Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

davecrazy posted:

Getting arrested for a class A felony.

Jameis could probably hold a Publix hostage and hijack a semi full of crab legs and get off in Tallahassee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Emanuel Collective posted:

Jameis could probably hold a Publix hostage and hijack a semi full of crab legs and get off in Tallahassee

Ray Rice cold cocked his wife with full video and didn't get arrested

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Basing your opinion of them on this game alone is very Hot Take-y but Mariota's accuracy on anything other than a bubble screen has been horrendous.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Ozu posted:

Basing your opinion of them on this game alone is very Hot Take-y but Mariota's accuracy on anything other than a bubble screen has been horrendous.

He's thrown a few shoulda been picks really really slowly too. Just absolute ducks.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
wrong thread

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I can see the potential though. That play he made where the TE went all Gronk to buy time and get the ball in there was nice.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Winston is really playing well in this game. Very impressive throws.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

mcmagic posted:

Being only 20 I don't see how he could fall very far or at all.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Ozu posted:

Trust me he's been like this his entire Ducks career

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

mcmagic posted:

He's losing his composure a bit out there. :v:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Volkerball posted:

He's losing his composure a bit out there. :v:

The last 10 mins have been a disaster. I'll still take him at 6 in a heartbeat.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

The last 10 mins have been a disaster. I'll still take him at 6 in a heartbeat.

Sucks he's probably going at 2.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Before the stupid fumble and all the turnovers due to his HBs and WRs, Winston was playing pretty great. Even after the fumble he continued to make plays but his WRs decided to stop catching.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jan 2, 2015

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

John Brown posted:

Before the stupid fumble and all the turnovers due to this HBs and WRs, Winston was playing pretty great. Even after the fumble he continued to make plays but his WRs decided to stop catching.

No they made catches. :laugh:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Collins back in, ok. I'm ok.

Edit: aghhhh gently caress me

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I've been saying this for months, but Winston really reminds me of rookie Roethlisberger. If he goes to a team that doesn't ask him to pass 40x/game his first year, he could be a dominant NFL quarterback

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I've been saying this for months, but Winston really reminds me of rookie Roethlisberger. If he goes to a team that doesn't ask him to pass 40x/game his first year, he could be a dominant NFL quarterback

He had one loss his whole college career, this one, and he had a complete meltdown and whined and cried like the giant baby he is. He's a clown, and if some team is dumb enough to take him early his career will have the same trajectory as Ryan Leaf.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Plafop posted:

He had one loss his whole college career, this one, and he had a complete meltdown and whined and cried like the giant baby he is. He's a clown, and if some team is dumb enough to take him early his career will have the same trajectory as Ryan Leaf.

You can't base player predictions around 1 game and it's ridiculous to write off so much potential for such a small thing.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Plafop posted:

I missed all the postgame poo poo, what did he do?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Plafop posted:

unironically agreeing with Plaflop

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I've been saying this for months, but Winston really reminds me of rookie Roethlisberger.

Its probably all the rapes

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

warcrimes posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98NKoW62ULA

there ya go

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

warcrimes posted:

It wasn't postgame. After a bunch of turnovers, you see his coach straight up say to him "Calm the gently caress down, or you're going to the bench."

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Winston is the best QB in this draft and it isn't even close. Please let him drop to the 2nd or 3rd so the STeelers can draft him to be Ben's eventual rape ascendant replacement

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Roasted Donut posted:

Winston is the best QB in this draft and it isn't even close. Please let him drop to the 2nd or 3rd so the STeelers can draft him to be Ben's eventual rape ascendant replacement

Man RD we are tight but this would be the worst thing ever

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Roasted Donut posted:

He's literally not falling out of the top 3 picks

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Hopefully Tennessee so he can rot and fester in anonymity and losing seasons.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Top 2. Both TB and Tennessee would fall all over themselves to pick him

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Plafop posted:

Malloreon posted:

Top 2. Both TB and Tennessee would fall all over themselves to pick him

In Mett we trust you fuckers

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I know, but I can hope that off the field bullshit makes him drop

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Man RD we are tight but this would be the worst thing ever

I mean Landry Jones starting NFL games would be funny as hell, but, drat,

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Plafop posted:

I mean, did you even watch the game? He was the last person to blame for FSU losing that game.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

I mean Landry Jones starting NFL games would be funny as hell, but, drat,

We still got a season or two to run the Ben train and then hopefully we can find someone more... consensual?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

wandler20 posted:

I mean, did you even watch the game? He was the last person to blame for FSU losing that game.

True, its hard to be prepared for a sack from a ghost

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

wandler20 posted:

I saw a giant turd baby point his finger at his teammates and coach when things didn't go exactly his way for the first time ever. Sounds like a great mentality for the NFL to me.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jameis Winston is a barely functional interception throwing baby loser and has not shown a single marketable talent for the NFL and will be the albatross around the neck of whatever GM is going to be dumb enough to draft him

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jameis Winston is a barely functional interception throwing baby loser and has not shown a single marketable talent for the NFL and will be the albatross around the neck of whatever GM is going to be dumb enough to draft him

lol

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

True, its hard to be prepared for a sack from a ghost

That field is hella slippery, though, I've nearly wiped out on it once during the Rose Bowl. (in marching band) (but then got to watch stanford's qb slip n fall in the same spot on game-deciding 4th down play)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Plafop posted:

I hope whatever team you root for drafts Dak Prescott and starts him for multiple entire seasons out of no alternative.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

I mean, i wont go that far but i am willing to bet he will flame out pretty fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Abugadu posted:

That field is hella slippery, though, I've nearly wiped out on it once during the Rose Bowl

When you slipped did you sell it like a punch from The Rock and throw your tuba five yards behind you?

• Locked thread