Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
please continue posting tswift gifs my image folder thanks you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Brillo_Pad posted:

please continue posting kperry gifs my image folder thanks you

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
katy wins in the boob category, face category and butt caregory

sorry taylor swift, my seed is katys

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

what the...
that isnt what i said at all!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

:siren:holy poo poo:siren:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Brillo_Pad posted:

please continue posting tswift gifs my image folder thanks you

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Tay Tay looks inbred, her eyes are too far up on her head or some poo poo and her mouth just kinda looks fucky.

So Katie Perry I guess.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Katy Perry keeps showing up on my chromecast so I guess I'll consider that an opening bid.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

HollisBrown posted:

Tay Tay looks inbred, her eyes are too far up on her head or some poo poo and her mouth just kinda looks fucky.

So Katie Perry I guess.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

:regd13:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm actually surprised Taylor Swift isn't a bigger fashion icon given how pretty she is.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
nooneofconsequence is my posting ally

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

BigBoss posted:

I'm actually surprised Taylor Swift isn't a bigger fashion icon given how pretty she is.

she mostly dresses like a hipster

CaptainQuirk
May 9, 2009
Ladies,

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

she mostly dresses like a hipster

Didn't she start dressing like a JFK-era Jackie O? About the same time she started dating that Kennedy? And the tabloids started righting about how she was obsessed with becoming a Kennedy?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

BigBoss posted:

...she is actually a huge fashion icon. Just not for Gucci et al.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

she looks like E.T.

El Destructo
Jul 28, 2004

The football is in my path.
In 12 seconds' time she pulls
it away. I'm already lying there, 12 seconds into the future.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Haverchuck posted:

she looks like E.T.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

ThirdPartyView posted:

Uncanny valley ahoy! :stonk:

I couldn't really nail down why I don't think Swift is that hot until I hit this. She looks like an outdated Barbie doll; pulled-up plastic face and no curves at all. I don't know anything about either of them, because quite frankly I don't give a poo poo, but from what you guys are saying she sounds like a huge bitch too.

So yeah, KPerr.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
what a surprise gbs has awful taste

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

site posted:

I couldn't really nail down why I don't think Swift is that hot until I hit this. She looks like a Barbie doll in the worst ways; weird, pulled-up plastic face and no curves at all. I don't know anything about either of them, because quite frankly I don't give a poo poo, but from what you guys are saying she sounds like a huge bitch too.

Sazabi_Master
Sep 14, 2014

I came here to laugh at you.
I would pick Katy Perry just to hear the song Taylor swift would write about almost getting the chance to be with a goon. That and Katy is way hotter.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

site posted:

but from what you guys are saying she sounds like a huge bitch too.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinharris/taylor-swift-sent-fans-surprise-christmas-presents

return0
Apr 11, 2007
let's be honest they are both very attractive

naem
May 29, 2011

Taylor swefft is v pretty and I would do boner things to her, just not if it meant I couldn't awkwardly make out with Katie parry

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Truth. But Katy Perry has really pleasant titties so she's gonna win the goonvote.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I've definitely hosed girls way hotter than Taylor Swift. I'd show you but I am not Magic Rabbit Hat.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

site posted:

I couldn't really nail down why I don't think Swift is that hot until I hit this. She looks like an outdated Barbie doll; pulled-up plastic face and no curves at all. I don't know anything about either of them, because quite frankly I don't give a poo poo, but from what you guys are saying she sounds like a huge bitch too.

So yeah, KPerr.

They both seem pretty nice actually. Taylor strikes me as a little gumpy and Katy is apparently a lush, so there are downsides to everything but that's true of all humans. :shobon:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

God drat it I was gonna post this. :negative:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Okay, so was the thing about Swift being a literal corporate whore who wrote a bunch of songs dissing the guys she hosed just bullshit you guys made up?

I mean, so what if she sends stuff (that probably cost her literally nothing) to people who worship the ground she walks on so they'll keep buying her poo poo. Doesn't make her a nice person.

But like I said, I don't know anything about either of them so if I'm wrong that's too bad for me, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it lol

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Taylor Swift looks like a female of whatever species Benedict Cumberbatch is, so she can't get pregnant from a human. Please take this under consideration when making your nuanced reasoning re: seed.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

David Copperfield posted:

Taylor Swift looks like a female of whatever species Benedict Cumberbatch is, so she can't get pregnant from a human. Please take this under consideration when making your nuanced reasoning re: seed.

Hey, I saw this movie, I know how this goes down

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I want to be the Rocketeer.

naem
May 29, 2011

site posted:

Hey, I saw this movie, I know how this goes down

Hey look it's my ex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU