Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Stacks of racks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hundreds

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
A lot, OP

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
37 tits

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
You forgot to list art class OP.

Apthous fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Jan 9, 2015

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

no 4

2 if mum doesnot count and 4 if mine count but mums dont and 6 if they both count

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
op have you ever touched your moms tittays

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not really an avid bird watcher but I immediately assumed you meant small European Crested Tits or perhaps a North African variety of the species. I don't know any girls who own any though so I guess zero?

I mean what else could you have possibly meant by girls tits?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Festus The Fetus posted:

The better question OP is how many titties have you touched.

Titties I've touched? Probably only a few dozen unfortunately, but I am still young and virile and there is plenty of time to touch more.

[edit]

ANGRYGREEK posted:

What about whores? I regularly bury my face in whore tits, so I have not only seen but squeezed and kneated a whole lot of tittys. Do they count?

yah whores count and others have brought up valid points about strip clubs so I guess we can modify the rules to allow them.

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jan 10, 2015

Paste
Aug 26, 2007

Maybe like five, I honestly thought it would have been more

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Ten, nineteen titties all up.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Lots, tits just kind of happen.

It's definitely not an even number though, lots of single, lonely tits.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

five just five, OP

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
16 that I can remember off the top of my head.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
so many that I count titties to get to sleep

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

The real question should be how many D cups or higher have you seen, because those are the only titties worth seeing.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a case

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

and two herds

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock

Doppelganger posted:

The real question should be how many D cups or higher have you seen, because those are the only titties worth seeing.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with cute, perky small tittays with hard little button nipples on a small girl, can easily be just as hot as any big boobied girl.

dont boob discriminate, doug

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I havent seen any titties but Ive definitely seen a lot of BOOBS in GBS!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Damo posted:

there is absolutely nothing wrong with cute, perky small tittays with hard little button nipples on a small girl, can easily be just as hot as any big boobied girl.

greetings, aatrek

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Damo posted:

Wrong opinions itt

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

greetings, aatrek

hey, friend!

i like the star traks!!

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

how much titty needs to be visible to constitute seeing? is the nipple the deciding factor?

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
no areola she didn't show ya

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

itsgotmetoo posted:

no areola she didn't show ya

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
i was gona pad my score with man boobs but you are too smart for me op

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Damo posted:

Ignore the replies from the smelly unwashed cock never been near a woman goons. Most of the women I've known who are small breasted have aforementioned breasts that are relatively hyper sensitive and so leading to good times. But then again, what do I know compared to those transparently aatrek sympathising analogous fucks?
Having said that: Jai guru dev, goons.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
yeah, the only objectively bad boob size is when fat girls have really small boobs

however, in those cases the boobs being proportionally too small for their disgusting fat body is likely the least of the hambeast's problems in the looks category anyway

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
^^^ yes.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oncearoundaltair posted:

Ignore the replies from the smelly unwashed cock never been near a woman goons. Most of the women I've known who are small breasted have aforementioned breasts that are relatively hyper sensitive and so leading to good times. But then again, what do I know compared to those transparently aatrek sympathising analogous fucks?

what are you talking about and why do you sound like you've been fisted by a thesaurus

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
a bushel

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

oncearoundaltair posted:

I agree with your opinion but you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

oncearoundaltair posted:

im gonna have to agree and say stop being a fag!!!!!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Does it count if we were breastfed?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ive seen p much every kind of titty thats why they call me titty lord or sometimes titty king

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

Its not hard to see a whole bunch if you live in a cool city and all your friends are burners and hanging out at nude beaches is something y'all do. And its no big deal, women deserve topless freedom.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Turtle Blogger posted:

Its not hard to see a whole bunch if you live in a cool city and all your friends are burners and hanging out at nude beaches is something y'all do. And its no big deal, women deserve topless freedom.

actually they should stay covered

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
~20 pairs, 3 pairs probably qualified as D or larger.

Titties are pretty awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Jesus Christ posted:

yah whores count

Was waiting for this clarification before I posted my score. So around 200, give or take

• Locked thread