Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
But later I, who don't speak any Spanish, will help a Mexican move into his new house.

Does that make us even?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
i think so

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol they do speak english puto and they talking poo poo about you behind your back you better not say anything bad to them or you gonna get a big surprise

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

offer them lemonade with the choice of tequila or no tequila

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol they do speak english puto and they talking poo poo about you behind your back you better not say anything bad to them or you gonna get a big surprise

I don't think they speak English very good. I mean, the main guy does, but the other guys are not very good at it.

Why would i say anything bad to them? THey are doing a good job on my patio.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

im pooping! posted:

offer them lemonade with the choice of tequila or no tequila

I dumped my tequila down the drain because I am a blackout drunk.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Seriously offer them beer .

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

i have helped and have been helped by many of the hispanic folk (hispanic americans) and can confirm that beer is the way to go

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Inevitable posted:

Why would i say anything bad to them? THey are doing a good job on my patio.
got that drat right, yanqui

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

its my experience that illegals do the best work, especially if they get paid through a contracting company(not just in front of the 711)

this is because they dont wish to be deported and if your contractor does a poo poo job, you can easily report them to INS and they get in a poo poo load of trouble

the neighbor across the street from me paid some lovely american company with white workers to build an addition to their house, they were building it for over a year and it looks like poo poo

meanwhile i got a screen porch built by south american illegals through a contractor and it took like 2 weeks and ended up awesome

in conclusion, buy just enough alcohol to offer it to the borrachos(mexican day laborer)

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Beer,man, beer.

Tecate, or Indio.

Do they sell Indio on the USA?

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW
Stop employing illegals rear end in a top hat

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Desperado Bones posted:

Beer,man, beer.

Tecate, or Indio.

But then what if they get drunk and crazy mexico style and start worshipping narco saints and chopping each other's heads off and poo poo?

Humphry posted:

Stop employing illegals rear end in a top hat

I'm employing a licensed, bonded contractor and I have no idea if the guys who don't speak english are undocumented or anything.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

1gnoirents posted:

be sure and pee in each bottle then cut up some limes. that's how they like it down in mexico

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mexicans just redid all the stone work at my pool, they did a good job, would recommend even if they don't speak english.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Inevitable posted:

But then what if they get drunk and crazy mexico style and start worshipping narco saints and chopping each other's heads off and poo poo?

I'm employing a licensed, bonded contractor and I have no idea if the guys who don't speak english are undocumented or anything.

Buy some drugs from them, or you can join their cartel and start your own breaking bad adventure but without lung cancer.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

Mexicans just redid all the stone work at my pool, they did a good job, would recommend even if they don't speak english.

K thx

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

Desperado Bones posted:

Yes, since Heineken bought them.

Tecate is piss by the way, XX is better.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Talas posted:

Yes, since Heineken bought them.

Tecate is piss by the way, XX is better.

I don't like Tecate, but all my friends do and love that watered down piss of Tecate Light.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Three Olives posted:

now I know where you live dork

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1gnoirents posted:

now I know where you live dork

poo poo, don't stalk me please.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Mexicans will do their renovations on time and according to code. White folks won't and will try to wiggle their way out of the details and will throw cigarette butts all over the lawn. It's the same deal with cleaning houses unless you're paying for a literal maid and even then Mexican ladies are still a good choice.

This is all based on my experience of course and is not definitive.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Mexicans taught me how to do all the house renovations I know in broken-rear end English. It's great.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

im pooping! posted:

in conclusion, buy just enough alcohol to offer it to the borrachos(mexican day laborer)

lol u gonna get the OP killed

the proper term is maricon

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

lol u gonna get the OP killed

the proper term is maricon

Pronounced "Mary-cone?" I'll make sure to properly address them from this point forward.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Three Olives posted:

That's a pretty lovely and pathetic condo pool.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Inevitable posted:

Pronounced "Mary-cone?" I'll make sure to properly address them from this point forward.

Its actually marriposita.

Hth

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Inevitable posted:

whew ok. and please do offer them beer they like that.

gl on your renovations pendejo

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

whew ok. and please do offer them beer they like that.

gl on your renovations pendejo

Pendejo means "top-tier forums poster" right?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Inevitable posted:

Pendejo means "top-tier forums poster" right?

si :j:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
give them beers or sodas

chelada if they do a really good job.

chelada is good, try it.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Quero tu coolo por mi vergas porfavor.

Translated: please have a nice day.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
tell them that their mothers, sisters, and all the women in their family are whores.

it's a code phrase for a discount.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Three Olives posted:

poo poo, don't stalk me please.

I'm not going to stalk you because I don't see any benefit from doing that so I don't want to. lucked out

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ok after messing with op i will give him one serious phrase to use but only for the ~spicy latinas~ in his life. or for the workers if he slides that way

tienes muslos muy fuertes. pf no romper las costillas
(you have very strong thighs. please do not break my ribs)

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

You see, Mexican guys put in a patio like this *does normal looking building motions*

But white guys do it like this *clenches butt cheeks together, pretends to hammer something like a nerd*

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

ok after messing with op i will give him one serious phrase to use but only for the ~spicy latinas~ in his life. or for the workers if he slides that way

tienes muslos muy fuertes. pf no romper las costillas
(you have very strong thighs. please do not break my ribs)

That just seems generally useful for when you meet people with strong thighs and you don't want them to break your ribs.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Three Olives posted:

77 year old men pee in that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Nonsense posted:

77 year old men pee in that

This could be a caption to any picture honestly

• Locked thread