Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Pretend you're not into her. Girls hate clingy dudes, if you ignore her it'll be a good long term strategy. If you make a lot of condescending quips it'd go a long ways toward nurturing a healthy relationship (see if some of Miguel Ferrars insults on Twin Peaks are on YouTube, those kind of condescending comments will go over very well).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
talk while u eat the soup and let mouthfuls of soup dribble down ur chin and back into the bowl

this imprints subconscious fellatio thoughts and she will be ready to suck a d in no time

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
wwhat about scrapping the soup idea, you can make a bean pie for vegetarian wierdos which is much more impressive

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
this can't be real

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
make a pie crust and fill it w/ uncooked dry beans and glare at her when she tries to eat it

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

snodig posted:

It's my comfort zone. I need to feel fresh, glowing, happy, neutral and ‘ready’ for social situations. I get fresh by taking a shower, the glow usually comes naturally when you feel good because you get that look in your eyes. Neutral because I don’t want to feel invested in any of the things we talk about. I want to be casual and cool. Happy or at least happy in the moment. I try to make everything bigger and better so I feel it’s worth my time (this is something I’m working on). Ready so I don’t just sit there and feel left out. When all those things come together I’m a person you want to be around, and I can't really be that person outside my apartment.

yr best hope here is gonna be landing her for maybe a week before u gently caress everything up by being yrself

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
good jokes/convo for vegetarian girls: hey how come u weigh so much when you don't even eat meat?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
beans is a great idea. lots of beans. feed them to her.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

good jokes/convo for vegetarian girls: hey how come u weigh so much when you don't even eat meat?

this reminds me a great way to get a date hot and ready is to recite ur favorite speeches from penn and tellers bullshit word for word

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

this reminds me a great way to get a date hot and ready is to recite ur favorite speeches from penn and tellers bullshit word for word

also having a copy of the god delusion on clear display in your living room, or maybe two copies one open and one closed side by side waiting for her at the dinner table would be excellent

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Ok so here's my train of thoughts when it comes to music (any feedback is appreciated): I don’t want to put on sinatra-esque music. If it’s supposed to just be on in the background, you shouldn’t get too into it. It would gently caress with my equilibrium if she would just sit there without really listening to what I have to say because she would rather listen to the tunes. In that scenario I would end up not saying anything and just stare at her, and at that point I know I'm in trouble.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
here is the music for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
bring out a silver platter, place it in front of her and remove the cover to reveal a burning quran

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

snodig posted:

Ok so here's my train of thoughts when it comes to music (any feedback is appreciated): I don’t want to put on sinatra-esque music. If it’s supposed to just be on in the background, you shouldn’t get too into it. It would gently caress with my equilibrium if she would just sit there without really listening to what I have to say because she would rather listen to the tunes. In that scenario I would end up not saying anything and just stare at her, and at that point I know I'm in trouble.

put on the angry american by toby keith

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

bring out a silver platter, place it in front of her and remove the cover to reveal a burning quran

lmao the embrassment when it turns out she's a hindi or something

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

snodig posted:

Play a song that will flatter her intelligence, like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id4a_eswyvk

edit: Just make a playlist of all of the music people will inevitably post in this thread.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Echoing the bean pie idea. Many Muslims consider soup to be sinful due to several soup related verses in the Quran

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

just implement the DENNIS System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZuOKUrwoys

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

lmao the embrassment when it turns out she's a hindi or something

u can hedge ur bets by putting as many holy books as u can fit in there. if u do that it also provides a good segue into ur first penn jillette speech

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Absolutely not.

I want her to think that I'm very open and accepting of her religion so she feels more relaxed around me. If anything "weird" about her faith comes up, I will assure her that I'm fine with it. She told me she was a muslim but I never asked what type.

Also I would never use "youtube" for my music playlist. It's too compressed and wouldn't sound good on my speakers.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

play this song on repeat for several hours op:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-7uLg-DZU

nothing like the soothing repetitious tones of looney tunes machinery to get the ladies pooping smooth

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

snodig posted:

Absolutely not.

I want her to think that I'm very open and accepting of her religion so she feels more relaxed around me. If anything "weird" about her faith comes up, I will assure her that I'm fine with it. She told me she was a muslim but I never asked what type.

Also I would never use "youtube" for my music playlist. It's too compressed and wouldn't sound good on my speakers.

wear earbuds thru the whole dinner and whenever she tries to talk to u pull one out and say "did you say something" while looking really miffed

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

snodig posted:

the girl is probably Muslim

As long as you don't get exploded you can consider this date a win

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
slip her some animal products... if u know what i mean :D

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
open with a low takedown like the fireman carry, then quickly maneuver around her guard and go for a kimura lock for an easy tapout. dont go for the lock if ur in her guard or u could end up in an armbar

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

snodig posted:

Duh. You already own all this music on vinyl.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
"you memorised the dead parrot sketch?!?!?"
*panties fly out window like a magical pink moth*

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
What I need help with:
- conversation topics
- transition phases during the date.
- how to ask her to leave after I feel we're done.

What I don't need help with:
- music playlists
- brazilian jiu-jitsu
- food suggestions (I'm going with soup. Deal with it)

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

snodig posted:

What I need help with:
- conversation topics

Don't quote stand up comedians, Jason.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ask her what her opinion is on Obama's expansion of the U.S.'s drone programs OP.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
I'm the OP and date eating soup in silence.

What you do is watch a movie or netflix until you start sexing.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

NakedWithCandy posted:

I'm the OP and date eating soup in silence.

What you do is watch a movie or netflix until you start sexing.

yeah but at what point during jesus camp is it okay to ask her to leave?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

snodig posted:

What I need help with:
- conversation topics

What I don't need help with:
- music playlists
- brazilian jiu-jitsu
- food suggestions (I'm going with soup. Deal with it)

when u need her to leave u should call the police in front of her and start saying a crazy woman broke into ur home and is threatening u, this gets people out really fast

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Ask her if she likes anime and j-pop. Also bring up My Little Pony to show that you have a sensitive side.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
im thinking about that bean pie valentine's day and i'm all horned up

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Watch Titanic with her OP and get really choked up at all the sad parts and cry with her at the end.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
I don't watch movies.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
forget all previous advice, buy lots of wine and pour it down her throat - enjoy the sex

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

snodig posted:

I don't watch movies.

Okay bitch then what DO you do as a past time?

If you do play video games I suggest playing some battlefront 2 with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:

snodig posted:

What I need help with:

Girls are not raid bosses

• Locked thread