Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

New GiP background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

They must save so much money on toiletries. I bet they can buy Costco sizes.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

No Butt Stuff posted:

They must save so much money on toiletries. I bet they can buy Costco sizes.

apparently they dump the budget surplus into the F-35 of watches

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

Christoff posted:

Weird thing to be proud about but made it just over a month sober. The cravings have been there and seemingly increasing and I think I'm still having minor minor withdraws (as far as sleep. mood, anxiety, etc) but otherwise ok?

Awesome job dude. Keep at it.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

So MOSI in Tampa is showing Interstellar 3 times a day on an IMAX dome :getin:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Bolow posted:

DO IT.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Bolow posted:

my cousin went to the mosi theater in tampa and said it was awesome

i would have joined him but i am lame and did homework

what i'm saying is why haven't we had sex yet we're so close

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Christoff posted:

Weird thing to be proud about but made it just over a month sober. The cravings have been there and seemingly increasing and I think I'm still having minor minor withdraws (as far as sleep. mood, anxiety, etc) but otherwise ok?

i would drink for you but im already picking up ebbs slack and drinking for 3 would probably kill me :cheers:

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I saw some people hated interstellar cause neil degrasse tyson said the story was dumb. Sorry he has bad taste in hard sci fi, but maybe he would like my hard dick.

Then again I hate all people named neil.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I saw some people hated interstellar cause neil degrasse tyson said the story was dumb. Sorry he has bad taste in hard sci fi, but maybe he would like my hard dick.

neil armstrong just spun in his moon grave

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

neil armstrong just spun in his moon grave

Maybe cause in elementary people used to call me neil armstrong, april o neil, or neil neil the banana peel i can say gently caress you.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Maybe cause in elementary people used to call me neil armstrong, april o neil, or neil neil the banana peel i can say gently caress you.

maybe if you were a cooler person back in elementary school then they wouldn't make fun of you

like maybe if you had some LA Gear sneakers or Reebok Pumps

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

NEIIIIILLLLLLLLLL

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i would drink for you but im already picking up ebbs slack and drinking for 3 would probably kill me :cheers:

just you wait i plan on surviving the holidays and getting my year. then start working on year two.

can't even pick up my slack since i was drinking enough to kill somebody, just not in one sitting.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i feel bad because i don't drink much at all anyways but good job on you guys going sober

i quit smoking and it loving sucked balls, which is basically the closest I have to that sorta thing.

good job though

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I've always been cool but maybe too progressive for those plebeian gently caress heads. Also my parents believed in the don't be seen or heard child raising philosophy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So much of you is explained in one sentence.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

FYI if you ever take your kids to florida (don't) forget disney land just take them to the Kennedy space center cause its 10000000000000000000000000000x cooler and more rememberable then some lovely theme park.

I remember seeing rockets laying on their sides and nothing about theme parks.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What were the shoes that had the green goo in the sole? Those were my jam. LA Knights too. Match that up with a pro as gently caress Starter pull over and you were cool as gently caress.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SPACE HOMOS posted:

FYI if you ever take your kids to florida (don't) forget disney land just take them to the Kennedy space center cause its 10000000000000000000000000000x cooler and more rememberable then some lovely theme park.

I wish my parents would have done poo poo like that with me but I had a million loving sisters.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNRVXR7bqg

Mr. Nice! posted:

I wish my parents would have done poo poo like that with me but I had a million loving sisters.

Yeah I sort of got to see all that florida offers as we lived there. Natural springs, Spanish forts, and Kennedy space center are what I remember most. I am not sure what makes people predisposed to STEM poo poo but the idea of going into space gives me a huge hard on besides big natural titties.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

SPACE HOMOS posted:

YO I HEARD THAT MOVIE IS WHACK CUZ NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON SAID ITS FAKE AS gently caress

-SHASQUEAL O'NEIL

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

If you've never walked down a pier with multiple warships moored on it, you are missing out.

Edit: I am predisposed to violence I think. I remember being in 6th grade and being super interested in the atomic bomb.

Edit 2: I am 7 beers in tonight.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:stare:

SPACE HOMOS posted:

If you've never walked down a pier with multiple warships moored on it, you are missing out.

