Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amiss
Mar 9, 2006

Pestilence is the new pink.

Centripetal Horse posted:

That can't be the United States. Those old people don't look like they've been abandoned to live in depressing squalor.

Wrong thread for this, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Your cat's stoned out of his little kitty mind. :catdrugs:

One new year's eve my now ex-wife and I OD'd our cat by just dumping a whole bag of the stuff on the floor for her. Then we noticed she wasn't moving. At all. For three hours. We were afraid we'd killed our cat. :ohdear:

She was fine after that though.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Choco1980 posted:

One new year's eve my now ex-wife and I OD'd our cat by just dumping a whole bag of the stuff on the floor for her. Then we noticed she wasn't moving. At all. For three hours. We were afraid we'd killed our cat. :ohdear:

She was fine after that though.

Sully continued to roll around on that carpet for a good hour after I vacuumed that crap up. Oh and of course he knocked over the trashcan last night because I had thrown the baggie away. I seriously have to put all his stuff on the highest shelf possible, because he will open cabinet doors and FIND it.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

CherryCola posted:

Sully continued to roll around on that carpet for a good hour after I vacuumed that crap up. Oh and of course he knocked over the trashcan last night because I had thrown the baggie away. I seriously have to put all his stuff on the highest shelf possible, because he will open cabinet doors and FIND it.

You've raised a junkie. Pretty soon he'll be sneaking out at night and robbing old ladies to fund his nip habit.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Slime posted:

You've raised a junkie. Pretty soon he'll be sneaking out at night and robbing old ladies to fund his nip habit.

Are you saying he's going to become a ... cat burglar? :snoop:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Dog portraits!

More here: https://alicjazmyslowska.wordpress.com/portfolio/

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Your cat's stoned out of his little kitty mind. :catdrugs:
Purr and Loafing.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

crossposting from the cosplay thread:

Fuzz1138
Feb 3, 2013

We don't have to dream that we're important. We are.
Here are some little baby chicks my mom recently incubated.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Fuzz1138 posted:

Here are some little baby chicks my mom recently incubated.

PYF way to make eggs

Invisble Manuel
Nov 4, 2009
A man's dog rode on the outside step of the ambulance he was in, until someone was able to get their attention, then rode inside the rest of the way.

http://gawker.com/dog-hitches-ride-on-the-side-of-an-ambulance-to-stay-wi-1659186590

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Otters get their own personal chef

And some funny old dude telling Harvard students what will happen if they don't get good grades

Apologies for tumblr gif format

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I can't stop grinning at this picture. Those doofy faces! :kimchi:

Meanwhile, Russian miner spends his breaks photographing foxes. Results are adorable:

http://www.boredpanda.com/wild-fox-photography-ivan-kislov/

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Nordick posted:

I can't stop grinning at this picture. Those doofy faces! :kimchi:

Meanwhile, Russian miner spends his breaks photographing foxes. Results are adorable:

http://www.boredpanda.com/wild-fox-photography-ivan-kislov/

Looks like Firefox has frozen. :3:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Tardigrade posted:

Looks like Firefox has frozen. :3:

D'awww.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Dude slices like a scrub for being a former ~professional chef~.

I'm not sure how to get this video out of Facebook, but I think it's publicly viewable. A tiny parrot sings Rockytop!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=403545483126344&set=o.33671018612&type=2&theater

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

http://guardianlv.com/2013/11/kkk-member-walks-up-to-black-musician-in-bar-but-its-not-a-joke-and-what-happens-next-will-astound-you/

It's not particularly cute, but I found it uplifting. Black man actively goes out of his way to befriend KKK members. Klan members realise the errors of their ways and donate their hoods/robes to him.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
#HowItSHouldHaveEnded

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
It still blows my mind that Ronan is the same actor who played the OH SO PRETTAH Elf King guy in the hobbit movie.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

It still blows my mind that Ronan is the same actor who played the OH SO PRETTAH Elf King guy in the hobbit movie.

