Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiCe69
Dec 21, 2014
need a luigi name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Big neck mickey is a good drat name.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hm guess i was on the tail end here.

if i was giving out mafia names id call myself tommy two-left-shoes cause ive got this hosed up foot that requires me to wear two left shoes

Brain Fog
Dec 27, 2012
Please and thank you

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
wheres-a my fuckin' GABAGOOL!?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DiCe69 posted:

need a luigi name

You can be BIG DONG LUIGI til the boss gets back and gives you an official name. It's an ironic name because you were born without genitalia. You are the chief man to lead raids because you are immune to being kicked in the balls.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I must have missed the boat... at Ellis Island! Aaaayyyyyy geddafuckouddahere

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

i picture myself as the lovable but incompetent new guy that everyone likes but they gotta put on a hard front to toughen me up

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

yo

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Mother of mercy, is this the end of Lobster?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nanomashoes posted:

i picture myself as the lovable but incompetent new guy that everyone likes but they gotta put on a hard front to toughen me up

I see you as the guy that gets raped by GANG BANG FENG while BIG FAT GIANT OBESE OVERWEIGHT MARIO holds you down.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
I'm a Giggliatti! Giggliati's don't talk to the police, they don't talk to friends, they don't talk to nobody.

epic Kingdom Hearts LP
Feb 17, 2006

What a shame
Me please

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

spud posted:

I see you as the guy that gets raped by GANG BANG FENG while BIG FAT GIANT OBESE OVERWEIGHT MARIO holds you down.

thats just part of my charm

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Bonjour!

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012
I need a name when the boss wakes up. Hoping for something cool, like BIG DICK MALONE.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I understand it's somewhat rude to call a Sicilian an Italian, people tend to roll all my people into one tribe too.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
I would like the most intimidating name possible, thanks.

Bubsy 3-D 2 Deep 4 Me
Sep 24, 2013

Young Orc
Posting for cool Mafioso name.please fulfill my dreams.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

These names are all amazing. I'd like one too!

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
ilikedirt can i be in the he-man woman-hater's club with you guys?

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
I'm really rumped-off that I didn't get my mafia name before day's end.

O-Unit
Oct 22, 2005

Please may I have one ilikedirt?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Going into witness protection for dog fighting need cool mafia name because I'm not going to admit to dogfighting, thanks ilikedirt.

joxxuh
May 20, 2011

ilikedirt posted:

BRAD ur job is to man the laundromat business front for the teddy bear drug operation

bad rear end :c00lbert:

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
why not?

Dark Kindness
Oct 13, 2004
It had been strange, even in a dream,
To have seen those dead men rise.
Yes please

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

shiksa posted:

my gangster skills would be finding shoes that dont get stained very easily and baking

DIRTBAG FRED ur a mid level mob boss that has mind control powers. unfortunately ur only able to use ur powers if u act super gay tho. fortunately for u ur actually way super mega gay so it works out.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gay gary

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Helmholz posted:

Did you bring the goods.

CHRIS DA GIANT SLAYA ur head of mafia public relations. ur job is to make sure ppl think the mafia is scary and cool and dangerous, even tho most of the stuff our mafia does is real dumb and occupied by ppl with only two fingers and mutant turtle necks

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
sodomy saul (hes in the jewish mafia)

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
Whats mine OP?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

LUIGI "TOOTIE" MARIO ur the mob doctor ur the guy mobsters drive to when they been shot and u keep it on the hush hush. little does anyone know, ur testicles are actually dogs testicles and not humans testicles

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
cakeboy carl

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
rimjob rroberto

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

DiCe69 posted:

need a luigi name

LUIGI "MEDICAL EMERGENCY" MACHIAVELLI ur jobs to walk mafia dogs that technically have a higher mafia rank than u

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

hello

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Wizard of Smart posted:

Big neck mickey is a good drat name.

BOBBY "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" ROMATELLI ur jobs tge mafia martiage counselor u make sure all tge mafia marriages are happy and long lasting and tgey solve their problems peacefully and healthily

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Brain Fog posted:

Please and thank you

JAMES GANDALFINI THE GREY ur the mafia wizard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Literal Carehaver posted:

wheres-a my fuckin' GABAGOOL!?

CRANKY FRANK ur a wise mafia advisor thats super old and frail and tiny and has super thick coke bottle glasses but every once in a while u just stone cold murk a dude with a knife in front of everyone extremely savagely as a reminder of how the mafia use to be in the old days

• Locked thread