Edit: I am predisposed to violence I think. I remember being in 6th grade and being super interested in the atomic bomb.

Warships loving own. Big fuckoff guns blowing poo poo up will never not be cool. It's a shame we haven't had any Praying Mantis type action since the 80s.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

when did idi amin make a music video

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

SPACE HOMOS posted:

disney isn't a one day vacation. kennedy space center is.

if you do it any other way you are doing it wrong and you are stupid

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682064

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

fuckin saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

I went to Florida once when I was like in 2nd grade, and we did Disney/Seaworld for a week, then drove down to Palm Springs to hang out with my grandfather for a week. I loved the hell out of Epcot, and I remember going on Space Mountain. I was in the front car, and my father was right behind me. It was the first roller coaster for both of us, and I learned a lot of new fun words that day.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got to watch a space shuttle launch, but I was too young to remember it. :smith:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

fuckin saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

I went to Florida once when I was like in 2nd grade, and we did Disney/Seaworld for a week, then drove down to Palm Springs to hang out with my grandfather for a week. I loved the hell out of Epcot, and I remember going on Space Mountain. I was in the front car, and my father was right behind me. It was the first roller coaster for both of us, and I learned a lot of new fun words that day.

I was 14 when I went to Disney. Got flipped off by Mickey Mouse.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

I got to watch a space shuttle launch, but I was too young to remember it. :smith:

gently caress. I would kill to be deafened by the shuttle.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The wife and I have been looking at vacation packages for Disney for possibly a year from now but dear loving god it's like $5k for travel, hotel, and park entrance for a family of 4 for a week. God drat.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
who was that guy who was the oldest guy to ever go to space? sometime around the late 90s.i saw that shuttle launch.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

The wife and I have been looking at vacation packages for Disney for possibly a year from now but dear loving god it's like $5k for travel, hotel, and park entrance for a family of 4 for a week. God drat.

just take a disney cruise for that price. its a LOT less stressful than going to the parks for a week.

but if you're going to do that, just take a carnival cruise and save 75% of your money.

my aunt just got done with a disney cruise and said she is happy she did it but she would never do it again BUT its preferable than taking three kids to the parks for a week.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Disney is for people who love to waste money. Spanish forts and rockets are way cooler than fantasy land.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Cole posted:

who was that guy who was the oldest guy to ever go to space? sometime around the late 90s.i saw that shuttle launch.

John Glenn. Who supposedly pissed off a fuckload of people by forcing his way onto the flight.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's transgender remembrance week at my school :geno:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

shyduck posted:

It's transgender remembrance week at my school :geno:

Was there a transgender war or something?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I don't know but here's the events list:

TRANS: Screening and Discussion
Tuesday, Nov. 18
5:30-8 p.m.
MacAlister Hall, Room 2019
TRANS is a documentary feature about males, females and everything in between. It is an “up close and personal” view of the transgender community that will change both your mind and your heart. A discussion lead by the Mark Shoen, producer of the film, will follow the screening.

LGBTea and Coffee Chat: Gender-Neutral Housing
Wednesday, Nov. 19
6-7 p.m.
LGBTQA Student Center, Creese Student Center, Room 48C
Join University Housing in a discussion on gender-neutral housing: what it is, how it works and the possibility of bringing it to campus in the near future.

Raising the Transgender Flag
Thursday, Nov. 20
9 a.m.
32nd and Market streets, in front of the Firestone
Building Join us at the Drexel flagpole to raise the transgender flag in an effort to bring awareness to all those who are needlessly killed by hate crimes against the transgender community and call attention to the violence faced by gender-variant people.

Transgender Remembrance Ceremony
Thursday, Nov. 20
4-6 p.m.
URBN Center Annex, Black Box Theater
Through music, dance, poetry and the visual arts, we will remember and memorialize those transgender people who have been killed or injured due to their gender identity.

Transgender Day of Remembrance Candlelight Vigil
Thursday, Nov. 20
7-8 p.m.
Dragon Statue, 33rd and Market streets
Join FUSE as they bring attention to the continued violence towards the transgender community. Stand with us to remember those who have been killed as a result of transphobia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

Was there a transgender war or something?

One can dream :unsmith:

• Locked thread