The actors in Guardians of the Galaxy caught me off guard pretty heavily but it's all so perfect. As a semi-wrestling fan I was loving astonished how goddamn good Batista was in the role they gave him. Not even ironically or so bad it's good, he loving nailed that.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

#HowItSHouldHaveEnded

Is the full sequence of this on the blu ray release? Cause if so I'm gonna have to get it. Hell, this should be their commercial.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0qcPekvlAU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Found this on Imgur. I think it's adorable.

The Amazing SpiderDad - 5yr Old Son Battling Cancer Gets Surprise

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLzZlwON9EM

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Tracula posted:

The actors in Guardians of the Galaxy caught me off guard pretty heavily but it's all so perfect. As a semi-wrestling fan I was loving astonished how goddamn good Batista was in the role they gave him. Not even ironically or so bad it's good, he loving nailed that.

From what I've heard, after receiving the call confirming that he got the part, Batista went out and signed up for a shitload of acting classes right away. It really showed, too, his comedic timing was excellent.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
A serious Japanese current affairs news show gets a new studio cat:

http://kotaku.com/when-youre-a-cat-serious-television-can-be-tricky-1660020808

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

That is actually genius, more shows should do that.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I dunno, I sure as hell wouldn't learn a drat thing from any of those newscasts. I'd just be too busy going "EEEE KITTY!" :neckbeard:

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

drat it, I cant be seen crying at my desk again.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.

BrigadierSensible posted:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/11/kkk-member-walks-up-to-black-musician-in-bar-but-its-not-a-joke-and-what-happens-next-will-astound-you/

It's not particularly cute, but I found it uplifting. Black man actively goes out of his way to befriend KKK members. Klan members realise the errors of their ways and donate their hoods/robes to him.

This needs more attention. It makes me so happy to hear this guy talking about how you should invite people who think differently from you to come talk. Because what's the point in only talking to people you agree with? Have a discussion, you'll both learn something from each other.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Hakkesshu posted:

That is actually genius, more shows should do that.

It would at least keep people calmer in their heated debates, which I think would be a marked improvement in listening to both sides.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Fuzz1138
Feb 3, 2013

I feel like your post and avatar are, somehow, related. :haw:

For content, here are some more pictures I dug up of Otter when she was little.

Her face was a little dirty at the time, but she's wearing a sweater. :3:

That face just kills me. :allears:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Is that a tortie pug? :psyduck: How!?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Fuzz1138 posted:

I feel like your post and avatar are, somehow, related. :haw:

For content, here are some more pictures I dug up of Otter when she was little.

Her face was a little dirty at the time, but she's wearing a sweater. :3:

That face just kills me. :allears:

I hate to break it to you but I think you just have a wookie in it's larval stage

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Choco1980 posted:

It would at least keep people calmer in their heated debates, which I think would be a marked improvement in listening to both sides.

I was thinking this too. Can you imagine the ratings spike this would garner too? I'm sure Facebook, Twitter, etc would all be talking about it if some American news station did this.

Fuzz1138
Feb 3, 2013

Super Waffle posted:

Is that a tortie pug? :psyduck: How!?
edit: I am a moron for thinking this was referring to my post and I guess I was too enthusiastic about my dog to actually consider it.

She's a Havanese/Shih-Tzu mix.

I call it a "Hava poo poo," my mom calls it a "poo poo Havvens." :haw:

This is her when she was a little older, though not quite the mop she is now.

I'll have to get newer pictures of her later, but she basically looks like this little cutie.
...only with maybe a little more underbite. :ssh:

Fuzz1138 has a new favorite as of 02:33 on Nov 19, 2014

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Fuzz1138 posted:

She's a Havanese/Shih-Tzu mix.

I call it a "Hava poo poo," my mom calls it a "poo poo Havvens." :haw:

This is her when she was a little older, though not quite the mop she is now.

I'll have to get newer pictures of her later, but she basically looks like this little cutie.

...only with maybe a little more underbite. :ssh:

My dad's dog is a havatzu as well!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
FOund out today I'm gonna fail Spanish and I have to take it again next semester. Please give me pics gifs and vids of dumb cute animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

FOund out today I'm gonna fail Spanish and I have to take it again next semester. Please give me pics gifs and vids of dumb cute animals.

• Locked thread