Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

site posted:

Why'd Spanish Manlove get demodded?

E: haha, moved to BYOB? knew a thread like this wouldn't last

site posted:

TMZ is reportng that GBS is almost as bad as YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

site posted:

Why'd Spanish Manlove get demodded?

E: haha, moved to BYOB? knew a thread like this wouldn't last

:gb2gbs: then if you don't like it fuckface, this thread is ours now

Gunky Junket

by Ralp

LappyDore64 posted:

this thread is ours now

Lol you say that like it's a prized item that you won. Not just won; but competed for, fought for, and won.

Instead of it being how it was - GBS scraps that were flung off to the side. :D

i am he

Gunky Junket posted:

Lol you say that like it's a prized item that you won. Not just won; but competed for, fought for, and won.

you're here!!

i am he

i've been waiting for you to post here

dogcrash truther

Gunky Junket posted:

man you seemed so sweet and naive in that qcs thread but i guess youve become just like the rest of them; a hardened psychopath incapable of respecting other peoples feelings

i am he

You won't believe what One Ralp Post Did to this Innocent Newbie's brain

Gunky Junket

by Ralp

i am he posted:

i've been waiting for you to post here

Oh, really. I can't tell if your post is ominous or sweet. :D

When I first joined, for a coupla days I was posting in here.. as I tried to make up my mind which forum I'd call home.

If you didn't ignore the noobs so much, you would've already seen me. ;)

Gunky Junket

by Ralp

dogcrash truther posted:

man you seemed so sweet and naive in that qcs thread but i guess youve become just like the rest of them; a hardened psychopath incapable of respecting other peoples feelings

Haha! On the contrary, Dogcrash, your first impressions of me were spot on - PureInnocence is my middle name.. true story! :D

Oh, they've certainly tried to strip me of my innocence. They held me down and injected their GBS religion into me. One part rules, one part guilt, one part filth, and one part contagious so I would spread it to others.

I've not succumbed to their toxic concoction yet though. Perhaps there may still be hope for me.. maybe.

tao of lmao

we can cure you of the gibbis

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
you're posting here, so sorry, but the prognosis is grim.

tao of lmao

have you ever tried posting...on weed?

i am he

Gunky Junket posted:

When I first joined, for a coupla days I was posting in here.. as I tried to make up my mind which forum I'd call home.

i've never ignored a noob! i love newbies.

the unabonger

i am he posted:

i've never ignored a noob! i love newbies.

its true, theres even a thread abouit it

i am he

newbiese are the lifeblood of byob

tao of lmao

i am he posted:

newbiese are the lifeblood of byob

yes the regulars siphon the lifeblood of the newbie to achieve posting immortality

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Gunky Junket posted:

Haha! On the contrary, Dogcrash, your first impressions of me were spot on - PureInnocence is my middle name.. true story! :D

Oh, they've certainly tried to strip me of my innocence. They held me down and injected their GBS religion into me. One part rules, one part guilt, one part filth, and one part contagious so I would spread it to others.

I've not succumbed to their toxic concoction yet though. Perhaps there may still be hope for me.. maybe.

:chloe:

dogcrash truther

Gunky Junket posted:

post history checks out. its kind of sad really, you were like a byob zelig

Gunky Junket posted:

"Gregarious" should've been their first choice.

heh

Gunky Junket

by Ralp

wth posted:

yes the regulars siphon the lifeblood of the newbie to achieve posting immortality

Lol so GBS injects in, BYOB syphons out - just gotta polar opposites of each other, huh? :D

---

I reckon the whole 'forum wars' bizzo is really quite absurd.. so, please excuse when I don't partake in any of it.

If *that* thread, over in QCS, wasn't such an eye-popping taking-sharp-left-to-Crazyville WTF moment for me, I would've explained that better then and there (lol and addressed every comment users were lobbing at me too). =)

Speaking of QCS, where would I find the people that mainly post in there? Is there like a thread in here they regularly hang out in, or not really? I wouldn't mind speaking to them, seeing if I can get them to see my perspective on this, and I don't really wanna do it in a QCS thread (and become part of the problem).

See the thing is, I'm a noob here, and this site isn't the easiest to get a handle on with all the different forums and different rule. I need to learn and I need to learn fast )trouble tends to find me easily). That's not a problem in itself, I'm a quick learner, but I do need to source info from somewhere in order to educate myself about the site - and usually the best place way to do that is to keep a close eye on the Support forum.. usually.

But here the Support forum, QCS, isn't so good. I get that this is a comedy site and all, but it's kinda like a playground in there.. and I'm not sure that that's right. Like that Mod F/B thread - that should be one of the best threads for me to understand and learn individual site rules, user/forum expectations, etc. But there's so much nonsense and crap to filter through just to glean a miniscule iota of knowledge that it gets frustrating.

