrek.jpg

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
I like this

http://i.imgur.com/rwjbaMt.jpg[/img
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Oct 24, 2014

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

what the gently caress is this gay-rear end little microwallet. if you're not rockin a costanza wallet your a chump

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
It's probably the 10000th small wallet funded by kickstarter or something. At least it's a wallet this time and not a rubber band.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Torka posted:

Portals posted:

it's nice when bfs do this too imo

I like to keep my girl rolling on Ambien 24/7, makes her say weird stuff and want to snuggle and snooze all the time. <3

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I like to keep my girl rolling on Ambien 24/7, makes her say weird stuff and want to snuggle and snooze all the time. <3

Same

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the best is when i have to get on my tippy toes to kiss him omggg

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
when he grabs something off a shelf i cant reach :syoon:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

the best is when i have to get on my tippy toes to kiss him omggg

your a gay lil boy

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

your a gay lil boy

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
quick reminder to any manlets in this thread

you will never be desired

girls only want talldaddies

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Tautologicus posted:

your a gay lil boy

No he is completely asexual and a giant fat nerd.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't understand the point of this thread everyone likes when someone of the opposite sex puts their hand between your legs. it's like saying you like eating food.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

putting food between ur legs is weird but i dont judge

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

maybe like a bucket of chicken or something if i'm driving and i'm really hungry

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Most girls just want a man to take charge, take what he wants from her. Obviously you have to be attractive, but an attractive man pinning you down and loving your brains out without warning is pretty much the ideal scenario for most girls.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I love videos of fights where a woman decides to step in thinking she will be immune from harm due to the pedastalization of society and learns for the first time in her life, that the weakness of her sex actually precludes her from this participation when her face gets violently smashed in.

#justmisogynistthings

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Errant Gin Monks posted:

No he is completely asexual and a giant fat nerd.

who gets on his tippy toes and kisses boys on the mouth?? what a world

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I love videos of fights where a woman decides to step in thinking she will be immune from harm due to the pedastalization of society and learns for the first time in her life, that the weakness of her sex actually precludes her from this participation when her face gets violently smashed in.

#justmisogynistthings

It's interesting about that, I think the whole "domestic violence" awareness has gone a little too far in that regard. A lot of women just get hysterical when you're in a relationship, and a firm slap to the face really sort of just reboots them and brings them back down to reality. Obviously you don't beat the poo poo out of her like a thug, but you have to let them know that behavior isn't acceptable.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

i can hear the teeth sucking from here

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Plafop posted:

Most girls just want a man to take charge, take what he wants from her. Obviously you have to be attractive, but an attractive man pinning you down and loving your brains out without warning is pretty much the ideal scenario for most girls.

yes but our safeword is 'aggies'

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Sweet Tea posted:

i don't understand the point of this thread everyone likes when someone of the opposite sex puts their hand between your legs.

Plafop posted:

It's interesting about that, I think the whole "domestic violence" awareness has gone a little too far in that regard. A lot of women just get hysterical when you're in a relationship, and a firm slap to the face really sort of just reboots them and brings them back down to reality. Obviously you don't beat the poo poo out of her like a thug, but you have to let them know that behavior isn't acceptable.

Dengue_Fever
Sep 21, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OMG me too I love it when boys do this! http://i.imgur.com/Q6wt076.gif (:nws: for butt slaps)

Why are you always turning me on? First the girls doing sports thread now this.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

#justmisogynistthings

not always true

WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Dengue_Fever posted:

Why are you always turning me on? First the girls doing sports thread now this.

You're really creepy dude.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
straights are pig-disgusting 100%

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I can't get an erection to anything that doesn't have a shemale in it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Plafop posted:

You're really creepy dude. I can't get an erection to anything that doesn't have a shemale in it.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I'm just saying, if you aren't exclusively attracted to women with erect penises, that's insanely problematic.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If your sex life isn't insanely problematic you are a huge prude in my humble opinion.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

You're really creepy dude.

I think the only creep here recently has been you though. Trixie knows what shes doing to our fair goons

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Tautologicus posted:

I think the only creep here recently has been you though. Trixie knows what shes doing to our fair goons

No that guy is a huge creepo.

Ohhhh t-trixie, you just can't HELP getting me turned on can you? Everywhere i turn, there you are turning me on trixie.

Blech what a weirdo.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
To be fair, Dengue_Fever has been the sole focus of my efforts to pop goon boners remotely so if it's working on him I know I can roll my plan into phase 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i too have a boner rn

• Locked thread