Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
you are blessed with the powers of a rational mind and higher level thought and all you can think to do is blindly thrust until you discharge genetic material? You are a slave to base impulses and humanity is wasted on the human. go forage for grubs you disgusting animal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
Says the non sex haver

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

sex is actually p cool op, you should try it sometime. i have a lot of sex

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

what about gay sex

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

spacejew posted:

Says the non sex haver

I choose not to because I'm not a troglodyte.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
wrap it up, sexhavailures

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

sex is about a lot more than blindly thrusting until you :gizz: and you'd know that if you ever had any lmao

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Oh, it feels good? So does heroin.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

what about jerking off?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Panniculus Rift posted:

what about jerking off?

Just as pathetic. Go read a book instead. Use that energy to better yourself.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
lets have sex

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004

Inevitable posted:

yeah. yeah thats right. thats a true statement right there

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Panniculus Rift posted:

what about jerking off?

As long as you ejaculate onto the ends of a girl's tampons so she will eventually insert it right before she begins her period then that counts as sex.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Inevitable posted:

Just as pathetic. Go read a book instead. Use that energy to better yourself.

what if i read book to be better at sex smart guy???? didn't think of that,, did you

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Love is illogical

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Inevitable posted:

you should do heroin man

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Baba Ganoush posted:

As long as you ejaculate onto the ends of a girl's tampons so she will eventually insert it right before she begins her period then that counts as sex.

yeah that's what i meant when i said i have a lot of sex

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

j/k

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

OMFG FURRY posted:

what if i read book to be better at sex smart guy???? didn't think of that,, did you

Maybe you should read a book about the problems humanity faces and the next time you feel like jerking off try to come up with solutions to those problems instead.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
After not having sex for 3 months, I had sex on saturday night and sunday morning. Having sex is a lot better than not having sex.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Inevitable posted:

you are blessed with the powers of a rational mind and higher level thought and all you can think to do is blindly thrust until you discharge genetic material? You are a slave to base impulses and humanity is wasted on the human. go forage for grubs you disgusting animal.

lmao higher level thought. in relation to what ? "animals"?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Inevitable posted:

Maybe you should read a book about the problems humanity faces and the next time you feel like jerking off try to come up with solutions to those problems instead.

Tropic of Cancer, owned scrubadubdub

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

lmao higher level thought. in relation to what ? "animals"?

Yeah, in relation to animals you retard. Animals don't understand art, they don't advance science or try to understand the nature of the universe, they just spend their time loving and fighting. It's time that we as a species put those things behind us.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lol vurgin

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

pretty happy there's more virgins on the gibbis that see the sad and disgusting truth about sex

keep fighting the good fight, op

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
The fact that "virgin" is being used as a pejorative, smh. Yeah, just because you stuck your dick in the first flesh that quivered at you sure makes you better than me, buddy. Enjoy your STDs and unwanted children.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Inevitable posted:

Yeah, in relation to animals you retard. Animals don't understand art, they don't advance science or try to understand the nature of the universe, they just spend their time loving and fighting. It's time that we as a species put those things behind us.

I don't understand art either
Except for video games
Which are art

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Inevitable posted:

they will in a few measly million years dude

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I yank my rod pleasurelessly, knowing this is just a bullshit survival mechanism

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Sweet, new Catholicism thread.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Don't knock it till u try it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Darth123123 posted:

Don't knock it till u try it

yeah, let me "try" putting a piece of me in a potentially disease-covered hole that can at best make me feel good for 45 seconds and at worst entrap me in a web of lies and depression for 18+ years

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

yeah, let me "try" putting a piece of me in a potentially disease-covered hole that can at best make me feel good for 45 seconds and at worst entrap me in a web of lies and depression for 18+ years

i fully encourage you not to, more for me

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Business Gorillas posted:

U wouldn't make 45 seconds admit it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
the truth lies somewhere in the middle....

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You can't run from sex

Sex will find you

Well maybe not you

blondcockerel
Feb 28, 2014

Inevitable posted:

That's a lovely false equivalence.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

It's OK I suppose, but it's so rude. Such an imposition.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

VendaGoat posted:

the truth lies somewhere in the middle....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'm having sex rn OP, while listening to a book on tape and critically thinking about how I save humanity.

maybe your problem is that you are too simple to do more than one thing at once? lol simpleton

• Locked thread