It's about to happen again too, with that Israeli stuff, just pages of pages of debate amongst users over war crap and who's right/wrong, when that really shouldn't be the place for it. It's okay for most everyone else in QCS - you've all been here long enough to know the basics like the back of your hand, I've not had that luxury.. and that Support forum, with it's jungle-gym atmosphere in all the threads, is barely any help to noobs (the people who probably need its help most).

Anyway, can you please tell me if they hang out in a thread somewhere? Lol I'm not gonna raid or ambush them or threaten the forum-war style (or whatever you do), I just wanna ask if they can please tone it down in two or three specific threads in there.

Lol is this post too long? I'm on my mobile and it's hard to gauge sometimes if I've waffled on for toooo long. I hope I haven't put you to sleep.. sorry! :D

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hello friends, I'm handre.

tao of lmao

Gunky Junket posted:

Lol so GBS injects in, BYOB syphons out - just gotta polar opposites of each other, huh? :D

:words:

I..uh..heh..I was just making a joke :shobon:

drilldo squirt

Gunky Junket posted:

---

I reckon the whole 'forum wars' bizzo is really quite absurd.. so, please excuse when I don't partake in any of it.

If *that* thread, over in QCS, wasn't such an eye-popping taking-sharp-left-to-Crazyville WTF moment for me, I would've explained that better then and there (lol and addressed every comment users were lobbing at me too). =)

Speaking of QCS, where would I find the people that mainly post in there? Is there like a thread in here they regularly hang out in, or not really? I wouldn't mind speaking to them, seeing if I can get them to see my perspective on this, and I don't really wanna do it in a QCS thread (and become part of the problem).

See the thing is, I'm a noob here, and this site isn't the easiest to get a handle on with all the different forums and different rule. I need to learn and I need to learn fast )trouble tends to find me easily). That's not a problem in itself, I'm a quick learner, but I do need to source info from somewhere in order to educate myself about the site - and usually the best place way to do that is to keep a close eye on the Support forum.. usually.

But here the Support forum, QCS, isn't so good. I get that this is a comedy site and all, but it's kinda like a playground in there.. and I'm not sure that that's right. Like that Mod F/B thread - that should be one of the best threads for me to understand and learn individual site rules, user/forum expectations, etc. But there's so much nonsense and crap to filter through just to glean a miniscule iota of knowledge that it gets frustrating.

It's about to happen again too, with that Israeli stuff, just pages of pages of debate amongst users over war crap and who's right/wrong, when that really shouldn't be the place for it. It's okay for most everyone else in QCS - you've all been here long enough to know the basics like the back of your hand, I've not had that luxury.. and that Support forum, with it's jungle-gym atmosphere in all the threads, is barely any help to noobs (the people who probably need its help most).

Anyway, can you please tell me if they hang out in a thread somewhere? Lol I'm not gonna raid or ambush them or threaten the forum-war style (or whatever you do), I just wanna ask if they can please tone it down in two or three specific threads in there.

Lol is this post too long? I'm on my mobile and it's hard to gauge sometimes if I've waffled on for toooo long. I hope I haven't put you to sleep.. sorry! :D

You're a werido guy.

i am he

i like gunky junket

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless
i'm a gbs'er but I respect what ya'll are doing here in byob, fine work ya'll have done

i am he

Gunky Junket posted:

---

qcs is pretty bad in general for newbies i'd imagine, though fun to read for me. there isnt a thread where those people hang out either really, sorry. honestly if you just want to get a handle on things byob is probably where your sincerity will be reciprocated with respect to stuff like this.

the forums war stuff is really overstated most of the time too. basically, fyad makes fun of the other sub forums for being bad. there's not really any rivalry between sub forums anymore.

Matoi Ryuko

Gunky Junket posted:

Haha, you're really stupid as gently caress!! :D

Matoi Ryuko

Gunky Junket posted:

---

Try lurking more...less posting, more reading...

Abysswalker

Matoi Ryuko posted:

hahahahaha

Abysswalker

i don't think i've seen you just straight up call someone a retard since before your namechange, and it's really funny to me

Matoi Ryuko

Sito posted:

i don't think i've seen you just straight up call someone a retard since before your namechange, and it's really funny to me

There's just something about that Gunky Junket!!

Matoi Ryuko

It makes sense though, considering my name change was late January, and I was offline from April to July, and then from August to September I was offline as well.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Hm now we have a difference of opinion. Is Gunky Junket good? Is Gunky Jucket bad? I zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

drilldo squirt

My opinion is that he is stupid.

