Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I had a war in my head about the word deliniated.

thoughts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

brizna posted:

You must not have told your doc you were drinking 30 beers a night then cuz otherwise he'd have taken a gander at your liver and :vince:

no i did, i come from a family that going back 3 gens of people who drank at least a fifth of liquor a day.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

TEAYCHES posted:

i stopped drinking for like 2 weeks last month and i found the following facts:

every morning getting up is still stringing expletives and hate and just loving dreading everything i have to do at work. i still time my sleep to "wake up" at the last moment possible to be on time for work and not really eat breakfast even though in reality im just anxiously falling in and out of consciousness in a half-nightmare/dream about work
i am still manic and at my best at like 8pm-1am at night. that is the only time my mind feels clear and productive
i still dont have a single thought during the day that is unique or useful, i literally cant think during the day

i honestly think i need some kind of night job because i cannot loving deal with this 8-5 poo poo

It might be because of dopamine depletion but also life sucks.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SpeedGem posted:

I had a war in my head about the word deliniated.

thoughts

i have loving amazing dreams all the time and they are all really lucid and complex. i dont bother remembering or describing them because life is bullshit and no one cares

statim
Sep 5, 2003
As long as you don't on purpose go back to sleep because lucid dreams are so much better then real life.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

sad baby man i'd do 30 beers in 3 hours or less.

i had mastered the ability to constantly be drunk, but not too far gone. I think I might have vomited from alcohol like three times in my life. I always preferred being buzzed/drunk from like 5pm until 4am instead of just trashed for 4-5 hours

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Poetic Justice posted:

i had mastered the ability to constantly be drunk, but not too far gone. I think I might have vomited from alcohol like three times in my life. I always preferred being buzzed/drunk from like 5pm until 4am instead of just trashed for 4-5 hours

i've never thrown up or peed/pooped myself you sound like and inferior specimen of man.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

statim posted:

As long as you don't on purpose go back to sleep because lucid dreams are so much better then real life.

nah i love sleeping and every morning i want nothing more than to go back to it but once im off work ill put it off until the last minute or kill my consciousness with alcohol because life is extremely entertaining

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

my cat

me

toxx complete

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Poetic Justice posted:

Yeah this is my style but with the clock shifted to make it seem more inappropriate. I literally had a couple fingers of vodka in a lowball in my hands at like 10:30 today. Over the entire day I've probably only had half a fifth but it's still obviously a bad habit.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SpeedGem posted:

my cat

me

toxx complete

this is exactly how i imagined you looked

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

this is exactly how i imagined you looked

wanna have sex?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

ive only like three of your posts

but they made an impression on me and yes i do think you are an alcoholic

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
SpeedGem delivers

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Sir John Feelgood posted:

ive only like three of your posts

but they made an impression on me and yes i do think you are an alcoholic

I don't know, eyes not jaundiced

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah maybe if your skin was more yellow i would be into you speedgem. i do like skinny dorks tho

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

what.. is that

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

[timg]

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

just quoting for timg

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
this is real

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Poetic Justice posted:

just quoting for timg

I'm gonna get banned anyways

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
The 1921 peace dollar is the best american currency ever produced though.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

how much a month do you pay for that attic speedgem

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

SpeedGem posted:

I agree

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

who takes care of that cat when you get institutionalized

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

how much a month do you pay for that attic speedgem

i "inherieted it" lol, i hate this place and want to die

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SpeedGem posted:

i agree i think i got like 50 after my grandpa died.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

SpeedGem posted:

i "inherieted it" lol, i hate this place and want to die

hello attic friend

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
i'll take pictures of my scars if you want to, all the btteries are charged

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
SpeedGem you really are a gem.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

SpeedGem you really are a gem.

when you tell me i am bullshitting i dont

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
wanna see my mouth, where it took 3 hours to scrape the cancer out

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SpeedGem posted:

i'll take pictures of my scars if you want to, all the btteries are charged

pfft what scars i got bone deep 6 inch scars of both sides of my left foot after an almost botched foot surgery. got gangrene and and infection that made the layers of my skin open up like a blooming onion.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
prob gonna have ppl post pics of themselves lifting coffee tables tomorrow to stay occupied, not in this old thread that no one should be posting in anymore though.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont have any scars and nothing physically traumatic has ever happened to me and everything was beautiful and nothing hurt, unironically

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Look wise I'm not that far away from mr. speed, but honestly steel reserve is terrible. I much prefer king cobra and natty ice when it comes to high gravity beverages.

*you kind of look like nick cave, you should be drenched in pussy.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i have welts from paintball all over my body tho from a couple weeks ago because i suck poo poo at paintball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

• Locked thread