Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lowtax posted:

I'm not big on geography, I always had to cheat to remember the country names in school geography tests.

TIP ON HOW TO CHEAT IN SCHOOL: just write the answers down on a piece of paper and sit on it so it's visible between your crotch area, and then when you need answers just look at your dick. It's the perfect crime.

I used to print the answers out at like 6pt arial and keep the tiny slip of paper in my pencil case. Explains why I can't speak a word of French but got an A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Loxtaw have you thought about kickstarting Doom House 2 and if so can I have directorial duties

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
On a scale from 1 to 10, how awesome would it be to live in a cave?

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Do golems always have to be made out of stone or can they be other materials?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Alan Smithee posted:

Loxtaw have you thought about kickstarting Doom House 2 and if so can I have directorial duties
Frags is too lazy to do Doom House, so I'm looking to do a full length video I wrote the script for, "Cybertroll 2000"

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Did you ever cast Enlarge Satan on one of your snakes? How did it go?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

concerned mom posted:

Do golems always have to be made out of stone or can they be other materials?
Golems can be made out of a variety of materials. For example, meat.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lowtax posted:

Frags is too lazy to do Doom House, so I'm looking to do a full length video I wrote the script for, "Cybertroll 2000"

Oh God if you are toying with my emotions right now I will swat you so hard. No joke if you don't make this movie I will call a murder suicide tip on the torphone

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Lowtax I recently watched the Troll 2 video on Rifftrax, is Mike Nelson really as awesome a dude as he seems to be?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
fine, yall lose, here's my favorite horse image:

if you like horses, you'll love this horse. it's not a real on but it's still pretty, check it out if you like horses

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
if you could have one entire golem for breakfast, what would it be?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Alan Smithee posted:

Oh God if you are toying with my emotions right now I will swat you so hard. No joke if you don't make this movie I will call a murder suicide tip on the torphone
I'm seriously planning on doing it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lowtax posted:

fine, yall lose, here's my favorite horse image:

if you like horses, you'll love this horse. it's not a real on but it's still pretty, check it out if you like horses

ive seen better

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gnarlyhotep posted:

Lowtax I recently watched the Troll 2 video on Rifftrax, is Mike Nelson really as awesome a dude as he seems to be?
Mike's one of the most polite, nice, and funny guys I know.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Atma posted:

if you could have one entire golem for breakfast, what would it be?
breakfast shake golem

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Lowtax posted:

Mike's one of the most polite, nice, and funny guys I know.

I knew it!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is the usage of golem cultural appropriation or is it okay because all media is jewish anyway?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

what's the budget for this thing?

5000?

500?

5?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Alan Smithee posted:

is the usage of golem cultural appropriation or is it okay because all media is jewish anyway?
I'd like to see golems one day provide equal opportunity protection, but for now I'm fine with them being a jew-based creation

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Alan Smithee posted:

what's the budget for this thing?

5000?

500?

5?
1.2329492294827 bitcoins

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
isn't that just a scene-for-scene remake of a Friends episode?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Hey lowtax, your account's 15 years old as of a few days ago, are you going to go with it to get it a learner's permit?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Spanish Manlove posted:

Hey lowtax, your account's 15 years old as of a few days ago, are you going to go with it to get it a learner's permit?
No, I caught it sexting the other day, so it's grounded and had its privileges taken away from it.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Lowtax what are your thoughts on the death of your former bitter opponent, the late Warrior "Ultimate Warrior" Warrior??

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lowtax posted:

No, I caught it sexting the other day, so it's grounded and had its privileges taken away from it.

ephebophilia~

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lowtax posted:

Well you do have it around a bunch of goons, you should have known better.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

Lowtax what are your thoughts on the death of your former bitter opponent, the late Warrior "Ultimate Warrior" Warrior??
I'm still upset he called up and interrupted my dad watching an episode of Deadwood

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
what do you see right in front of you, if you ignore the monitor? use your imagination to ignore it

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

mng posted:

what do you see right in front of you, if you ignore the monitor? use your imagination to ignore it
my socks

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Are cats our pets, or are we secretly the cats' pet?

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
How do you feel about golem rights?

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Who is going to play you in Michael Bay's Benghazi movie?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
so is this what talking to shmorky ended up like? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwjmUWh-ymo

also pretty sure trevor is unemployed why not pay him half of shmorky's old pay check to make you videos?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
critical golem question

if a Bone Golem is comprised of exactly one human skeleton is it still a golem or simply an animate skeleton

thanks

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Monkey Fracas posted:

critical golem question

if a Bone Golem is comprised of exactly one human skeleton is it still a golem or simply an animate skeleton

thanks

a shameful golem

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

TOILETLORD posted:

so is this what talking to shmorky ended up like? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwjmUWh-ymo

also pretty sure trevor is unemployed why not pay him half of shmorky's old pay check to make you videos?
who is trevor?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Monkey Fracas posted:

critical golem question

thanks
it is composed of bones, just as a rock golem is not composed of a single rock

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Lowtax posted:

who is trevor?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Moore the guy is really funny but has OCD so he can't get work in hollywood, and his last attempt to get money i saw was him , trying to release another music album. He also posted all their sketches online for money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
how do you explain your meat golem then? that's just one meat

• Locked thread