Full-Bodied Flavor

he sucks

WINNINGHARD

Gunky Junket posted:

---

i imagine that when you talk it sounds like when you pinch the opening of a balloon and let the air out at a high pressure

Matoi Ryuko

WINNINGHARD posted:

i imagine that when you talk it sounds like when you pinch the opening of a balloon and let the air out at a high pressure

Hahahahaha

Gunky Junket

by Ralp

i am he posted:

i like gunky junket

Why thank you, IamHe. You're friendly, and I like you too. :)

quote:

qcs is pretty bad in general for newbies i'd imagine, though fun to read for me. there isnt a thread where those people hang out either really, sorry.

Hmmm.. I see. No worries, I'll think of something else.. everything will be fine.

quote:

honestly if you just want to get a handle on things byob is probably where your sincerity will be reciprocated with respect to stuff like this.

Lol yeah, I see the effect I have on [a] certain people.. quite an amusing added bonus to my quest for knowledge. I'll be visiting again for sure!

quote:

the forums war stuff is really overstated most of the time too. basically, fyad makes fun of the other sub forums for being bad. there's not really any rivalry between sub forums anymore.

Ohhh okay. It's sometimes hard to tell what's what. I hadn't really put much thought into it, just figured it was people flapping their gums, but then those Auspol guys started up and it seemed it may actually be a thing

---------

wth posted:

I..uh..heh..I was just making a joke :shobon:

Hehe.. I realised that, and so was I. They didn't really inject me with anything.. and it didn't occur to me that you'd take what I was saying seriously, for you to even feel the need to say you were joking. Lol ummm.. well, ain't this awkward. :)  

Gunky Junket

by Ralp

drilldo squirt posted:

You're a werido guy.

Is that so, Dilldo? Well, since you are a certified bigger weirdo, plus one who makes a copious number of utter poo poo threads and posts, and im not a guy - I reckon I'm doing just fine in comparison to you. Phew! :D

quote:

My opinion is that he is stupid.

Lol you say that like your opinion has any relevence.. in anything.. at all.. in the history of ever. =)

I can say with the utmost of confidence, that there is no one losing sleep over any of your opinions, thoughts, and words; much less any of the idiocy you choose to fling at me, Dill. *rolls eyes*  

Gunky Junket

by Ralp

Matoi Ryuko posted:

LoL! Clearly I'm not - even Blind Freddy can see that. Therefore, it's obviously you who is straight up "stupid as gently caress" and unaware. :D

But it's more than that, isn't it? You know drat well I'm not "stupid as gently caress", and that's why you are continually carrying on like a crazy insecure bitch whenever I appear. You absolutely reek of desperation and insecurity, and that fact is patently obvious to everyone observing your pathetic antics. I show up, you die a little inside, and proceed to talk poo poo in an effort to scare me into the shadows.

People like you are a dime a dozen, every website on the Internet has one or two carbon copies of YOU. That is why you're so transparent and can be picked out in an instant. The Queen B type who oh so easily feels threatened by anyone you see as better than yourself, and so you immediately go on the attack. Thing is though, I'm not intimidated in the slightest.. you're a joke.. and my brains have got your pathetic charade well and truly covered. :D   

quote:

Try lurking more...less posting, more reading...

Indeed. You should heed your own advice. But instead of "less posting", you should never have even started stupidly posting your poo poo at me in the first place. You picked the wrong chick to try cower this time. I am not scared of you, and I am not going anywhere. You'd best get used to that, rather than continuing to make a fool of yourself. :D

quote:

There's just something about that Gunky Junket!!

Yes. We've already established that - you're threatened by my presence, and can't help run your mouth at me in a pathetically hilarious display of bitch-made insecurity. Nice show you're putting on for the masses.. bravo! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Gunky Junket posted:

LoL! Clearly I'm not - even Blind Freddy can see that. Therefore, it's obviously you who is straight up "stupid as gently caress" and unaware. :D

But it's more than that, isn't it? You know drat well I'm not "stupid as gently caress", and that's why you are continually carrying on like a crazy insecure bitch whenever I appear. You absolutely reek of desperation and insecurity, and that fact is patently obvious to everyone observing your pathetic antics. I show up, you die a little inside, and proceed to talk poo poo in an effort to scare me into the shadows.

People like you are a dime a dozen, every website on the Internet has one or two carbon copies of YOU. That is why you're so transparent and can be picked out in an instant. The Queen B type who oh so easily feels threatened by anyone you see as better than yourself, and so you immediately go on the attack. Thing is though, I'm not intimidated in the slightest.. you're a joke.. and my brains have got your pathetic charade well and truly covered. :D   

Indeed. You should heed your own advice. But instead of "less posting", you should never have even started stupidly posting your poo poo at me in the first place. You picked the wrong chick to try cower this time. I am not scared of you, and I am not going anywhere. You'd best get used to that, rather than continuing to make a fool of yourself. :D

Yes. We've already established that - you're threatened by my presence, and can't help run your mouth at me in a pathetically hilarious display of bitch-made insecurity. Nice show you're putting on for the masses.. bravo! :D

:xd:

• Locked thread