Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thauros posted:

Bad news is that RealHero has added a bunch of AJPW and DDT stuff today but still doesn't have today's NJPW show up so it looks like I might not be able to show that tonight as I'd have liked.

Good news is that there was a big Dragon Gate PPV this past weekend at a sold out Osaka Bodymaker Colosseum. Show was headlined by an Open the Dream Gate title match between champion BxB Hulk and challenger Akira Tozawa and a Millenials tag title defense and I'll show that instead unless it goes up quick.

8 PM, http://www.psp-tv.com/r/konesaar

CARD

1. Yosuke:h:Santa Maria,Mr "High Tension" Kotoka, and Yuga Hayashi vs, Don Fuji, Super Shisha, and Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa(Team Veteran Returns)

2. Jimmy Kagetora and Jimmy Kagetora & Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (Jimmyz) vs Punch Tominaga & Mondai Ryu (Mad Blankey)

3. Open the Brave Gate Championship:Flamita(c)(Millenials) vs. Jimmy Kanda (Jimmyz)

4. Shingo Takagi, Masato Yoshino & Shachihoko BOY (Monster Express) vs Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid & Big R Shimizu (Dia.HEARTS)

5. BxB Hulk & Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Akira Tozawa & Katsu

6. Open the Triangle Gate Championship:Ryo 'Jimmy' Saito, Jimmy Susumu & Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (Jimmyz)(c) vs YAMATO, Naruki Doi & Cyber Kong(Mad Blankey)

7. Open the Twin Gate Championship:T-Hawk & Eita(c)(Millenials) vs CIMA & Gamma (Team Veteran Returns)

8. Open the Dream Gate Championship:BxB Hulk(c) (Dia.HEARTS) vs. Akira Tozawa (Monster Express)

This is still definitely on, and at 7:30 I'll be showing some random poo poo (mostly David Lynch shorts and an old Max Fleicher cartoon) if anyone's interested.

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/konesaar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
Wed 8 PM http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom brings 2 new hours of pro wrestling AND TELENOVELA ACTING~!:

12-07-21 - Young Bucks [Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson] vs Future Shock [Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly] vs Super Smash Brothers [Player Uno & Stupefied], Ladder (PWG)
14-10-29 - Johnny Mundo [John Morrison] vs Prince Puma [Ricochet] (LU)
93-09-05 - Marine Wolves [Akira Hokuto & Suzuka Minami] vs Yumiko Hotta & Takako Inoue (AJW)
14-11-02 - Akira Tozawa vs BxB Hulk (DG)

Er, for those not watching Dragon Gate right now anyway.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Daryl Surat posted:

12-07-21 - Young Bucks [Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson] vs Future Shock [Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly] vs Super Smash Brothers [Player Uno & Stupefied], Ladder (PWG)

This match NEEDS to be seen, y'all.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Super Jr Tag finals are up so how bout we watch that on Friday night and pick up where we left off with highlights from NOAH's Global League Tournament afterwards

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

Super Jr Tag finals are up so how bout we watch that on Friday night and pick up where we left off with highlights from NOAH's Global League Tournament afterwards

Sounds good, since the $580 car repair bill I was just hit with prob means I'm gonna be staying home anyway.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight it is a 3 hour Nitro that may have given people the false impression that 3 hour Nitros had a first hour of just cool matches and not nWo stuff!

The show starts off with:

Juvi vs Psychosis
Ultimo Dragon vs Kid Man
Jericho vs Calo
Regal vs Booker T

and kind of goes down from there. We do get GOLDBERG though and a main event of STING vs SAVAGE!

8 PM for Nitro, 7:30 for the penultimate episode of COWBOY WHO?

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Cowboy Who is starting!

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Tonight, 10 PM (after NXT on the network) -

Last week on Ye Olde Raw:
Raw:
Bret Hart got mad at everyone on Raw and said he deserves respect goddammit. Then he said if you don't like what he says, tough poo poo. Then Sid came out and says poo poo too.

WM13:
loving sucked.
Bret vs Austin was loving awesome. Bret and Austin switching roles during the match was amazing.
The Chicago Street Fight between Ahmed and LoD vs the NoD was pretty fun.
They had a match as a setup for Raw - The Headbangers are the new #1 tag contenders.
The rest of the night sucked.

Tonight:
Raw after mania!
bret officially turns heel
WATCH IT.

10 PM Eastern
http://psp-tv.com/r/ye_olde_raw

maxallen fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Nov 7, 2014

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

maxallen posted:

Last week on Ye Olde Raw:
Raw:
Bret Hart got mad at everyone on Raw and said he deserves respect goddammit. Then he said if you don't like what he says, tough poo poo. Then Sid came out and says poo poo too.

