Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
When one is losing it, at some point they either don't lose it or do lose it. So how do you know if you have lost it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I know when I wake up with feces all over my face and hands while wearing a stranger's clothes.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
When you get committed.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

when the voices in your head don't even agree with each other anymore

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Sometimes it is difficult, especially if you are not particularly strong willed, to determine whether the thoughts in your head are your own or are a product of the influence of those around you.

When you lose agency for your own thinking you have lost it and have entered a dangerous mental wasteland

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

How can I know when a nigga's realness is real, if reality is only a construct of my own mind

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Don Tacorleone posted:

How can I know when a nigga's realness is real, if reality is only a construct of my own mind

Whoa...

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The day you turn 35.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
If you express any emotion then you've gone too far.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I'm trying to eat here and you're ruining it with your bullshit.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
alright op, heres how its gonna go down,

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
real talk: a long time ago there was a thread about bullying and i think i posted those tyler the creator pics and some silly photoshops of sad teens from cyberbullying articles

then sabel srsly accused me of abusing kids and posted a bunch of photos of brutally beaten children from gore sites and i fuckin flipped out and made a million serious angryposts

we both got owned and it was hosed up

im drunk af

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

real talk: a long time ago there was a thread about bullying and i think i posted those tyler the creator pics and some silly photoshops of sad teens from cyberbullying articles

then sabel srsly accused me of abusing kids and posted a bunch of photos of brutally beaten children from gore sites and i fuckin flipped out and made a million serious angryposts

we both got owned and it was hosed up

im drunk af

Hahaha, holy gently caress

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Dead Precedents posted:

Hahaha, holy gently caress

yea

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
who was sabel again? i mean who is they now. p sure they've changed names a few times

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

who was sabel again? i mean who is they now. p sure they've changed names a few times

al cowens iirc but were cool now

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myoukenguchi.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
You can't lose it if you never hadit, and most people don't. I've got it in spades, nucca. Once you know, you know.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i think when a man cannot sustain an erection in order to lovemaking and incontinence.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Hobo Siege posted:

Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myoukenguchi.

listen here motherfucker

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
We're currently aboard a Ka-60 Kasatka helicopter, a multi-purpose military aircraft of the Russian Kamov Design Bureau. This copter is capable of handling various missions including troop and supply transport, medical evacuation, target acquisition for attack copters, and all-weather scouting. Equip it with the latest avionics and electronic equipment and the Kasatka can handle communication and electronic jamming as well as other special operations. The copter's designed for survival in combat and the main systems are expandable. The rotors are capable of functioning if they've been punctured. In addition, the Kasatka's features a polyurethane-filled fuel tank to minimize the danger of explosion. However, the Kasatka cannot hold its own against a Harrier. It's only suitable for providing you with air support. What I'm trying to say is that it's up to you to take out the Harrier.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Hobo Siege posted:

We're currently aboard a Ka-60 Kasatka helicopter, a multi-purpose military aircraft of the Russian Kamov Design Bureau. This copter is capable of handling various missions including troop and supply transport, medical evacuation, target acquisition for attack copters, and all-weather scouting. Equip it with the latest avionics and electronic equipment and the Kasatka can handle communication and electronic jamming as well as other special operations. The copter's designed for survival in combat and the main systems are expandable. The rotors are capable of functioning if they've been punctured. In addition, the Kasatka's features a polyurethane-filled fuel tank to minimize the danger of explosion. However, the Kasatka cannot hold its own against a Harrier. It's only suitable for providing you with air support. What I'm trying to say is that it's up to you to take out the Harrier.

im on the harrier

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
An Anemone or Clamatis plant's juice can cause a rash. When pruning them it's a good idea to wear gloves.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i dont gently caress with anemones

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Remember what De Gaulle said: "The graveyards are full of indispensable men." You're all alone and surrounded by bad guys. Try to be careful and avoid getting into a fight whenever you can.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Depends on what you thought you had in the first place

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Hobo Siege posted:

Remember what De Gaulle said: "The graveyards are full of indispensable men." You're all alone and surrounded by bad guys. Try to be careful and avoid getting into a fight whenever you can.

Good advice - Thank you.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I need scissors. 61.

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
the truth exists beyond the gate

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
In the moment you own it

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Al Cowens posted:

I need scissors. 61.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
When they released the iPhone and I said to myself ehh these youngsters with their newfangled techno widgets nowadays.
It should be like the old days, when you turn 35 you're knocking at deaths door, there is nothing left for you here :smithcloud:

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp
I had a nervous breakdown in school, and curled up into a ball in the middle of the hallway. The football couch laughed at me.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

sauer kraut posted:

When they released the iPhone and I said to myself ehh these youngsters with their newfangled techno widgets nowadays.
It should be like the old days, when you turn 35 you're knocking at deaths door, there is nothing left for you here :smithcloud:

Logans run would make a kickass reality tv show.

Just remember what Hunter Thompson said, when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. Now do some more drugs and just accept you never had 'it' to start with, and your not going to miss it. what ever you thought it was.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

I'm not sure I ever had it, op

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

feels appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Izumi Konata posted:

i think when a man cannot sustain an erection in order to lovemaking and incontinence.

Sheep-Goats posted:

The day you turn 35.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I lost it when Mossad killed my best friend since I was 6. During a fake [redacted] deal in Tallinn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Moridin920 posted:

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

liiiiiiiiiiiiiiives?

• Locked thread