Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Well, I just came back from the aforementioned orgo night and it was pretty funny. They took the piss out of the SJWs and basically said that they were full of poo poo. Pretty great I say :coffeepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

I had a guy in my freshman seminar a few months ago declare he was a pansexual demimale, his explanation for this was, and this is a mostly accurate quote "I'm attracted to everyone but not because of their gender but because of their inherent beauty" and "I always identified as male but when my friends started discovering their genders I realized that its not a binary thing so I felt close minded limiting myself to just one"

don't get me wrong, homosexual, bisexual, trans, I don't give a gently caress

but I really wanted to punch this fucker in the face

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
"My sexual identity is loving anyone who will pay attention to me."

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I am attracted to chicks that will I will never see again.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Volunteer Boy: That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot hambeast.

Dr. Alan Grant: A hambeast, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in Berkeley. You get your first look at this "six foot hambeast" as you enter a clearing. Xe moves like an elephant, lumbering, wheezing, mopping xer head. And you keep still because you think that maybe xis visual acuity is based on movement like cishets - Xe'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Polysexor. You stare at xer, and xe just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side,

[makes 'whoshing' sound]

Dr. Alan Grant: from the other two polysexers you didn't even know were there. Because polysexer's a pack hunter, you see, xe uses coordinated attack patterns and xe is out in force today. And xe assaults your common sense with this...
[he produces a smartphone from his pocket]

Dr. Alan Grant: A blog of "indefatigable arguments" and illogical hate, like nails on a chalkboard, in xer sweaty paw. Xe doesn't bother to debate you like a civilized person, say... no no. Xe shrieks at you here, or here...

[he lightly tongues the boy's ear, and twists his natural sexual organs]

Dr. Ellie Sattler: Oh, Alan...

Dr. Alan Grant: Or maybe you fight back and the group starts screaming rape as a trump card. The point is, you are alive when they doxx you, you lose your job, and the police finally come. So you know, try to show a little respect.

Volunteer Boy: OK.

Well look at that, I'm gone a coupla days and whoa

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Isn't going to an Ivy League like... Super privileged?

Like maybe they should check it or something.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Jarmak posted:

"I always identified as male but when my friends started discovering their genders I realized that its not a binary thing so I felt close minded limiting myself to just one"

"I want to be accepted by my dipshit friends, so I pretended to adopt a philosophy I know makes no goddamn sense."

This whole "gender is not binary" thing is hilarious because when you break it down, by saying that if you are into traditionally "male" things you have to actually identify as "male" you're actually rigidly enforcing gender roles rather than saying "ok, so that person is a female, but she's really into dude stuff and there's nothing wrong with that."

(doesn't apply to people with legitimate diagnosis of GID which is extremely rare)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ActusRhesus posted:

(doesn't apply to people with legitimate diagnosis of GID which is extremely rare)

These people are the gluten free crowd of gender. Please, no penises in my males or vulvas in my females.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

These people are the gluten free crowd of gender. Please, no penises in my males or vulvas in my females.

Met someone who was asking about a "gluten free" version of a granola recipe.

Her: "I have a gluten Free Lifestyle."
Me: Do you have celiac disease?
Her: No. I just believe in a gluten free lifestyle.
Me: So you don't eat wheat.
Her: There's more too it than that.
Me: Like what?
Her: It's a gluten free lifestyle. *sips beer*

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

ActusRhesus posted:

Met someone who was asking about a "gluten free" version of a granola recipe.

Her: "I have a gluten Free Lifestyle."
Me: Do you have celiac disease?
Her: No. I just believe in a gluten free lifestyle.
Me: So you don't eat wheat.
Her: There's more too it than that.
Me: Like what?
Her: It's a gluten free lifestyle. *sips beer*

Cultural appropriation of celiac disease sufferers. loving shitlord

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Celiac is a real thing and I feel bad for the people that have it

But I stopped eating gluten and it cured my ____ (everything)!