WM13:
loving sucked.
Bret vs Austin was loving awesome. Bret and Austin switching roles during the match was amazing.
The Chicago Street Fight between Ahmed and LoD vs the NoD was pretty fun.
They had a match as a setup for Raw - The Headbangers are the new #1 tag contenders.
The rest of the night sucked.

Tonight:
Raw after mania!
bret officially turns heel
WATCH IT.

10 PM Eastern

Fixed your tags

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

gently caress, sorry.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight at 8 PM we have some of the movies we tried to show last week! First up it is Countdown Jerusalem with Pastor Dave! After that who knows what we'll get into. Lifetime? More Christianity? We'll find out starting in about an hour!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

maxallen posted:

How real is this? I don't think it's as real as it could be.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Jerusalem Countdown has an amazing cast.

quote:

When nuclear weapons are smuggled into America, FBI Agent Shane Daughtry (Pastor Dave) is faced with an impossible task -- find them before they are detonated. The clock is ticking and the only people who can help are a washed up arms dealer (Lee Majors), a converted Israeli Mossad Agent (Stacy Keach) and a by- the-book CIA Deputy Director (Randy Travis).

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Still half an hour of the greatest anti-communist '70s Christian propaganda in history left

There was a scene that had a teacher say "I think premarital sex is necessary" to their elementary school class

e: Here's the sequel for next week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR8VkciG1jo

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Nov 7, 2014

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Jerusalem Countdown has an amazing cast.

Dumb question, how does one become a washed up arms dealer?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

communism is good, christianity is stupid

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

oatgan posted:

communism is good, christianity is stupid

Premarital sex is necessary.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Dumb question, how does one become a washed up arms dealer?
I expected something like Jack Lemmon in Glengarry Glenross, but Lee Majors appeared to just be retired.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
Today, at 8 PM EST, I'll be showing a collection of Prince Devitt's greatest matches in New Japan Pro Wrestling to commemorate his debut in NXT. Matches include, for a runtime of three hours (around):

• Apollo 55 (Prince Devitt and Ryusuke Taguchi) vs. Golden Lovers (Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi), 2009 or 2010

• Apollo 55 (Prince Devitt and Ryusuke Taguchi) vs. Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin), 2010

• Prince Devitt vs. PAC (Adrian Neville), 2012

• Prince Devitt vs. Kota Ibushi vs. Low Ki, 2013

• Prince Devitt vs. Gedo, 2013

• Prince Devitt vs. Kazuchika Okada, 2013

• Prince Devitt vs. Kota Ibushi, 2014

All at http://psp-tv.com/r/crossstartube !

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
Starting in 5!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i'm gonna watch more NOAH

http://psp-tv.com/r/riptest

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

anybody wanna do a power struggle showing at some point. maybe instead of Raw again?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

epitasis posted:

anybody wanna do a power struggle showing at some point. maybe instead of Raw again?

Sure why not?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

epitasis posted:

I know there's also the big DG Korauken show from the sixth that apparently has a few fantastic matches on it as well.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

I know there's also the big DG Korauken show from the sixth that apparently has a few fantastic matches on it as well.

Millennials vs Veterans and BxB Hulk/Tozawa vs YAMATO/Cyber Kong are both a lot of fun

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

I'm showing Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Paul Heyman (the (relatively) new Heyman docu) in

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

update on the Google Drive stuff we're dealing with. It looks any source file that was encoded in m4v or mkv formats do not work(which is 95% for all my library :qq: ).

Encode your stuff in AVI format.

Edit: MP4 format works so I can start showing Dr. Who.

coconono fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Nov 10, 2014

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

coconono posted:

update on the Google Drive stuff we're dealing with. It looks any source file that was encoded in m4v or mkv formats do not work(which is 95% for all my library :qq: ).

DO NOT ENCODE YOUR STUFF TO AVI. Avi does not support many of the encoding options that mp4/mkv do. Most notably B-Frame Pyramids and other things. This will result is worse quality.

Solutions:

Rename .m4v to .mp4. They are the exact same thing.

MKV to MP4 is really simple. You just need to remux the file to the .mp4 container. This is not the same as re-encoding. Remuxing a file takes a few minutes tops and does not alter the encoding at all.

Here is a simple guide on remuxing from mkv to mp4: http://jonnycram.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-remux-your-mkv-files-into-mp4.html

BubbaGrace fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 10, 2014

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!

coconono posted:

For what it's worth, the copy of Akira Tozawa vs BxB Hulk that I've got in the DOOM rotation this week is in the MKV container format and works fine, though it's still encoded using the same MPEG4 AVC codec that you'd get from a downloaded Youtube/DailyMotion file. My guess is that what actually doesn't work are things encoded using fancier 8-bit/10-bit codecs (as is somewhat common for HD rips of movies/TV shows/cartoons), which typically are placed within MKV containers.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Daryl Surat posted:

For what it's worth, the copy of Akira Tozawa vs BxB Hulk that I've got in the DOOM rotation this week is in the MKV container format and works fine, though it's still encoded using the same MPEG4 AVC codec that you'd get from a downloaded Youtube/DailyMotion file. My guess is that what actually doesn't work are things encoded using fancier 8-bit/10-bit codecs (as is somewhat common for HD rips of movies/TV shows/cartoons), which typically are placed within MKV containers.

