Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

computer parts posted:

Metaphor for our whole season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEH-q1mfzo

But seriously that side was always kind of grody so I can't wait to see it rebuilt (and then we have a 7 game season).

Saving this for later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fussy Dutchman
Jul 29, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Saving this for later

This owns. Finish the job.

Abe Froman
Jul 2, 2003

The Sausage King of Chicago

Thoguh posted:

Saving this for later

No grode jars were harmed in the making of this video..

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Thoguh posted:

Saving this for later

I'm glad to have our own version of Uga and GT bees

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

There's a burning log joke somewhere in there

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Are the Sacred Dogs going to be reinterred at a temporary mausoleum before returning to their original tomb with full honors?

What if the ancient Egypt didn't hold animals sacred but where super into their sports and they were like "poo poo Anubis XVIII died. Someone get a new jackal while we mummify this one. ABU RAWASH JACKALS RULE. SUCK IT ABYDOS."

Sash! fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Dec 21, 2014

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Sash! posted:

Are the Sacred Dogs going to be reinterred at a temporary mausoleum before returning to their original tomb with full honors?

The Corps is working feverishly on making thousands of terra cotta linebackers to protect them for eternity.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Brendan Frasier has a movie in the works where he has to fight off every single reveille.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Sash! posted:

They're on the North End (the seats on the left side in that GIF) so unfortunately there's no moving of them.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Deteriorata posted:

The Corps is working feverishly on making thousands of terra cotta linebackers to protect them for eternity.

Will their terra cotta corpsmen be expressing the skeleton dogs' rear end glands for eternity as well?

Edit: Jameis cleared in Title IX inquiry

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Dec 21, 2014

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Longhorn Network is going to air a 5 hour special of their longhorn Bevo just roaming around his ranch for christmas.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

That owns.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Already an improvement over the entire Longhorns' season.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Well, they can't follow Mack around the office anymore. Walking around, grab-assing, reading the Wall Street Journal.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I hope some intrepid streamer streams the whole thing because I might put it on in the background.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Gonna make a GDT for this

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Too bad it's not a 24 hour loop so there's an option when Christmas Story on TBS gets stale.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
No Longhorn Network for me, I want SEC Network to show five hours of UGA sleeping in front of a fireplace.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

skaboomizzy posted:

No Longhorn Network for me, I want SEC Network to show five hours of UGA sleeping in front of a fireplace.

5hours of doggy CPR is more likely.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Smokey tore his ACL and had to walk in a pool on a treadmill. I'd watch that for 5 hours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwpC8sxOi5o

smokey dog best dog

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I think the current Uga is okay. He's the one had to use as a backup a bunch of times because the ones from the absurdly inbred line they usually use kept dying during or right before the season. They finally gave up and just made him the actual mascot.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

skaboomizzy posted:

UGA, Smokey, or Paul Finebaum

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Raku posted:

UGA, Smokey, or Paul Finebaum

How could you forget Miss Rev?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
The best bowl game of all time

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

How could you forget Miss Rev?

That would involve some awful cadet poo poo

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
SEC Coach of the Year Gary Pink wore gold high-tops to Mizzou's last on campus practice. How can a coach be so boring with play-calling, and with his interactions with the media, and also own gold high-tops? The gently caress? It's going to be real hilarious when Mizzou gets blown out in their bowl game .

Here's the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yb0KNgaSVc

The highlight is probably about 14 seconds in when Josh Augusta notices Pinkel's shoes.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

alpha_destroy posted:

It's going to be real hilarious when Mizzou gets blown out in their bowl game .

ESPN posted:

Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl
Missouri vs. Minnesota

Does not compute.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

alpha_destroy posted:

SEC Coach of the Year Gary Pink wore gold high-tops to Mizzou's last on campus practice. How can a coach be so boring with play-calling, and with his interactions with the media, and also own gold high-tops? The gently caress? It's going to be real hilarious when Mizzou gets blown out in their bowl game .

The highlight is probably about 14 seconds in when Josh Augusta notices Pinkel's shoes.

Haha, that black visor is sick as hell.

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

alpha_destroy posted:

Watched twice, laughed twice at the double take and cut. Perfect.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

blackmongoose posted:

Does not compute.

Computes for me. Check your math maybe?

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

alpha_destroy posted:

I like the guy wearing the santa jacket under his pads.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

kayakyakr posted:

I like the guy wearing the santa jacket under his pads.

Ya, and you gotta love taping a Santa hat onto your helmet.

Holy poo poo that's terrifying. Big Red looks like Slimer.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

alpha_destroy posted:

Gary's gotten a lot more personable in the last few years and those shoes own a lot.

They're not getting blown out by Minnesota.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

JRizzle posted:

Gary's gotten a lot more personable in the last few years and those shoes own a lot.

They're not getting blown out by Minnesota.

You are wrong

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

Despite your avatar, I'm beginning to wonder if you actually follow Gopher football.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I have no idea what the methodology on this is, or how accurate it is. But ReddditCFB tweeted it, and it is supposedly a map of the most hated team by state. A lot is what you'd expect, but there are some real stumpers on there:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What did BYU do to Maine? or is that Yale?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Metapod posted:

What did BYU do to Maine? or is that Yale?

Given that they had zero responses from Delaware, maybe they had just one response from Maine and the dude happened to be a Utes fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
I love that Texas is the most hated team in Texas.

• Locked thread