Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Oberleutnant posted:

lots of things in life dont make semse

Well now you know why social programs don't work then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Groovelord Neato posted:

they should get reparations for slavery imo

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Taint Reaper posted:

Someone made this poo poo up and you bought into it because you're stupid as hell.

the first police units in America were provided by the british crown. That is the origins of police in America.

Try getting your history from other places besides Conservapedia

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this thread is a honeypot for gbs republicans

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

That guys wrong about how cops started which is kinda sad he spent too much money and time getting some letters after his name to be wrong.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

i agree leave these peope to starve and/or lock them in cages; this will somehow turn them into productive, law abiding members of society, as has been shown since the dawn of time

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Zeno-25 posted:

lemme school you in how to read text books

quote:

The birth and development of the American police can be traced to a multitude of historical, legal and political-economic conditions. The institution of slavery and the control of minorities, however, were two of the more formidable historic features of American society shaping early policing

See this part, the part I bolded. This translates to lots of other people said things but I'm going to give you my own opinion because I have an agenda to push and by god do I want some loving benefits and a cushy job.

This is what professors do when they write books.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

Eh they work, we've just set the bar for success too high..no ones self sufficient. Everyone depends on the system. Most work these days is make-work anyhow, so I don't see the problem. Under the right system of government we could have eliminated the need to work for most people decades ago in the western world. But the gears of capitalism must turn ever faster

Imma stop

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

The Taint Reaper posted:

Then why the gently caress is their currency called The Euro

After 2 world wars the Germans finally figured out how to control Europe

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Oberleutnant posted:

i agree leave these peope to starve and/or lock them in cages; this will somehow turn them into productive, law abiding members of society

yea its pretty great how people dont consider the reality of having poverty without a decent social safety net. there are nations with that dynamic, its called the third world and ppl starve to death and get ebola

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
l;ets also defund the fire departments, road maintenence and all other civil engineering departments, and those nerds that make sure there's no glass in baby food. gently caress all this communist poo poo

e: and those bastards that dig up my road to lay water pipes. I'd rather drink water from a stagnant brook than have MY TAXES fund fresh water for a bunch of no good NIGGERS.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

If you just hand out money directly to people they tend to spend it on things they need and not drugs and luxury cars and plasma TVs.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i agree though that social programs arent a solution and the only way to solve this is communism. people dont really own how they live or work in capitalism

once the people control their communities and workers cooperatives manage the economy, only then will slavery be defeated and a proud humanity emerge

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
relentlessly pummeling imaginary MSNBC republicans with my retarded limp fists of fury

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Zeno-25 posted:

bet that moran doesn't even know the statue of liberty was originally black http://urbanintellectuals.com/2013/04/19/the-original-statue-of-liberty-presented-to-the-u-s-was-a-statue-of-a-black-woman/ educate yourself from the white-washing of history

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Please don't commit crimes lol

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sidecrab posted:

Police are a necessary evil, it's a shame there isn't a way to select the best people in soceity to do the job but we need doctors and scientists too.

hard to not commit a crime when its a crime to be black

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

If you just hand out money directly to people they tend to spend it on things they need and not drugs and luxury cars and plasma TVs.
if u spent, i dunno, let's say.... $1000 on a huge widescreen hd tv that lasts you 2 years, assuming you have a family of four and are a bourgie who eats three meals a day, the money spent on that tv could have allowed an extra 8 cents per meal!!!! these loving dirty greedy negros wasting MY TAX DOLLARS :argh:

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

hard to not commit a crime when its a crime to be black

It's not a crime to be black, look you might get stopped sometiimes, just take it like a grown man ya big girly girl girl

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sidecrab posted:

it's a shame there isn't a way to select the best people in soceity to do the job but we need doctors and scientists too.

Maybe uneducated poors should get jobs as police officers.

Oh wait, they already do.

And the uneducated police officers are irrational in behavior. Like beating a suspect when they don't have to. Shocking!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The Statue of Liberty was not black nor was it's original color green because the green was the result of the metal aging, but now they intentionally make it green because more people know it as being green than it's original color. And it would freak the gently caress out of people if they saw it in it's original color.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

if u spent, i dunno, let's say.... $1000 on a huge widescreen hd tv that lasts you 2 years, assuming you have a family of four and are a bourgie who eats three meals a day, the money spent on that tv could have allowed an extra 8 cents per meal!!!! these loving dirty greedy negros wasting MY TAX DOLLARS :argh:

My post was sincere.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sidecrab posted:

It's not a crime to be black, look you might get stopped sometiimes, just take it like a grown man ya big girly girl girl

you are dumb

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

My post was sincere.

i just ahd to get that out of my system comrade it's all good

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Statue of Liberty was not black nor was it's original color green because the green was the result of the metal aging, but now they intentionally make it green because more people know it as being green than it's original color. And it would freak the gently caress out of people if they saw it in it's original color.

The statue in that article is one celebrating the Emancipation Proclamation and was sculpted 7 years ago.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
at least you were racist online for no gain... stiff upper lip m8 pip pip

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Murder soldiers instead

gently caress the troops

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Groovelord Neato posted:

The statue in that article is one celebrating the Emancipation Proclamation and was sculpted 7 years ago.

The comment section has mostly white people blaming the jews for using space ships to cheat black people out of things and giant death rays made out of magnifying glasses.

I AM DOUBTING ITS CREDABILITY

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

The Taint Reaper posted:

lemme school you in how to read text books

See this part, the part I bolded. This translates to lots of other people said things but I'm going to give you my own opinion because I have an agenda to push and by god do I want some loving benefits and a cushy job.

This is what professors do when they write books.

or maybe it's actually the case that the origins of police in america are complicated and cannot be honestly and comprehensively reduced down to the single sentence of a cretin. just a hypothesis

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Al Cowens posted:

Murder soldiers instead

gently caress the troops

Have fun with that D rank scrub.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Al Cowens posted:

Murder soldiers instead

i love walking up on some wounded imperialist solider as he's dragging himself into a darkened corner and just riddling his body with 5.56 as I stroke my semi-erect cock with my free hand. its glorious.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Snake hates America and he is only doing a public service raiding Guantanamo and kneecaping mother fuckers

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Al Cowens posted:

Murder soldiers instead

gently caress the troops

Those are Cubans you dolt, I can't get mad over that.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Those are Cubans you dolt.

loving idiot get your canon right its an americna prison on cuban soil

GOD

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Those are Cuban soldiers, shouldn't you be giving em beejs or something.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Ground Zeroes looks like it's gonna be the LFest MGS yet

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Those are Cuban soldiers, shouldn't you be giving em beejs or something.

AMERICAN. L=earn your lore

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Oberleutnant posted:

loving idiot get your canon right its an americna prison on cuban soil

GOD

YOU SKIPPED THE loving CUT SCENES! THE CUBAN REBEL FORCES TOOK OVER THE PRISON!

YOU DISGRACE THE GLORY OF KOJIMA, TAKE A WII CONTROLLER AND SHOVE IT THROUGH YOUR CHEST YOU DISHONOR YOUR FAMIRY!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I'll be sure to kill those Asian and Puetro Rican marines next time I play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

YOU SKIPPED THE loving CUT SCENES! THE CUBAN REBEL FORCES TOOK OVER THE PRISON!

YOU DISGRACE THE GLORY OF KOJIMA, TAKE A WII CONTROLLER AND SHOVE IT THROUGH YOUR CHEST YOU DISHONOR YOUR FAMIRY!
yeah?? so how come you have to assisinate those two us marine snipers? bitch!. i didn't see now cutscene with no rebels.

• Locked thread