Edit : Learn something new every day I guess

I work in the field, and I have no idea what you mean by 8-bit and 10-bit codecs. I have never heard that term in regards to video encoding. And secondly 99% of the time any sort of algorithm is done using numbers that are powers of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, etc etc etc). There would be no such thing as 10-bit.

There are different AVC profile levels, but that is beyond the scope of this topic.

All "scene releases" are encoded using AVC just like youtube. They just wrap it in .mkv instead of .mp4 because a) it supports muxed subtitles, b) chapters and c) open source.

BubbaGrace fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Nov 10, 2014

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Hey I don't see Power Struggle on Real Hero's page yet, anybody have a source so we can do that tonight as mentioned?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Felony posted:

Edit : Learn something new every day I guess

I work in the field, and I have no idea what you mean by 8-bit and 10-bit codecs. I have never heard that term in regards to video encoding. And secondly 99% of the time any sort of algorithm is done using numbers that are powers of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, etc etc etc). There would be no such thing as 10-bit.

There are different AVC profile levels, but that is beyond the scope of this topic.

All "scene releases" are encoded using AVC just like youtube. They just wrap it in .mkv instead of .mp4 because a) it supports muxed subtitles, b) chapters and c) open source.

I'm still playing around with it to figure out what works and what doesn't.

But so far, it does come down to encoding, the container(AVI, MKV, M4P) doesn't seem to matter. The worst part is it seems to be a two step problem:

1. check to see if the uploaded media will play in Drive. If it does, go to step 2. If not, re-encode.
2. check to see if media will play in PSP-tv. If not, re-encode and re-upload.

so if people can give me details on what steps they're taking, that would be awesome. I need something more than "IT DONT WORK COCO FIX IT OR IM TELLING"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

epitasis posted:

Hey I don't see Power Struggle on Real Hero's page yet, anybody have a source so we can do that tonight as mentioned?

http://www.dailymotion.com/original_bonski

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

phew, I was trying to edit down and re-encode my Nico rip but wasn't going to make it in time because my real job.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Thanks! Hey everybody New Japan Power Struggle tonight at 8/7 central instead of dumb bad taped Raw. Channel link to come 30 minutes to showtime.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Power Struggle in 30 minutes, music videos until then: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/escalatorcore

Will take votes on skipping Bushi/Dorada vs. Fuego/Tiger Mask and Suzukigun vs. YTR/Sakuraba.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

epitasis posted:

Power Struggle in 30 minutes, music videos until then: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/escalatorcore

Will take votes on skipping Bushi/Dorada vs. Fuego/Tiger Mask and Suzukigun vs. YTR/Sakuraba.

We're on!!! Join us!!!!!!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Next Monday, I will be running this show, from the NEW promotion on PSP.tv for those who wish to avoid grumpy cat...

Chris Battle, Anthony Battle & Lukas Sharp vs. Ron Zombie, Bandido Jr. & Mikey Webb
Big Jym Anderson w/Showtime Stevie Stamos vs. Anthony Greene
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat address the crowd
Bull Dredd vs. Brian Anthony
Warbeard Hanson w/Showtime Stevie Stamos vs. Brodus Clay w/Booker T
Jake Manning & Dan De Man vs. Mark Shurman & Velvet Sky
Jimmy Preston vs. Cedric Alexander
The Young Bucks vs. The Hardy Boyz

Barring technical issues, I suppose I'll have to create a new room and it'll be at 8PM

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Next Monday, I will be running this show, from the NEW promotion on PSP.tv for those who wish to avoid grumpy cat...

Chris Battle, Anthony Battle & Lukas Sharp vs. Ron Zombie, Bandido Jr. & Mikey Webb
Big Jym Anderson w/Showtime Stevie Stamos vs. Anthony Greene
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat address the crowd
Bull Dredd vs. Brian Anthony
Warbeard Hanson w/Showtime Stevie Stamos vs. Brodus Clay w/Booker T
Jake Manning & Dan De Man vs. Mark Shurman & Velvet Sky
Jimmy Preston vs. Cedric Alexander
The Young Bucks vs. The Hardy Boyz

Barring technical issues, I suppose I'll have to create a new room and it'll be at 8PM

Can I throw the latest episode of BECW on at the end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

Can I throw the latest episode of BECW on at the end?

If you host the show, sure.