Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I must have missed the boat... at Ellis Island! Aaaayyyyyy geddafuckouddahere

PLAIN OL' GREG ur a chinese triad member that is covered head to toe in sick twisted tattoos and body mods and piercings. u look like that guy "the enigma" but ur chinese. ur job is that ur the guy that buries dead bodies and pours lye on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Nanomashoes posted:

i picture myself as the lovable but incompetent new guy that everyone likes but they gotta put on a hard front to toughen me up

WILLY TWO-TONE ur job is the lovable but incompetent new guy that everyone likes but they gotta put on a hard front to toughen em up

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ANIME ANGELO aka NO NOSE ANGIE ur head of anime smuggling and bootleg operations bc ur immune to nerd smell (born w/ no nose) and have intense mafia autism that lets u deal with anime on an expert level

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Get a load of this guy over here
Eyyyy Ohhh

That's all the gangster talk I know atm will learn more

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
me me me

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Improbable Lobster posted:

Mother of mercy, is this the end of Lobster?

CACA STEVE ur doomed to always be a low level thug because of that embarassing incident where u accidentally flipped a portapotty over while u were pooping inside

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Blanketspace posted:

I'm a Giggliatti! Giggliati's don't talk to the police, they don't talk to friends, they don't talk to nobody.

CUM CARLO u sell loose cigarettes

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Cacodad posted:

Me please

NEATO VITO ur the guy in the background that is just CONSTANTLY ironing shirts. its like wtf is this guy ironing so many shorts for??? i guess its a important job tho if its the only thing this guys ever doing..,

the secret tho??? ur not actually in the mob at all YOURE A UNDERCOVER COP LISTENING TO IMPORTANT MAFIAS BUSINESS

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

flavor posted:

Bonjour!

MEAT LOVER GAMBINO ur a huge guy that always has an apron on completely soaked in blood

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Unless it comes with a free name change I find this thread pointless :colbert:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Make me an offer I can't refuse, OP.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Need a cool new name, what is my mob (mafia) name?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Taste the pain

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
gimme

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

You need a wizard in your mafia, I can make people disappear without technically committing a felony

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Rock "Brick" De Natto

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I would like to be a made man on this day, the day of your daughters wedding

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

can you also teach me to make a good spaghetti sauce

naem
May 29, 2011

This thread, is way too good

Did you write these all down before the thread

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

ilikedirt posted:

ANIME ANGELO aka NO NOSE ANGIE ur head of anime smuggling and bootleg operations bc ur immune to nerd smell (born w/ no nose) and have intense mafia autism that lets u deal with anime on an expert level

lol

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Sometimes these fuckers don't get the idea, they send Jimmy Hatchet to silence them. I'm the guy they send to clean up the mess.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Me

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Fullhouse posted:

can you also teach me to make a good spaghetti sauce

the secret is anchovies. hth

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Missing Name posted:

Sometimes these fuckers don't get the idea, they send Jimmy Hatchet to silence them. I'm the guy they send to clean up the mess.

the internet janitor tasked to clean up cyber crimes

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Joey "Mom's Cooking" Moretti - Dude loving never shuts up about his mom's cooking.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Blistex posted:

Joey "Mom's Cooking" Moretti - Dude loving never shuts up about his mom's cooking.

this could be any italian tho lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Frostwerks posted:

the secret is anchovies. hth

dang that makes sense

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I have a hankerin' for some meatballs

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

The B_36 posted:

I need a name when the boss wakes up. Hoping for something cool, like BIG DICK MALONE.

PRETTY BOY EUGENE u got the nickname bc u were born with harlequins disease

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I understand it's somewhat rude to call a Sicilian an Italian, people tend to roll all my people into one tribe too.

SICILIAN SAM ur like extremely extremely stereotypically new jersey italian like so much so it kind of makes everyone else uncomfortable. u have even gotten the most conservative mafiosos to use the word problematic when talking about u its almost as if ur compensating for something

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I understand it's somewhat rude to call a Sicilian an Italian, people tend to roll all my people into one tribe too.

dont call anyone from italy an italian. italy is a failed state that never really took to unification

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

I would like the most intimidating name possible, thanks.

MAX "THE GRINDER" VINCENTE MANKILLER aka MAX "EXTREMELY BRUTAL MURDER" VINCENTE MANKILLER ur a scrawny scrappy guy that screams everything u say and it kinda fucks up covert operations to have u around so u mostly are kept away from such activities

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Ey boss, I gotch ya cannoli here. Gimme a name now will ya?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Jimson posted:

I have a hankerin' for some meatballs

Hehe, typical Tony "The Swede" Rizzuto.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Jimmy Wobbuffet posted:

Posting for cool Mafioso name.please fulfill my dreams.

TONY TRUE BLUE u can only ever tell the truth ur an extremely truthful person which is a virtuous characteristic but in the lean mean mafia underworld it can lead to some preeeetty tense sitches

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Blistex posted:

Hehe, typical Tony "The Swede" Rizzuto.

we usually call him IKEA TONY bc it gets confusing when the other swedish mafia tony is around

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

southpaugh posted:

These names are all amazing. I'd like one too!

SWEDISH TONY named so bc ur always carrying around a bag of swedish fish and offering it to ppl but nobody really likes swedish fish and its like dude tony stop i know ur being polite but like, quit it with the swedish fish already

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

ilikedirt posted:

we usually call him IKEA TONY bc it gets confusing when the other swedish mafia tony is around

Ehhhh! Look at this wise guy! I'm gonna call you , Tony "Too many Tonys" Olivieri.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Office Commando posted:

ilikedirt can i be in the he-man woman-hater's club with you guys?

BLANK SLATE BILL bc ur a firm believer in the philosophies of John Locke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ollie74656 posted:

Please may I have one ilikedirt?

COOL TEEN CAPONE ur job is to infiltrate teen groups and make them think drugs are cool by using the age old CIA developed technique of memes

• Locked thread