Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

We're talking about (and going to have game) this Friday, January 9th. Let's set the start time as 7:30 PM PST as a couple of people have said they will be late. I'll probably be online and in Mumble at 7, and just doing data entry into Fantasy Grounds until we're ready to go. Stop time will probably still be 10 PM PST, given that it looks like we'll be doing two seesions next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

kaynorr posted:

We're talking about (and going to have game) this Friday, January 9th. Let's set the start time as 7:30 PM PST as a couple of people have said they will be late. I'll probably be online and in Mumble at 7, and just doing data entry into Fantasy Grounds until we're ready to go. Stop time will probably still be 10 PM PST, given that it looks like we'll be doing two seesions next week.

Cerepol posted:

Sure either or

EDIT: I'm an idiot I just remembered why I was talking about next week I work at 7 on Saturday and I would prefer some sleep.

:( I'm sorry that was my bad with them being late and me wanting to leave early (curse this eastern coast!) you still down to do it?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm thinking poutine and beer and digital dice.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I'll see if I can get krunk on Friday too.

Edit: Might not be able to get booze in time though

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gharbad the Weak posted:

I'll see if I can get krunk on Friday too.

Edit: Might not be able to get booze in time though

Now it is my turn to be disappointed.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Herr Tog posted:

Now it is my turn to be disappointed.

Ok, I have access to some Vodka, but I'm literally incapable of drinking vodka straight. I'll have to see if I have something that it'll mix with that will make sure I don't reflexively vomit.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gharbad the Weak posted:

Ok, I have access to some Vodka, but I'm literally incapable of drinking vodka straight. I'll have to see if I have something that it'll mix with that will make sure I don't reflexively vomit.

citrus with antioxidents

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Sadly for the drinking plans, it sounds like we're a no go for tonight with Cerepol's early Saturday morning. But fear not, it sounds like we're go do with two sessions next week on Tuesday and Thursday at the usual time.

Vodka gimlets (Rose's sweetened lime juice with vodka) FTW. The trick to hating the taste of vodka is using better vodka and more mixer until you reach that happy place where you can't taste it.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaynorr posted:

Sadly for the drinking plans, it sounds like we're a no go for tonight with Cerepol's early Saturday morning. But fear not, it sounds like we're go do with two sessions next week on Tuesday and Thursday at the usual time.

School starts in two weeks for me. What day are we trying to make THE day now? 'Cause once it starts I could make Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday as not available times for work.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Tuesday and Thursday are my only days.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.
We're playing twice this week starting with tomorrow, Tuesday the13th at 7 PM PST, correct?

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Which one of you fuckers is going to ruin this for me? Is it you, Cerepol?!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I should be good, still drinking. May or may not have poutine

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

I should be good, still drinking. May or may not have poutine

I'll join you with that I've got a bottle of Gin ready.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

You heard it here first, we're playing tonight, January 13th at 7 PM PST.

Thursday's game is up in the air, based on Tog's edits to my last post it sounds like he can't do this Thursday. But we can lock that down tonight if need be, assuming everyone isn't too full of vodka and poutine to function. Our permanent regular day will also be decided tonight.

Mmm, poutine....

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaynorr posted:

Mmm, poutine....

Going forward Tuesdays work best until I get more classes/the season changes. This Thursday my family is being silly and trying to have a dinner/go on a trip/yelling at me to get my shift covered. So. No.

a poutine place that isn't 11 miles away from me just opened last month. Weight is being gained.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

Going forward Tuesdays work best until I get more classes/the season changes. This Thursday my family is being silly and trying to have a dinner/go on a trip/yelling at me to get my shift covered. So. No.

Avandra and her entourage are the only family you need. But, failing that, I think it's looking like Tuesday is our new Official Weekly Game Day.

Herr Tog posted:

a poutine place that isn't 11 miles away from me just opened last month. Weight is being gained.

Chicago was just starting to get some nice poutine places when I left. It's not really a thing here in Los Angeles, so I'll have to get my gravy fries-with-short rib vicarously.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I have drink and something to drink it in for today. We obviously need an in-game reason to be drunk. Oh look, a box full of flasks full of drink.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaynorr posted:

Avandra and her entourage are the only family you need. But, failing that, I think it's looking like Tuesday is our new Official Weekly Game Day.
Oh if only if only

kaynorr posted:

Chicago was just starting to get some nice poutine places when I left. It's not really a thing here in Los Angeles, so I'll have to get my gravy fries-with-short rib vicarously.

My god. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Poor Americans. I'll also assume it's not a thing for all your fast food places to sell poutine too?

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I've literally never had poutine.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cerepol posted:

Poor Americans. I'll also assume it's not a thing for all your fast food places to sell poutine too?

Hell and No. also Pountine is terrible the next day so eat all that motherfucker.

Gharbad the Weak posted:

I've literally never had poutine.

You are missing out. I literally advise travel to try some. To a nice city with other things in it as well. Like Montreal.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

Like Montreal.

Great idea clearly we should bring the game on the road! Also us that's your thing full contact dancers. Great food too.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I'm up for taking donations for me to vacation in Montreal.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cerepol posted:

Also us that's your thing full contact dancers.

???

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Replace us with if. He's saying that if its my thing, strippers will grind on my junk.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gharbad the Weak posted:

Replace us with if. He's saying that if its my thing, strippers will grind on my junk.

Oooooh

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Rip Tog, ate too much poutine and died and never played D&D again

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Flame112 posted:

Rip Tog, ate too much poutine and died and never played D&D again

I did but the game I am DM'ing on hold so close

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Wishlist for Drago:

I super want Shimmering Robes.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
So I can't make it this Tuesday, hopefully everyone can do Thursday. Future Tuesdays won't be a problem.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Thursday should be good!

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.
I can do Thursday, yeah.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Can you guys show me where Focused Expertise is? I heard it's from a playtest article, but I can't find it.

Edit: Never mind, Cerepol helped me

Gharbad the Weak fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 18, 2015

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It feels strange not having game today but thank you since it allows me time to prep for classes and such.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So everyone down for today?

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I'm extremely down.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Down, down into the caves our heroes go once more. Asked to retrieve the remains of Torfendar on behalf of Eteranth (who is feeling extremely rested after a 30 year nap), our heroes return to the subterranean fungal warrens. Where nothing could possibly, ever go wrong.

Tonight, Thursday, January 22nd at 7 PM PST is when it all happens. I can't promise that you'll hit level 6, but I can't promise that you won't hit level 6 either. What I'm saying is, no promises.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Fun game but let's not talk about Assassin's Creed. 'Tis a silly game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
This upcoming fight is the last of my pre-knowledge. After this, I'll be like all you plebeians.

• Locked thread