Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Nonsense posted:

77 year old men pee in that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Inevitable posted:

That just seems generally useful for when you meet people with strong thighs and you don't want them to break your ribs.

you'd be surprised how often this is useful in Mexico

learn it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
did they do a good job?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Tell them "Por que no ahora me haces un trabajito en mi palo, albaņil?" and if they accept it's 20 bucks for a blowjob

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
its very hard for me to support whites in their genocidal campaign against the mongo races when some mongos are really good at building patios and other large construction projects, to the point that when my state chased all the illegals out they were replaced by legions of imbred meth addled crackers that cant build anything without huffing the components

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Alas Boobylon posted:

its very hard for me to support the whites in their genocidal campaign against the mongo races when some mongos are really good at building patios and other large construction projects, to the point that when my state chased all the illegals out they were replaced by legions of imbred meth addled crackers that cant build anything without huffing the components

Arizona? I was wondering how they were doing after they ran off all the mexicans

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Don Tacorleone posted:

Arizona? I was wondering how they were doing after they ran off all the mexicans

Good guess but no! Arizona did not do much besides drive their illegals underground, it's impossible to get rid of them there becauuse of geography, every one you throw out is replaced twice the next day. Georgia actually did drive them out legit, really hardcore about it too and no one gave a poo poo because our state is basically lord of the flies when it comes to social justice issues

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/14/us/14georgia.html

might have something to do with our sky high unemployment rate and all around shitiness

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Alas Boobylon posted:

Good guess but no! Arizona did not do much besides drive their illegals underground, it's impossible to get rid of them there becauuse of geography, every one you throw out is replaced twice the next day. Georgia actually did drive them out legit, really hardcore about it too and no one gave a poo poo because our state is basically lord of the flies when it comes to social justice issues

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/14/us/14georgia.html

might have something to do with our sky high unemployment rate and all around shitiness

I mean basically you have slaves and you're running them out lol

America would've never built the railroads if it wasn't for the backbreaking labor of the asians

what I'm saying is I wish I had slaves

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
At one of the restaurants I worked at all the food runners\busboys were hispanic. One time I said not necessary, in spanish to them. They asked me if I spoke spanish. I answered "un poco." They all stopped talking when I came around after that.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
the only thing i can say in spanish is necessito estudiar mas, which is always appropriate to say if i happen to fall amongst spanish words

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Posting in a three olves thread.

e: my mistake.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

katlington posted:

Posting in a three olves thread.

e: my mistake.

i did't read anything about a condo?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Don Tacorleone posted:

I mean basically you have slaves and you're running them out lol

America would've never built the railroads if it wasn't for the backbreaking labor of the asians

what I'm saying is I wish I had slaves

walt disney has slaves, and is dead. theyre dressed as elves and working his land.

in hershey, pa., slave labor for a dead man exists too.

america is named for amerigo vezpucci. its ownership is disputed between two matrilineal tribal elders.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Izumi Konata posted:

walt disney has slaves, and is dead. theyre dressed as elves and working his land.

america is named for amerigo vezpucci. its ownership is disputed between two matrilineal tribal elders.

this is the worst poem I have ever read

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Izumi Konata posted:

wanna gently caress

PM me

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Yeah, you know how they really take our jobs? I get the joke that if they take your job then you had a lovely job and were a loser if an illegal immigrant could take it. But what they are doing is making it so many GOOD jobs require that you be bilingual. Guess who gets those motherfucking jobs?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ramsus posted:

Yeah, you know how they really take our jobs? I get the joke that if they take your job then you had a lovely job and were a loser if an illegal immigrant could take it. But what they are doing is making it so many GOOD jobs require that you be bilingual. Guess who gets those motherfucking jobs?

they don't take our jobs. they provide a valuable service. You know, working for less than minimum wage.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

how do people communicate the job they want done on their house to labourers they don't share a language with

seems like there'd be a high risk of ending up with something that looks completely different to what you wanted

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Torka posted:

how do people communicate the job they want done on their house to labourers they don't share a language with

seems like there'd be a high risk of ending up with something that looks completely different to what you wanted

Did you see that movie with Kevin Costner where he meets the indians and is all "Tatanka, tatanka!" it's like that

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Torka posted:

they talk to the coyote.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

this is the worst poem I have ever read

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Thanks for the advice everyone, just got my dick sucked by so many mexicans.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Inevitable posted:

Was it spicy?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Inevitable posted:

Congratulations in 15 days your penis will bloom in to a beautiful mexican.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I like and admire Mexicans, when they eat tuna (the fruit not the fish dummy) they then poo poo all around the edges of the yard BOOM free cactus hedge.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Inevitable posted:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Myron Baloney posted:

I like and admire Mexicans, when they eat tuna (the fruit not the fish dummy) they then poo poo all around the edges of the yard BOOM free cactus hedge.

wait. tuna is a fish and fruit like dolphin is a fish and mammal?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Desperado Bones posted:

Congratulations in 15 days your penis will bloom in to a beautiful mexican.

My own personal mexican to do my yard work and cook delicious tacos al pastor.

edit: And tomorrow when I help my Mexican friend move, I guess I'd better suck his dick so he can have a beautiful American anchor baby.

Inevitable fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Oct 26, 2014

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

trabajeros va manos, por favor

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

What kind of fruity dude has a Patio

And calls it patio

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Don Tacorleone posted:

And calls it patio

What do you call it? The concrete place out back where I stick my concrete place out back furniture?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Don Tacorleone posted:

And calls it patio

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Don Tacorleone posted:

And calls it patio

a patio is a concrete block out back. Are you thinking of a deck?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I'm always thinking about deck

Thick juecy deck

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

that dude has a good moustache

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

That's the Mexican who sucked my dick!

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
That makes sense. He has a proper dick-sucking face and mustache.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Inevitable posted:

What do you call it? The concrete place out back where I stick my concrete place out back furniture?
if it's screened in i'd call it a lanai

or if not screened in but looks nice i'd call it a lanai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Torka posted:

Lots of them who can't speak English or can only speak it in very basic, broken sentences understand the language just fine, others just pretend not to be able to speak it because they don't want to deal with some drunk housewife's bullshit. I imagine the same sort of thing takes place anywhere that laborers have a different native language than the housewives hovering over them

• Locked thread