Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Lamont Cranston posted:

She was at the U20 Women's World Cup in August but doesn't seem to have done anything since, so I can only guess she's injured

Cup-tied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Garry Monk has been let off the hook for telling the truth about Stoke City.

quote:

Meanwhile, Monk's wife has defended the Swansea manager on Twitter after claiming to have received a letter from a neighbour criticising his management.

Lexy Blackwell said that she was "absolutely incensed" at the "audacity" of the letter she said had been hand delivered to the family home.

It was me.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

sassassin posted:

Garry Monk has been let off the hook for telling the truth about Stoke City.

It was me.

Did you follow him home?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Food Court Druid posted:

This but Andre Marriner, so I can make racism jokes

why you gotta be so rude?
don't u know he's human too?
gonna be a racist dude?
i still like marriner anyway

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

kri kri posted:

Did you follow him home?

there is no way to replicate brap's story about Darren Bent for good or for ill and we should all just stop trying imo

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

oilcheck my rear end posted:

there is no way to replicate brap's story about Darren Bent for good or for ill and we should all just stop trying imo

Missed this one?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Adnar posted:

Missed this one?

When Darren Bent was playing for Sunderland, brap saw him in a shopping mall or something and 'got a little too excited' and ended up following him home in true car stalker fashion

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
You're welcome Newcastle fans, Pards is going nowhere for a while now :smug:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Mangala is the most expensive defender in the premier league ever

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Jose posted:

Mangala is the most expensive defender in the premier league ever

He'll come good, this time last year we all thought Demichelis was shite and now he's a bloody hero, I have faith in the lumbering lummocks! :cripes:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
To be fair, putting a completely new guy next to non-defender like Clichy is asking for trouble.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Pardew's masterplan is just beginning to bear fruit. Newcastle will be challenging for a top ten trophy by 16/17.

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

It'll be quite funny of the somehow win the League cup.

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.
I'm really happy about beating City comprehensively away like that op.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Federico Fernandez red card has been rescinded. We're a big club now.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Roy Keane said he could be tempted to go into I'm a Celebrity

I never realised I wanted this till now.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

It'll be great when he eats rice and beans for the 9000th time, looses it and two foots that girl from geordie shore

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

The Big Taff Man posted:

Of course he would. He's a has-been looking to pull back some of the the fame he once had. He's been saying controversial things for the last couple years to try to get any form of publicity.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

No Silva for 3 weeks, we're screwed :cry:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

TheGoatFeeder posted:

No Silva for 3 weeks, we're screwed :cry:

Chelsea were going to win the league anyway.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Chelsea were going to win the league anyway.

Yeah that's a fair point, takes any shred of a chance away though

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
That's a reasonable reaction to one player missing two games.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Lot 49 posted:

That's a reasonable reaction to one player missing two games.

It is when he's the most vital one and you're already way way behind the leaders in terms if performances and points.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
its alright, samir nasri is fi

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

its alright, samir nasri is fi

Hopefully he can find last seasons form and he'll be half as good as Dave

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
While you're here TGF, has there been any progress on the work permit for that Nigerian kid that looked decent in pre-season?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

While you're here TGF, has there been any progress on the work permit for that Nigerian kid that looked decent in pre-season?

As far as I was aware he couldn't apply for one until he turned 17 which he did in November. It's then a case of proving he's an 'exceptional talent', in the mean time he's doing some training with the Columbus MLS team while City work on it.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

TheGoatFeeder posted:

It is when he's the most vital one and you're already way way behind the leaders in terms if performances and points.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Who remembers the candid space hopper Liverpool snaps, those were the days

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://www.football365.com/news/21554/9542327/Man-United-v-Milan-

Shameful by both clubs

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

It's shameful that neither managed to qualify for the CL but clubs do this all the time?

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

It's shameful that neither managed to qualify for the CL but clubs do this all the time?

small time as gently caress

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

nice y-3 sneaks

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
There's really no reason not to play those matches if you are Man Utd. Go ahead and make some money, appease some foreign plastics, and give your bench players a run out.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

There's really no reason not to play those matches if you are Man Utd. Go ahead and make some money, appease some foreign plastics, and give your bench players a run out.

Isn't that what we do every week? You can argue A. all we do is use bench players because everyone gets injured if you look at them the wrong way or B. because every player we have excluding 4 at most are just poo poo and only worth of a bench seat at any other club.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

TelekineticBear! posted:

Small time to be offered a million to play a match? Wish I was small time

Didnt Liverpool do something similar a few years ago

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

TelekineticBear! posted:

since when is making money small time?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

mackintosh posted:

since when is making money small time?

They're making less than clubs that actually qualified for europe and are scrambling to make up a fraction of the shortfall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Manchester United and AC Milan, two of the biggest and most successful clubs in world football with a rich history, playing a friendly for a couple of quid in the middle of the season, truly embarrassing, shows how far these juggernauts have fallen

• Locked thread