Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

oatgan posted:

to me it looks like zigs would have taken a bad spill into the front of the table but basically everybody hosed up everything there in that awful battle royal. On the plus side I can't remember a meaningless battle royal to determine #1 contender for the WWE Championship since then so at least something positive came from it.

remember when The Miz watched R-Truth die

Some men just want to watch The Truth die.

That's a pretty glaring fuckup on Miz's part. How do you miss someone so badly? Jeez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Rhonne posted:

How many people did that battle royal injure? I know Wade broke his arm, but didn't a couple other people get banged up too?

If I remember, Kofi almost hosed up his ankle because he had to readjust his landing over the top rope, otherwise he would have landed right on Vickie

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
The Miz never catches anyone. gently caress, he couldnt even have been bothered to properly catch Torito at Survivor Series, much less any other superstar.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
That Battle Royale was the dumbest thing and I remember being extra keen to read the Smackdown spoilers the day after just to see how they did a 2 hour show with 3 people.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie
So what was so unsafe about that Battle Royal in particular, as compared to any other they ever do on Raw or Smackdown? Was the crowd casting an AoE DEX debuff on the ring or something?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MiketheGreat posted:

So what was so unsafe about that Battle Royal in particular, as compared to any other they ever do on Raw or Smackdown? Was the crowd casting an AoE DEX debuff on the ring or something?

you can watch it yourself, but everybody just kept screwing up basic poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqGSnUp7u9c

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
All of them were on the road for a long rear end time and weren't used to working small battle royales?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Wasn't that the RAW after Elimination Chamber? I remember everyone already being banged up pretty good.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh right, time to watch this week's NXT!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ring of Honor Survival of the Fittest Night 1

oatgan fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Nov 28, 2014

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hanson Appreciation Station

oatgan fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 28, 2014

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Who is that big flippy oval office?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
That kick :stare:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Who is that big flippy oval office?

Hanson. Watch him wrestle AJ Styles right here it's very good http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Them Boys is hell don't they

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

c z dub

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

c z dub

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NXT gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I swear Cole does that exact same loving "I'm an out of touch white guy" dance every time there's a dancing segment.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sticklefifer posted:

I swear Cole does that exact same loving "I'm an out of touch white guy" dance every time there's a dancing segment.

And if there is a way to not endear yourself to fans, it's hanging out with the announcers.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

my fav thing about czw is that their "technical wrestling" is just as botchy and nonsensical as their deathmatches

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Cardboard Box posted:

my fav thing about czw is that their "technical wrestling" is just as botchy and nonsensical as their deathmatches

To be fair "technical wrestling" in czw is when they do a proper wrestling move and accidentally miss the thing they were trying to land on

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

Clearly you haven't watched Drew Gulak or Biff Busick wrestle

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

you made those names up

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown gifs

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Garbage wrestling in a ring full of garbage (no, not the wrestlers, but yeah the wrestlers).

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

All this talk of Prince Devitt, Steen, KENTA...

No one bothered to mention they signed Gothmog the Orc to NXT.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tomasso ciampa is funny i like him

#CorinoWasRight

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

rip daniel bryan

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Luigi Thirty posted:

rip daniel bryan

Despite all of its faults, I see 2k15 perfectly recreated Ziggler's selling.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cardboard Box posted:

you made those names up

They're both Cardassian spies.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Luigi Thirty posted:

rip daniel bryan

I think this symbolizes his descent into madness.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

I think this symbolizes his descent into madness.

Brock, you're supposed to overpower him!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

Hanson. Watch him wrestle AJ Styles right here it's very good http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current
He's big and can move. Why haven't WWE offered him a contract yet? Is he under 6'4"?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
"ok so AJ told me to NOT tuck my chin to my chest when I take his fini- OH FOR gently caress'S SAKE"

Say Nothing posted:

He's big and can move. Why haven't WWE offered him a contract yet? Is he under 6'4"?

He's a typical indie monster, as tall as such WWE giants as Ziggler, Rollins or Sami Zayn.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Nov 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

holy poo poo that could've gone really bad