Like they want pity by labeling themselves with a disease or some poo poo

Pretty sure being gluten intolerant is bundled with fibromyalgia

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Bought a new shotgun on Black Friday, finally took it out today. I've missed that smell. Smells like... victory. :)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Filed my formal claim with the VA today through DAV. Definitely helpful having a service organization do the claim.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
They're great dudes man, hope they gently caress the government for everything they're worth for you. They did for me.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So far I really them. The guy handling my stuff asked me to consider him like my lawyer. Nothing happens without DAV speaking for me. I dig that

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Vet service organizations and my cat are all that deserves to survive the nuclearpocalypse

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I used them, it was one of the better decisions I've made. They did great, and only had to visit their office once and do 2 doctor visits (one for what broke physically, and a psychiatrist). I got a packet from the VA and a check for back pay to the day after I got out, since I filed the claim within a year of separating.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Reasons why civilian life owns #998473: End of the year bonuses.

I had honestly forgotten they were a thing until today. Never had one before.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

SquirrelyPSU posted:

sup bonus buddy

i got one this week for being the one person on my shift who gives the slightest of fucks

on top of that my paycheck had like 40 hours of OT from working thxgiving weekend

so im buying yet another fightstick and bought all the christmas gifts on amazon so life is good

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I work a very cushy, well-paying job for my age and education level, but as far as I can tell bonuses aren't a thing at my company for anyone below management. The "bonus" we do get is typically a $35 Wal-Mart gift card. I'd rather keep my dignity at that point.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

at the date posted:

I work a very cushy, well-paying job for my age and education level, but as far as I can tell bonuses aren't a thing at my company for anyone below management. The "bonus" we do get is typically a $35 Wal-Mart gift card. I'd rather keep my dignity at that point.

drat, we get like 6-12% even at lower levels

that + tax return is a p nice chunk o change usually

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

justice4trayvawn posted:

drat, we get like 6-12% even at lower levels

that + tax return is a p nice chunk o change usually

I didn't start until May, I thought it was 50-50 I was getting one this year and was pleasantly suprised.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I didn't start until May, I thought it was 50-50 I was getting one this year and was pleasantly suprised.

prorated I'm guessing? thats how mine was last time, still a nice surprise~

ours come in feb though for some retarded reason >:[

bengy81
May 8, 2010
We don't get very good bonuses, but I made presidents club last year and got a 3000 check, so that was pretty cool.

Odds are slim of that happening this year though.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

justice4trayvawn posted:

prorated I'm guessing? thats how mine was last time, still a nice surprise~

ours come in feb though for some retarded reason >:[

Yeah pretty much. Definitely not complaining though. I bitch about tipping, I'm certainly not going to complain about basically getting an extra paycheck.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Yeah pretty much. Definitely not complaining though. I bitch about tipping, I'm certainly not going to complain about basically getting an extra paycheck.

yeah its nice.....my company apparently also gives some sort of incentive in stocks where if you stay for another 2-3 years they give you stocks so its like a double bonus ........sounds p sweet

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

so im buying yet another fightstick and bought all the christmas gifts on amazon so life is good

Is this like the dildo code word or something now?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

not caring here posted:

basically

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

not caring here posted:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

:stonk:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well, I certainly didn't expect THAT.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

See that little tip at the top? They sell fake cum that pumps out of it.

You're welcome for that mental image.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Can I use your rewards points?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
That's not how you play rise of flight :stare:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

I guess they're trying to simulate a total loss oil system on the old ww1 birds and it getting in your face :cumpolice:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Alright which one of you fuckers got that photo of my new pc?

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

Alright which one of you fuckers got that photo of my new pc?

So did you get that bitch up and running or what?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

SquirrelyPSU posted:

So did you get that bitch up and running or what?

Yea. It's all working great.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Yea. It's all working great.

you went to windows 7, right? glad its working for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

you went to windows 7, right? glad its working for you

Nope. Stuck with 8.1. I had to re-flash the BIOS through a Windows updater for everything to work.

• Locked thread